The Rap Thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Please be gentle.



Last edited by rockband356 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:37 pm

What sounds like my ass having a stroke while it falls over on the tails of 14 cats who are scratching their nails on chalkboards covered in vuvuzelas?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:42 pm

RagingTaxidermist wrote:What sounds like my ass having a stroke while it falls over on the tails of 14 cats who are scratching their nails on chalkboards covered in vuvuzelas?
Shit, I really am alone in this aspect, aren't I.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:44 pm

rockband356 wrote:
RagingTaxidermist wrote:What sounds like my ass having a stroke while it falls over on the tails of 14 cats who are scratching their nails on chalkboards covered in vuvuzelas?
Shit, I really am alone in this aspect, aren't I.

Let me put it this way, my penis got the moves like Jagger.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:49 pm

RagingTaxidermist wrote:
rockband356 wrote:
RagingTaxidermist wrote:What sounds like my ass having a stroke while it falls over on the tails of 14 cats who are scratching their nails on chalkboards covered in vuvuzelas?
Shit, I really am alone in this aspect, aren't I.

Let me put it this way, my penis got the moves like Jagger.
that song is shit, I don't really consider that rap...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:51 pm

rockband356 wrote:
RagingTaxidermist wrote:
rockband356 wrote:
RagingTaxidermist wrote:What sounds like my ass having a stroke while it falls over on the tails of 14 cats who are scratching their nails on chalkboards covered in vuvuzelas?
Shit, I really am alone in this aspect, aren't I.

Let me put it this way, my penis got the moves like Jagger.
that song is shit, I don't really consider that rap...

What are you talking about? I was just bragging about my dancing penis.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:52 pm

RagingTaxidermist wrote:
rockband356 wrote:
RagingTaxidermist wrote:
rockband356 wrote:
RagingTaxidermist wrote:What sounds like my ass having a stroke while it falls over on the tails of 14 cats who are scratching their nails on chalkboards covered in vuvuzelas?
Shit, I really am alone in this aspect, aren't I.

Let me put it this way, my penis got the moves like Jagger.
that song is shit, I don't really consider that rap...

What are you talking about? I was just bragging about my dancing penis.
Were you being gentle when you posted your criticism?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:55 pm

rockband356 wrote:
RagingTaxidermist wrote:
rockband356 wrote:
RagingTaxidermist wrote:
rockband356 wrote:
RagingTaxidermist wrote:What sounds like my ass having a stroke while it falls over on the tails of 14 cats who are scratching their nails on chalkboards covered in vuvuzelas?
Shit, I really am alone in this aspect, aren't I.

Let me put it this way, my penis got the moves like Jagger.
that song is shit, I don't really consider that rap...

What are you talking about? I was just bragging about my dancing penis.
Were you being gentle when you posted your criticism?

Balls deep. No exceptions.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:58 pm

RagingTaxidermist wrote:
rockband356 wrote:
RagingTaxidermist wrote:
rockband356 wrote:
RagingTaxidermist wrote:
rockband356 wrote:
RagingTaxidermist wrote:What sounds like my ass having a stroke while it falls over on the tails of 14 cats who are scratching their nails on chalkboards covered in vuvuzelas?
Shit, I really am alone in this aspect, aren't I.

Let me put it this way, my penis got the moves like Jagger.
that song is shit, I don't really consider that rap...

What are you talking about? I was just bragging about my dancing penis.
Were you being gentle when you posted your criticism?

Balls deep. No exceptions.
I see.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Man, I have been listening to nothing but Wu for the last 2 weeks. Can't get enough of it!




Also been into some other stuff though.




Also looveee this (Everyone give it a listen, it's not overhyped shit that's shit).

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by GoMonkey66 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:04 pm

I made it to the first sounds made by what I THINK were human...then I gave up. That there is some serious dogshit.

______________________

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Posts : 3180
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 46
Location : Sunny California

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:09 pm

POST MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Watkins34 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:14 pm

http://m.youtube.com/?client=mv-google#/watch?v=YFK6H_CcuX8

What you know about that Gansters paradise?

Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 21
Location : Ky

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Alex_Polska wrote:Man, I have been listening to nothing but Wu for the last 2 weeks. Can't get enough of it!




Also been into some other stuff though.




Also looveee this (Everyone give it a listen, it's not overhyped shit that's shit).
Nice to know I'm not alone. I haven't heard a lot of Wu. I like rap that actually has flow in the lyrics, which is not possessed by Lil' Wayne's music.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by DaN-PrS on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:15 pm








______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by DaN-PrS on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:16 pm

anything else is just overplayed radio shit, gave up on rap/hip hop for that reason

______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Watkins34 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:17 pm


Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 21
Location : Ky

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:18 pm



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by DaN-PrS on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:18 pm

^ dood I can never see your links, watkins how much fail do you usually carry around?

______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:23 pm

rockband356 wrote:
Alex_Polska wrote:Man, I have been listening to nothing but Wu for the last 2 weeks. Can't get enough of it!




Also been into some other stuff though.




Also looveee this (Everyone give it a listen, it's not overhyped shit that's shit).
Nice to know I'm not alone. I haven't heard a lot of Wu. I like rap that actually has flow in the lyrics, which is not possessed by Lil' Wayne's music.
Wu-tang clan is definitely an acquired taste. The first time I listened to it, I didn't like it at all. I kept it on my though. Then about 2 weeks ago I gave it another try and have been all over that shit. I can draw the Wutang symbol also! Ultimate way to use class time. Drawing symbols on desks. I also hate overplayed radio ultimate gayness.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Watkins34 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:26 pm

DaN-PrS wrote:^ dood I can never see your links, watkins how much fail do you usually carry around?

As much as I want.

Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 21
Location : Ky

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:33 pm


I'm also into Canibus, even with his weird voice.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by DaN-PrS on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:12 am

Watkins34 wrote:
DaN-PrS wrote:^ dood I can never see your links, watkins how much fail do you usually carry around?

As much as I want.




______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:43 pm

immortal technique is easily the greatest underground rapper alive. hell hes the best rapper out there, fuck lil wayne.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:59 pm



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:42 pm




I've gotten into Jedi Mind Tricks, they're pretty good.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by DaN-PrS on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:13 pm


______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by GoMonkey66 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:01 am

Mac Lethal is the fucking SHIT. Yeah.

______________________

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Posts : 3180
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 46
Location : Sunny California

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by GoMonkey66 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:12 am



Fucking...awesome...if you don't know your shit...this guy lays it all out for you, lol.

______________________

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Posts : 3180
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 46
Location : Sunny California

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:49 am

I'm sorry, but you guys make no sense. Lil B the Based God is the greatest rapper that ever graced the face of the earth. Your girlfriends want to suck his dick!!



Thank you Based God!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Rap Thread

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:53 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum