WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

+4
Mav
schnuggi
DaN-PrS
null
8 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 4 Empty Re: The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

Post by law_1990 Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:32 pm

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 4 2wrmdcl

another week, another fail

Spoiler:
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 4 Empty Re: The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:57 am

close game, hope we're as lucky next game
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:01 pm

man u also taking a loss today Thumbs Up
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Great success all around. Except for Benfica winning as well.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:01 am

FUCK OFF, MARTIN O'NEIL...god damn it, fuck shit piss.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:16 pm

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 4 836362463 The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 4 836362463 The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 4 836362463 The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 4 836362463 The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 4 2066584637
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Stamp Chelsea out of football

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 4 Untitled-80pkhr
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:54 pm

^I don't think he knew the game was being televised
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:11 pm

His incredulous reaction to being sent off was Oscar-worthy too.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Great performance from Swansea today. C'mon United Very Happy

Johnathan Pierce can fuck off though 'WILL IT GO IN! WILL IT GO IN?!!! WILL IT GO IN?!!!!' The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 4 4068837693 The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 4 4068837693

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 4 Untitled-11fwxa3

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 4 3969816530
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:30 pm

let's see what happens on thursday...

*crosses fingers tongue
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:00 pm

I Love Swansea...Brendan Rogers' got them playing some extremely watchable football.

What's funny is that little crying cunt up there in the Citteh shirt's completely oblivious to the last several decades of mediocrity and shit football...they drop a place in the standings for the first time all year and it's a fucking apocalyptic event for them. Time to offload the bandwagon, lawl...suck it Noel Gallagher, you prick.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:26 pm

that 1st goal from athletic with man u was fucking sweet Thumbs Up
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:36 pm

DaN-PrS wrote: that 1st goal from athletic with man u was fucking sweet Thumbs Up

They just raped Manc Scum over those two legs...love it!
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:22 pm

i woke up today thinking i had a bad dream but apparently Chelsea DID win last night..

oy vey.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:24 pm

Fuck me...I hate every fucking one of GOLTV's commentator teams...these fucking shitbags doing the Citteh/Sporting game can't pronounce anybody's name without overdoing it with some ethnoflair. If the name is vaguely Latin at all, they go completely retarded. "Dahveed Seelvaaah". "Coon Jah-ware-jo". "Eh-Mahhreejo Baaahlootehhlee". "Jeehaygow Co-pail"...fuck off with that shit. The WORST though for some reason are Kolarov (kohlahroav) and the fucking Toures, Kohloh and Jeeyahjeeyah Tooooray.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:33 pm

...they just said "Veensohn Kohmpahnjee"...seriously? Vincent Kompany...Vin-sent Company ...its not hard you faggots. They can say Joe Hart and Adam Johnson without a hint of this bullshit, so these guys are giant fucking posers.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:38 pm

same with ITV commentators.
They do love a good elongated name even when it isn't necessary.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:49 pm

you could watch the portuguese channel Smile

btw it's all over for man city, strange because they seem to be the better team with good possession. it only takes a few mistakes I guess
their weakness is definitely their defense
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:54 pm

i would if channel 5 still had the rights to show the games Sad
the late 90's were awesome for football. I could get Serie A, Brazilian, Portugese and German football on the standard channels. Now they're all on sky Rolling Eyes

Fucking Rupert Murdoch.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Citteh looked like dogshit in the first half...Sporting has been really incisive and good on the counter. I wouldn't count out City yet though. How they come out in the first ten minutes will tell us a lot, but I'm sure Mancini is raping their earholes in the dressing room right now and we'll see a different team when they come out.

And these faggots turn into Mexican commentators when a goal is scored...so fucking annoying. GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!! REEKEEY...BAN...BOLLZBEENKOLE!!! THATS TWO FOR CLOOB DE SPORTING DAY PORTOOOGAHL!! G-G-G-G-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:40 pm

facepalm

cry some MMMOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRR, fucking sissies
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by null Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:00 pm

I really don't know why I read this thread... I never understand anything about it. Maybe it is because the people I enjoy gaming with most post here.

I love you
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:03 pm

kaumatizo wrote:I really don't know why I read this thread... I never understand anything about it. Maybe it is because the people I enjoy gaming with most post here.

I love you

maybe you should start watching, there are some good Mexican players out there
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Its because this is the only thread that has consistantly intelligent conversation, stays on topic, and is where the smart people hang out. It is also free of retards.

Also, the City penalty was bulllllshiiiiit. That dude won the ball cleanly.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:16 pm

yea I guess but it pisses me off everyone is throwing themselves at the fucking dirt looking to waste another 30secs off the clock.

if that last header had gone in that dood would have been UK's hero for the rest of the year, a goalie scoring a header would be epic shit
should have been van der sar lol
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:28 pm

Lol...if Hart would have scored it would have been awesome. So fucking close. But in the end great job by Sporting to take it. Good day all around for the rest of the world against the forces of evil. Fuck everything about Manchester, lol. Glad Bilbao beat Scum. It would have been a great week if fucking Napoli could have kept their shit together against Chelsea.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Monkey....wtf? Wigan?

Also, i got this off another forum i post on. Quite a lot of Villa fans post there and they're all fucking horrified at how badly their season has gone. And they all hate Mcleish lol.

This is just a piece of a mass convo they were having about his tactics and management in general.

ORIGINAL: Domino

ORIGINAL: Stoopid_Fux

McLeish couldn't manage a cat.

It would probably eat from the litter tray and shit in it's food bowl with him congratulating it and sounding optimistic about the result

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:21 pm

nomeme
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:25 am

After failing to score in 5 consecutive games, Magdeburg (German 4th division side) fans show their players where the goal is...

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 4 541115_332145226843147_114682465256092_950601_1023964834_n

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 4 1037825266
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next