BF3 Patch discussion...

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by Crazy_driveR3 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:13 pm

This update is awesome (so far).


-The A10 properly gives Jet score again.
-Fixed several issues with vaulting objects, especially for thin railings.
-All semiautomatic and bolt weapons, including all shotgun slugs, now have their maximum damage out to 15m.
-Semiautomatic weapons will no longer "jam" if the player presses fire faster than the weapon is capable of shooting. Some semi-automatic weapons have had their rates of fire adjusted to fit this change.


AN94: Reduced vertical recoil. The AN94's 2 round burst mode is incredibly accurate, but it suffers from a low rate of fire on fully automatic. The recoil in full auto has been reduced somewhat to offset this penalty and make the AN94 more attractive.

MP7: No Change. The MP7 has a very low recoil and a high muzzle drift that favors longer bursts than the P90.

Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Posts : 927
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 22
Location : Mt. Dreadnought

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Laser sight on underslung attachments? Now using the M26 doesn't sound as bad.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:20 pm

That shit cray. Maybe I'll play again hehe

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:41 pm

you guys going to run grip/bipod/nothing(underslung rail) on your assault rifles?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:31 pm

blitzcreek13 wrote:you guys going to run grip/bipod/nothing(underslung rail) on your assault rifles?

Owhayder

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by GoMonkey66 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Yes, all three, at the same time, like a boss. I haz hax.

______________________

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Posts : 3180
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 46
Location : Sunny California

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by null on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Running bipod w/ 12x on my assault rifle fuckyea

______________________
facepalm FOR CULLEN!  #teamGERBZ

null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Posts : 1065
Join date : 2011-08-13
Age : 26
Location : league of legends?

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by Watkins34 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:20 pm

kaumatizo wrote:Running bipod w/ 12x on my assault rifle fuckyea

Ese fuckyea

______________________



Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 21
Location : Ky

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by DaN-PrS on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:31 pm

chingano

______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by mrgerbik03 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Along with patch, they are rolling our server rentals tomorrow.

Additionally, private servers will be available to rent the moment the patch is released, but only a limited number. Halling clarified, “PS3 players will be able to buy [servers] tomorrow but we are doing a ‘soft launch’ so limited amount. Next week we are at full capacity!” He also stated that these servers “can be both ranked and private. Ranked server however have a few enforced rules you can’t change.”

happyface

mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Posts : 610
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : CA

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by null on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:52 am


______________________
facepalm FOR CULLEN!  #teamGERBZ

null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Posts : 1065
Join date : 2011-08-13
Age : 26
Location : league of legends?

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by GoMonkey66 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:28 am

I love my shit DSL. This fucker took a half an hour to download.

______________________

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Posts : 3180
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 46
Location : Sunny California

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:48 am

So, anyone going to put down the money for a server?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:02 am

has anyone ever tried putting c4 on a MAV and then let it hover over an armed MCOM and then when some poor soul tries to defuse it... boom.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by DaN-PrS on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:06 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:I love my shit DSL. This fucker took a half an hour to download.


5 mins this morning though, probably low traffic time

didn't play though

______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by GoMonkey66 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:50 am

After you install the patch it'LLC tell you that you need to reinstall Karkand. When you do, DON'T download in the background...it tends to not like this, and your ps3 will lock up. Just sit through it, take a dump, go make a sammich, something...

______________________

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Posts : 3180
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 46
Location : Sunny California

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:53 am

DaN-PrS wrote:
GoMonkey66 wrote:I love my shit DSL. This fucker took a half an hour to download.


5 mins this morning though, probably low traffic time

didn't play though


I started the download an hour ago... it still has 562 minutes to go.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by GoMonkey66 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:54 am

Also, all your kits most likely will be all fucked up, so fix that before you jump into a game.

In the video options you can now turn off anti-aliasing. Is it just me, or does it look better off? Sharper, but not in a less jaggy sense, which is what AA does (smooths out edges). I havent tried it in game, but the munus look better with it off. If you have input lag because you have a ghetto TV and DICE hates you, you'll want to turn it off.

______________________

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Posts : 3180
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 46
Location : Sunny California

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by GoMonkey66 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:55 am

SniperA4X wrote:So, anyone going to put down the money for a server?

Nope. But you can rent them daily, weekly, monthly, or for three months at a time. But fuck that at $25 a month.

______________________

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Posts : 3180
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 46
Location : Sunny California

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by mrgerbik03 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:48 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:
SniperA4X wrote:So, anyone going to put down the money for a server?

Nope. But you can rent them daily, weekly, monthly, or for three months at a time. But fuck that at $25 a month.

I dont play enough to rent them for months, but would rent one on the weekends from time to time.

I did at least try to check out what the options were but everytime I went to "rent a server" I got a message saying there is no DLC. Is this what you all see or is something buggy on my end?

mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Posts : 610
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : CA

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by mrgerbik03 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:55 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:After you install the patch it'LLC tell you that you need to reinstall Karkand. When you do, DON'T download in the background...it tends to not like this, and your ps3 will lock up. Just sit through it, take a dump, go make a sammich, something...

Ha...downloaded normally and still froze up on install facepalm

mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Posts : 610
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : CA

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by GoMonkey66 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:45 am

Right now the rentals are very limited and this morning were only available in Poland. They are damping up availability daily though and as more become available we will start to see them on our end.

______________________

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Posts : 3180
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 46
Location : Sunny California

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by Decreped on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:05 am

Pricing for renting your own server is $1.49 / $6.99 / $24.99 / $64.99 (for 1, 7, 30, and 90 days).

2 dollars for a day rental isn't that bad.

Decreped
Grapist

Posts : 775
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 24
Location : Brentwood, New York

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by Decreped on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:33 am

Holy mother of fuck balls. The havoc is faster then the viper and I fucking love it. Not only that but they brought back the TV missile from when the game first came out, meaning its slower and A LOT easier to control.

Decreped
Grapist

Posts : 775
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 24
Location : Brentwood, New York

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by mrgerbik03 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:55 am


mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Posts : 610
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : CA

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:57 am

Wow, they finally added A-91 tags. 20 bucks says they put the 9A-91 on the dogtags instead.

Also, I'm still not interested in playing unless you guys are playing. BF3 is meh.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by Watkins34 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Decreped wrote:Holy mother of fuck balls. The havoc is faster then the viper and I fucking love it. Not only that but they brought back the TV missile from when the game first came out, meaning its slower and A LOT easier to control.

And it kills fuck tanks in one shot happyface

______________________



Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 21
Location : Ky

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:07 pm

Posting to follow thread. I learn a lot here!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by Crazy_driveR3 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:58 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:Also, all your kits most likely will be all fucked up, so fix that before you jump into a game.

In the video options you can now turn off anti-aliasing. Is it just me, or does it look better off? Sharper, but not in a less jaggy sense, which is what AA does (smooths out edges). I havent tried it in game, but the munus look better with it off. If you have input lag because you have a ghetto TV and DICE hates you, you'll want to turn it off.
lol everyone is getting excited...

the AA is supposed to help with the Input LAg that everyone is complaining about

Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Posts : 927
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 22
Location : Mt. Dreadnought

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by GoMonkey66 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
GoMonkey66 wrote:Also, all your kits most likely will be all fucked up, so fix that before you jump into a game.

In the video options you can now turn off anti-aliasing. Is it just me, or does it look better off? Sharper, but not in a less jaggy sense, which is what AA does (smooths out edges). I havent tried it in game, but the munus look better with it off. If you have input lag because you have a ghetto TV and DICE hates you, you'll want to turn it off.
lol everyone is getting excited...

the AA is supposed to help with the Input LAg that everyone is complaining about

Yeah, true, but it is a graphical change...basically, the AA is in place to smooth transitions between rows of pixels, like the difference between a step pyramid and a sloped pyramid, and the reason for having it off is because of the extra bit of processing and rendering power that smoothing the edges takes. Every input on the controls to move means that every edge visible needs to be redrawn, hence the lag. Its weird that not everyone experiences it though...on my TVs I don't have it at all. For others it makes the game unplayable.

______________________

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Posts : 3180
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 46
Location : Sunny California

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Patch discussion...

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum