BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:46 pm

SniperA4X wrote:
20x scope......

wut

Oh god, now I can camp 5000 miles from he objective.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:52 pm

RagingTaxidermist wrote:
SniperA4X wrote:
20x scope......

wut

Oh god, now I can camp 5000 miles from he objective.

Not only that, Im sure 99.9% of people are going to find it troublesome to get a headshot when their target is so far that the sniper has to aim so high the target goes off screen.. out of their FOV

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Watkins34 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:09 pm

So now monk gets to ban guys with 98B 20x and spb.

______________________



Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 21
Location : Ky

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by GoMonkey66 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Yup...F off, camping turds.

______________________

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Posts : 3180
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 46
Location : Sunny California

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:36 pm

SniperA4X wrote:

Not only that, Im sure 99.9% of people are going to find it troublesome to get a headshot when their target is so far that the sniper has to aim so high the target goes off screen.. out of their FOV

The drop is already fucking exaggerated beyond belief, I can easily believe that will happen.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Watkins34 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:57 pm

But watch someone will make the shot and get a 9999 headshot..... Oh my fucking god it's over 9000!!!

______________________



Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 21
Location : Ky

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:05 pm

We lost. But my SPM was 1390 Very Happy
So was actually a good game for me. Nostalgia as i used frags for a while.
http://bf3stats.com/report/ps3/59253490#GKar

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Decreped on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:57 pm


Decreped
Grapist

Posts : 775
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 24
Location : Brentwood, New York

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:53 am

Have you guys seen this?



Looks fun!


I want a 7 flag map for PS3 Mad
I checked the requirements and my PC can handle BF3, but don't want to spend the money again....Game, Premium, Server.
Maybe for BF4?!?!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:07 am

I think weve all seen it, theres a thread about it

And 7 flags would be too much for the player cap on consoles Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by mrgerbik03 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:07 am

7 flag for ps3 with 24 people would be terribly boring

mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Posts : 610
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : CA

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by DaN-PrS on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:44 am

I'd bring too much negativity to this thread is I was to post on it daily.

______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:15 am

/THREAD

BATTLEFIELD 3 IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF GARBAGE CREATED, AND EVERY EXPANSION PACK WILL BE SHITTY, BEFORE THE LARGEST EXCREMENT, ALSO KNOWN AS BF4.

There, now we can lock this thread and move back to BC2.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by DaN-PrS on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:23 am

By no mean do I think it'a a bad game, on the contrary. It just infuriates me the decisions made by the companies behind it. I much rather have no DLC and a perfectly working title then 20 DLCs in line and the game we have now.
The moment they announce DLC before announcing or even acknowledging game issues it's clear what the intentions are, to make as much money and give as little support as possible.
Here's all the reasons I plan on not buying BF4:
Spoiler:
Battlefield 3

______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:31 am

DaN-PrS wrote:By no mean do I think it'a a bad game, on the contrary. It just infuriates me the decisions made by the companies behind it. I much rather have no DLC and a perfectly working title then 20 DLCs in line and the game we have now.
The moment they announce DLC before announcing or even acknowledging game issues it's clear what the intentions are, to make as much money and give as little support as possible.
Here's all the reasons I plan on not buying BF4:
Spoiler:
Battlefield 3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by GoMonkey66 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:23 pm

I actually don't think that it is too bad now, as far as where it is in terms of unfucked. If it was realeased in this state we would all be enjoying it, but we spent months pissed off and frustrated while the community pretty much played the beta that the beta should have been. When it takes seven months or so to make a game mostly playable and mostly stable, and we've had like four major patches and revisions and tweaks to everything to get it there, it gets annoying as fuck. You JUST get to the point where you can almost accept it for what it is, then they change the game again, break new shit, and generally piss everyone off. At this point, it is playable but boring, because we're sick of the bullshit. And the ongoing shitty support, lack of decent add-ons, broken promises, and undelivered content just adds to the whole fuckitude.

______________________

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Posts : 3180
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 46
Location : Sunny California

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:29 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:I actually don't think that it is too bad now, as far as where it is in terms of unfucked. If it was realeased in this state we would all be enjoying it, but we spent months pissed off and frustrated while the community pretty much played the beta that the beta should have been. When it takes seven months or so to make a game mostly playable and mostly stable, and we've had like four major patches and revisions and tweaks to everything to get it there, it gets annoying as fuck. You JUST get to the point where you can almost accept it for what it is, then they change the game again, break new shit, and generally piss everyone off. At this point, it is playable but boring, because we're sick of the bullshit. And the ongoing shitty support, lack of decent add-ons, broken promises, and undelivered content just adds to the whole fuckitude.

I think that expresses 95% of my feelings toward the game. You forgot to add that DICE sucks cocks.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Crazy_driveR3 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:46 pm

the one thing that might have avoided most of the issues we have now is if EA didnt rush out the game to beat MW3. i could care less if it was delayed, as long as things was playable. like no VOIP when it was released.

Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Posts : 927
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 22
Location : Mt. Dreadnought

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Seems like the delayed games are always the best

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by GoMonkey66 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:the one thing that might have avoided most of the issues we have now is if EA didnt rush out the game to beat MW3. i could care less if it was delayed, as long as things was playable. like no VOIP when it was released.

Exactly. EA decided that it had to hit first, so they set a release date before the fucking beta was even out. We all knew it was going to be bad when the beta was total garbage and release was a month away. The game was done and in the box before the beta was even open, so they KNEW it was shit. Then there was so much broken that even a day one patch barely scratched the surface of the problems. And because they had to rush that thing out the patch broke more than it fixed. And they had the fucking balls to crow about how great it was, and how awesome the community was, and how amazing the game was gonna be asap, and how many cool things we have to look forward to. No, fuck you...if they could have just come out and said they fucked up and they would do whatever they could to not do that again, and did something to prove they meant it it would have gone a long way. Instead, we still get the mobile battlelog advert every time we log in. EA just ruined any integrity DICE had and any faith they had built over many games and pissed all over it in one release.

______________________

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Posts : 3180
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 46
Location : Sunny California

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Watkins34 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:10 pm

SniperA4X wrote:Seems like the delayed games are always the best

______________________



Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 21
Location : Ky

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Crazy_driveR3 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:25 pm

haha, you guys remember this video?


Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Posts : 927
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 22
Location : Mt. Dreadnought

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by GoMonkey66 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:43 pm

He's too happy for me to play with.

______________________

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Posts : 3180
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 46
Location : Sunny California

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by null on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:34 am

Played bc2 last night... Dear god that game is so sluggish.

______________________
facepalm FOR CULLEN!  #teamGERBZ

null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Posts : 1065
Join date : 2011-08-13
Age : 26
Location : league of legends?

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Watkins34 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:48 am

But so much fun.

______________________



Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 21
Location : Ky

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by schnuggi on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:19 am

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:haha, you guys remember this video?


I knifed that dude in a game of arica cq.

schnuggi
Junkie

Posts : 151
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 33
Location : In your bush...

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Crazy_driveR3 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:11 pm


Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Posts : 927
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 22
Location : Mt. Dreadnought

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by DaN-PrS on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:51 pm

^I remember when PwN 1st started...











Hitler is in PwN Sqwad by Dan08pires


pretty sure these aren't as amusing to Pizza as they may be to us

______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Watkins34 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Oh man I remember those the first time I played with Dan and I asked him what PwN was he told to check the videos out that shit made me lawl so hard.

______________________



Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 21
Location : Ky

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Kris, G-Shot, Vikes, Chandan.....



I miss those bitches.




























Except Chandan yaomeme

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:23 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum