WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Ops 2

+7
schnuggi
Razgriz19
Crazy_driveR3
mrgerbik03
Watkins34
DaN-PrS
GoMonkey66
11 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Are you getting BO2, and if so, how do you feel about it?

Black Ops 2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Black Ops 2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Black Ops 2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Black Ops 2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Black Ops 2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%Black Ops 2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Black Ops 2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Black Ops 2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Black Ops 2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%Black Ops 2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Black Ops 2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap21%Black Ops 2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Black Ops 2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap21%Black Ops 2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Black Ops 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Ops 2

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:43 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:Actually, for me being an audiophile and CD lover, their shit music selection and crap-ass brands they carry are enough to stay away...at Good Guys, I always bought Denon and Klipsch...and BB I can only overpay for mediocre Sony products.

Was talking about dressing up as Lilith and .... after reading that i don't care why anymore, lol.
joking and was joking

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:47 pm

WTF? THAT'S RACIST! / C'EST RACISTE!
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:54 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:WTF? THAT'S RACIST! / C'EST RACISTE!

That also why Quebec is excluded from most of Canadian contestsss. Companies don't want to pay to have a contest translated in french. But that's Quebec's fault, everything has to be in french or have the french version. Or its no good in Quebec.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:11 pm

GKar wrote:I'm looking at BO2 on the Future Shop site and look what i noticed Taxi (and everyone else, lol).

Black Ops 2 - Page 3 110

So i click there because i'm curious and.

Black Ops 2 - Page 3 210

This is nothing new. Also, Pauline Marois and her PQ buddies can suck my anglo cock.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Ok, taking roll...see the poll on the first page and choose one. Thx.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:28 pm

scratch decisions
Will answer tomorrow, i don't want to lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:04 pm

"Yes. But I'm annoyed that I have to go back to this franchise to get my shooter kicks because Dust 514 let me down so hard ."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:24 pm

and yes Dust 514 is still in beta, but scheduled to be released in December. may god have mercy on CCP if they decide to release it then. It needs another 8 months of polish and the such, but I guess their are deadlines and whatnot to push it out. Dunno. Shooting mechanics and gameplay is just weak compared to alot of FPS's. They keep catering to the noobs who cry on the forums

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:39 pm

That's unfortunate...I really want Dust to succeed. I probably won't be playing it, but I dig their ambition and vision.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgerbik03 Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:09 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:Actually, for me being an audiophile and CD lover, their shit music selection and crap-ass brands they carry are enough to stay away...at Good Guys, I always bought Denon and Klipsch...and BB I can only overpay for mediocre Sony products.

Irrational reason - I tried to return something there around X-mas season, for some reason they couldnt process it even with receipt, told me I could come back after X-mas and they would process without a receipt. I told them that wasn't fair because I was a Muslim, why do I have to wait for X-mas to return something. Shit when downhill from there. But they finally returned it and I got a free giftcard because they offended my religious beliefs...lol

Rational Reason - They really only sell what is recognizable rather than what is actual quality or has value associated with it. the stuff they sell, really they dont sell at a discount. You would think being the biggest fricking store they could use that to give better prices, but they really don't I hate walmart, but they abuse their position in the market to get lower prices, the least Best Buy could do is use their position to give better prices, but rather they run good stores (Like Good Guys) out of town and then most people just go there not knowing any better.

I liked the Good Guys, actually had a knowledgeable staff who could steer you in the direction of getting the most for your money, not just trying to get you to buy the latest Sony gear.
mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:47 pm

edit: nm

i'm an idiot

Last edited by Virtuouz on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgerbik03 Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Virtuouz wrote:lol. saw this on another forum. this info is from the devs . FAIL.

that info is for the Black Ops vita game I believe.
mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:14 pm

ah your right. fuck me.

Back to top Go down

Post by null Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Regarding: black ops. The first one, all depending on who you play with.

Zombies was fun, got kind old really quick though.
Playing pubs was ok, I still had fun even though I was going extremely negative.
Private matches was hilarious... It's been a while since I have gone to bed with a headache from laughing so much.
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:22 am

ok, it does look awesome. I'll order it today.

But i hope they DON'T come out with DLC that you have to pay for. I would rather pay 60$ for an entire new game or CoD BO #3 for example.

I'll say "Yes. But only because you guys are" in the poll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:40 am

GKar wrote:But i hope they DON'T come out with DLC that you have to pay for.

I don't know whether to laugh or pity you.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:47 am

Well, like MW3, they have a planned schedule of four expansions (map packs), but not retarded expansions like BF3, where they have game modes and crap nobody asked for. Some of them will have co-op spec ops and zombies missions in addition to just map packs. Like "Premium", you can order the Season Pass, which includes all four DLC's at a $10 discount for $49.99 (DLC individually will be $14.99).

Totally optional, but if the MP is good and isn't a clusterfuck, and is worth sticking with, then the Season Pass is worth it. This time around Elite is free, and isn't a pricey add on, so that's cool. Think of it as Battlelog with actually useful features and clan support as well as loadout management, game data (results, players, ability to copy loadouts from other players, etc).
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:50 am

RagingTaxidermist wrote:
GKar wrote:But i hope they DON'T come out with DLC that you have to pay for.

I don't know whether to laugh or pity you.

You can do i little of both

Black Ops 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_ljinf1pvPK1qicsmao1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:Well, like MW3, they have a planned schedule of four expansions (map packs), but not retarded expansions like BF3, where they have game modes and crap nobody asked for. Some of them will have co-op spec ops and zombies missions in addition to just map packs. Like "Premium", you can order the Season Pass, which includes all four DLC's at a $10 discount for $49.99 (DLC individually will be $14.99).

Totally optional, but if the MP is good and isn't a clusterfuck, and is worth sticking with, then the Season Pass is worth it. This time around Elite is free, and isn't a pricey add on, so that's cool. Think of it as Battlelog with actually useful features and clan support as well as loadout management, game data (results, players, ability to copy loadouts from other players, etc).

facepalm scratch confused

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:04 pm

It's like this:
MW3 era Elite and Elite Premium: "Elite" was a free service...think of it as pretty much what we got with Battlelog. EP was a "paid service" that included all of the DLC ( like the Season Pass of today). EP also had a couple of other extra features, like ELITE TV (like the premium videos that BF3 Prem members get), Clan Ops (which were organized ladders and stuff that had rewards for winners/participants), unique in-game items/skins, etc.

BO2 era Elite: EXACTLY like Elite Premium, but the DLC is not included with the package. There is nothing at all to buy anymore for this. Instead, they separated out the DLC map packs, and you can buy them individually or all at once with the season pass.

So yeah, like most games, there WILL be paid DLC, but you'd no longer have to purchase Elite (which, like BF3 Premium, was another $50...)
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Never played any CoD before, but i get what you are saying.
Will buy anyway and decide after for premium. If nothing else it will be a great campaign game.

Is this normal?
Black Ops 2 - Page 3 Cod10

Why not have the code in the game box?

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:24 pm

If you preordered online, yeah, they will email it. Gamestop pickups they print it on your receipt.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:00 pm

SOME THINGS I LEARNED:

* BO1's major MP failing was shitty hit detection and lag. This will supposedly be fixed this time around...we know for sure that matchmaking will be ping-based, and not regionally, so that is a huge start in itself.

* Activision and Microsoft had signed an agreement, which essentially promoted the 360 to the lead platform, and any PS3 version was a port. Another reason for PS3 shittiness. THIS time, Treyarch is promoting parity across systems...everything should be the same. DLC will release at the same time on all platforms. This was in direct response to community rage and threats.

* As BO was essentially a direct port of the 360 version, it was...really bad on the PS3. MS and Activision didn't give a fuck. THIS TIME, the PS3 and 360 versions have their own Dev teams. Not that they will be different from each other at all (other than minor things, like some lighting or shadows), but they are doing this to ensure that each platform has the same experience.

* PS3 will also now have the option to install textures to the HDD. This doesn't improve graphics or performance, but will cut down on BluRay drive stresses. Load times overall are improved anyway, as it will be loading data from both the HDD and BR at the same time.

* We will have the option to mute everyone in the game that is not a friend with one click...fuck yes.

* There will be no rented servers, like BF3. You are free to create a lobby with any rules you want, they just won't be ranked. If you want XP, you can play in unadulterated ranked lobbies.

* Scorestreaks vs. killstreaks - scoring is now weighted to more points for playing objectives in all game modes, and streak rewards are no longer dependant on number of kills. What this means is camping will no longer be a legit tactic to win. You may get a lot of kills doing it, but you will get your rewards at least three times slower than objective play.

* Also on camping - some perks/attachments now really encourage movement...for example, Ghost. Previously OP, you were never detected by UAVs. Now, it only works if you stay moving. Stop, and you show up on the radar. The "see through walls" scopes also work the same way...you can't be detected by them unless you stop moving (you don't need the Ghost perk for this, it's just the way they work).

* There is no longer Last Stand (where if you got killed, you had a few seconds before you bled out, in which you could crawl and use your pistol to kill someone Rolling Eyes ) and Death Streaks...being rewarded for being a failure is no longer an option.

* There is skill-based matchmaking as well...(League Play), where all players are of similar rank and skill levels. No more being stuck with a shit gun against God Mode assholes.

* "Prestige no longer resets your progress, so your unlocked weapons, completed challenges, and professional perks will remain, even after you've "Prestige'd." There are a total of 55 levels in Black Ops 2 multiplayer, with 10 levels of Prestige. Prestige players earn a token every time they level up, tokens you can "spend" on either extra Create-A-Class slots (which can be upgraded up to five times,) or on unlocking a new weapon permanently. Should you want to see how the other half lives, you can refund your Prestige Tokens in order to totally respec and to try out the other upgrades and builds in the game. In addition, Treyarch is adding the option to reset your stats back to zero, and go through the long climb up the mountain of bassassness again. I'm not sure why you'd want to make yourself into a noob, but it's possible."
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgerbik03 Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:35 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:SOME THINGS I LEARNED:

* There is no longer Last Stand (where if you got killed, you had a few seconds before you bled out, in which you could crawl and use your pistol to kill someone Rolling Eyes ) and Death Streaks...being rewarded for being a failure is no longer an option.

Here is last stand awesomeness

mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:47 pm

Are you getting BLOPS2 AngryTaxidermist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:00 pm

I'd be lying if i said i understood all of that Monkey. (understood most of it, the rest i'll have to play first to understand)
But there's one thing that makes me very happy

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:18 pm

If you've played older CoD games you'd understand the awesomeness of some of that news. But chances are they will royally fuck something up, so it doesn't matter, lol

I picked up the first BO today, lol...figured I'd get caught up on the story. I have no intention of playing MP, unless it is to Derp with you guys and troll people with camping and tea bags.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:23 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote: If you've played older CoD games you'd understand the awesomeness of some of that news. But chances are they will royally fuck something up, so it doesn't matter, lol

I picked up the first BO today, lol...figured I'd get caught up on the story. I have no intention of playing MP, unless it is to Derp with you guys and troll people with camping and tea bags.

Zombies Friday. Ah yeah.

Virtuouz wrote:Are you getting BLOPS2 AngryTaxidermist?

Still undecided. Some expenses are coming up and the money is going towards that. No, it isn't Skylanders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:26 pm

nice weapon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Virtuouz wrote:nice weapon

Bro, I don't know what you are talking about, my money is going towards other expenses, definitely not towards weapons. What kind of gunnut do you think I am?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum