Midnight Roll Call

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight Roll Call

Post by GoMonkey66 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Yeah, so...I'm going. Wife thinks I'm a moron, but whatevs. I'm going down around 10ish to finalize my preorder, scope the sitch and then either hang out at Starbux and watch the line and read a book, either way, I plan on being there an hour early...like a boss.

So...who else is lame cool like me? I'll hella try to get pics of any uber-nerds or hot chicks for you guys.

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Re: Midnight Roll Call

Post by Decreped on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Oh, yeah I'm totally there. And I won a raffle and got a tank cardboard cut out about the size of my chest. teabags

Decreped
Grapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Watkins34 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:24 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:Yeah, so...I'm going. Wife thinks I'm a moron, but whatevs. I'm going down around 10ish to finalize my preorder, scope the sitch and then either hang out at Starbux and watch the line and read a book, either way, I plan on being there an hour early...like a boss.

So...who else is lame cool like me? I'll hella try to get pics of any uber-nerds or hot chicks for you guys.

Take a pic of the GS lesbians for me please.

Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Decreped wrote:Oh, yeah I'm totally there. And I won a raffle and got a tank cardboard cut out about the size of my chest. teabags

You did? Hahaha! Cool shit dude. Pics!

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Decreped on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Some dude won th full sized cut out of the dude on the cover. Sad

Decreped
Grapist

Back to top Go down

Post by null on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Yes, pics of the GameStop hotties.

And I probably won't go... Haven't really decided yet.

null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:44 pm

Decreped wrote:Some dude won th full sized cut out of the dude on the cover. Sad

He'll probably strap a dildo to it and keep backing into it...

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:22 am

So I went down at 10:15, talked to my hoes, got my receipt, and then got some food. Came back, chilled in the car and read the strategy guide to pass the time. Then I went and joined the other 30 or so fucking losers bosses, and waited for an hour. I won a Battlefield 3 promo poster because I was the oldest fag in the group of 75 or so, and I knew the names of the ghosts from the original Pac Man. Old Skool, bitches! afro Hooray for winning shit. This is the last time I wait in line for a midnight release. It makes me feel fucking OLD. Seriously...kids are smoking shit I have NO idea what it is anymore. What the fuck are these little tubes that make smoke that has no smell? scratch

Anyway...no pics of chix, unless Kaum posts the one I sent him from my car of the girls behind the counter. There were way too many people, and I didn't want to be the creepy old dude with the long hair taking pics of young girls and their firm titties.

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:51 am

Mine didn't have a midnight release. I was tempted to break into it, but after playing Payday, I'm afraid they'll taze me in my butthole over and over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:26 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:So I went down at 10:15, talked to my hoes, got my receipt, and then got some food. Came back, chilled in the car and read the strategy guide to pass the time. Then I went and joined the other 30 or so fucking losers bosses, and waited for an hour. I won a Battlefield 3 promo poster because I was the oldest fag in the group of 75 or so, and I knew the names of the ghosts from the original Pac Man. Old Skool, bitches! afro Hooray for winning shit. This is the last time I wait in line for a midnight release. It makes me feel fucking OLD. Seriously...kids are smoking shit I have NO idea what it is anymore. What the fuck are these little tubes that make smoke that has no smell? scratch

Anyway...no pics of chix, unless Kaum posts the one I sent him from my car of the girls behind the counter. There were way too many people, and I didn't want to be the creepy old dude with the long hair taking pics of young girls and their firm titties.

I thought thats what you were supposed to do around that age? I guess I was sorely mistaken.

Edit: Didn't realize how old this thread was when I was reading it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:42 am

B to tha Bizzump, U to tha Izzay...

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down