Clan battle?

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by null on Wed May 09, 2012 10:01 am

They picked firestorm and caspian...
Firestorm, grand bazaar, and caspian
With metro or seine as the burn round?


Last edited by kaumatizo on Wed May 09, 2012 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

______________________
facepalm FOR CULLEN!  #teamGERBZ

null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Posts : 1065
Join date : 2011-08-13
Age : 26
Location : league of legends?

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by Watkins34 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:07 am

This is going to be fun.

______________________



Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 21
Location : Ky

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by GoMonkey66 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:25 am

Most of those guys are pretty good vehicle whores, either tanks, jets, or helis...they must be feeling confident.

______________________

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Posts : 3180
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 46
Location : Sunny California

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by Decreped on Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 am

Get CityCruzer in hurr.

Decreped
Grapist

Posts : 775
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 24
Location : Brentwood, New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by DaN-PrS on Wed May 09, 2012 11:30 am

Decreped wrote:Get CityCruzer in hurr.



left him a message on his feed, he might want to bring in his own gunner (Villan) so if he does thats 2 more


Last edited by DaN-PrS on Wed May 09, 2012 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total

______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by DaN-PrS on Wed May 09, 2012 11:48 am

Kaum

any talks on weapon limitations (dart)?


if we still need players I can ask some of the iLL guys, TeKRaVen177 and seloe_1, Hustlah seems to be MIA recently Neutral

______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by law_1990 on Wed May 09, 2012 12:19 pm

if we doin caspian & firestorm jet guys need to take out the helo first and foremost.

Don't care if you have to ram the thing.

Also change the squads to A,B,C. We ain't power rangers (even tho i wish i was Sad)

Bazaar''s a no brainer. Stack B and keep look out on nearest flag.

Firestorm is new to me. Only CB i done on that map was horrible as it was just after the latest patch which fucked up tanks.

______________________

DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR

law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Posts : 677
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 26
Location : Boners

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by null on Wed May 09, 2012 12:25 pm

DaN-PrS wrote:Kaum

any talks on weapon limitations (dart)?


if we still need players I can ask some of the iLL guys, TeKRaVen177 and seloe_1, Hustlah seems to be MIA recently Neutral

Add the leader and ask him... Lol he is avoiding my friend request.
Tell him your in the cb Friday.
Maybe he is avoiding because when he sent me hate mail
I replied with a friends request, "does someone need a friend?"
He didn't like that too much.

As for city I don't think he will join... He hasn't played in days.
If you guys have other friends you want to invite I don't mind.
Just make sure they know the strats.

iLL is dead? Everyone jumped ship when seloe went away for awhile.

______________________
facepalm FOR CULLEN!  #teamGERBZ

null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Posts : 1065
Join date : 2011-08-13
Age : 26
Location : league of legends?

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by Watkins34 on Wed May 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Oh Jew and I will take care of the helo Very Happy

______________________



Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 21
Location : Ky

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by DaN-PrS on Wed May 09, 2012 1:46 pm

kaumatizo wrote:
DaN-PrS wrote:Kaum

any talks on weapon limitations (dart)?


if we still need players I can ask some of the iLL guys, TeKRaVen177 and seloe_1, Hustlah seems to be MIA recently Neutral

Add the leader and ask him... Lol he is avoiding my friend request.
Tell him your in the cb Friday.
Maybe he is avoiding because when he sent me hate mail
I replied with a friends request, "does someone need a friend?"
He didn't like that too much.

As for city I don't think he will join... He hasn't played in days.
If you guys have other friends you want to invite I don't mind.
Just make sure they know the strats.

iLL is dead? Everyone jumped ship when seloe went away for awhile.


I'm friends with tek and seloe, I'll let them know

______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by DaN-PrS on Wed May 09, 2012 1:53 pm

left Tekraven a message,

Law can you ask NY_Scumbag



TxO brothers?

______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by Watkins34 on Wed May 09, 2012 2:15 pm

I think we should get together tonight or sometime tomorrow and go over how we are going to play this maps and who is going to be in what squad.

______________________



Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 21
Location : Ky

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by Decreped on Wed May 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Me and watkins are on right now.

Decreped
Grapist

Posts : 775
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 24
Location : Brentwood, New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by DaN-PrS on Wed May 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Decreped wrote:Me and watkins are on right now.

and dan...

also, a half hour before the match is all it takes, remember?



______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by Guest on Wed May 09, 2012 2:21 pm

I can help if you need 1 more.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by Decreped on Wed May 09, 2012 2:33 pm



Last edited by Decreped on Wed May 09, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Decreped
Grapist

Posts : 775
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 24
Location : Brentwood, New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by null on Wed May 09, 2012 2:39 pm

Alright, sounds like we will be playing 4 maps on Friday. Order hasnt been decided. Our maps are Firestorm and Caspian, vFv picked Bazaar and Seine. We have 7 confirmed players (Myself, Mike, Ray, Ramos, Marine, Shawn, Quad.) We might have 2 of mikes WoF friends with us as well. Lets try and get 12. I will be sending out reminders thursday night. If you want, I can send out a txt Friday, if I have your number.

Lol maybe I should have told him it wasn't vFv.

I will let him know tonight.

______________________
facepalm FOR CULLEN!  #teamGERBZ

null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Posts : 1065
Join date : 2011-08-13
Age : 26
Location : league of legends?

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by null on Wed May 09, 2012 2:45 pm

By popular demand...
vato is the clan tag we will roll with.

______________________
facepalm FOR CULLEN!  #teamGERBZ

null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Posts : 1065
Join date : 2011-08-13
Age : 26
Location : league of legends?

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by Razgriz19 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:06 pm

law_1990 wrote:if we doin caspian & firestorm jet guys need to take out the helo first and foremost.

Don't care if you have to ram the thing.

Also change the squads to A,B,C. We ain't power rangers (even tho i wish i was Sad)

Bazaar''s a no brainer. Stack B and keep look out on nearest flag.

Firestorm is new to me. Only CB i done on that map was horrible as it was just after the latest patch which fucked up tanks.

exactly, having jets keep control over the air allows the attack chopper to do tank hunting.

same ground strats on firestorm will work on caspian (obviously with C being most important one to hold)

Razgriz19
Fiend

Posts : 204
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 27
Location : Moyock, NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by GoMonkey66 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:13 pm

They don't even have enough guys right now...dunno why you guys are going completely over the top with recruiting a bunch of Garbos for this match...

______________________

GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Posts : 3180
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 46
Location : Sunny California

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by null on Wed May 09, 2012 3:29 pm

So... Duke wants in on the battle.
I am pretty sure you can stop inviting people Dan.. Smile

______________________
facepalm FOR CULLEN!  #teamGERBZ

null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Posts : 1065
Join date : 2011-08-13
Age : 26
Location : league of legends?

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by Decreped on Wed May 09, 2012 3:47 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:They don't even have enough guys right now...dunno why you guys are going completely over the top with recruiting a bunch of Garbos for this match...

Cause we want it to happen.


Decreped
Grapist

Posts : 775
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 24
Location : Brentwood, New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by null on Wed May 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Decreped wrote:
GoMonkey66 wrote:They don't even have enough guys right now...dunno why you guys are going completely over the top with recruiting a bunch of Garbos for this match...

Cause we want it to happen.


^This

______________________
facepalm FOR CULLEN!  #teamGERBZ

null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Posts : 1065
Join date : 2011-08-13
Age : 26
Location : league of legends?

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by Razgriz19 on Wed May 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Decreped wrote:
GoMonkey66 wrote:They don't even have enough guys right now...dunno why you guys are going completely over the top with recruiting a bunch of Garbos for this match...

Cause we want it to happen.


Razgriz19
Fiend

Posts : 204
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 27
Location : Moyock, NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by DaN-PrS on Wed May 09, 2012 6:55 pm



what's the deal with caspian?

______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by DaN-PrS on Wed May 09, 2012 7:39 pm




something like that? I like to take the vodnik to the side tunnel and run to B at the start, same thing works on the other side

______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by Watkins34 on Wed May 09, 2012 8:09 pm

When your engineer hops out have him put ATmines down incase the lav goes that way. As for the rest it looks great I'll run medic or support Decreped and Jew will be engineers on my team. Now who else is going to be in my/decrepeds squad?

______________________



Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 21
Location : Ky

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by Watkins34 on Wed May 09, 2012 8:10 pm

DaN-PrS wrote:

what's the deal with caspian?


The plan for firestorm looks good to me as for caspian you raz and kaumatizo can talk that over.

______________________



Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 21
Location : Ky

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by Razgriz19 on Wed May 09, 2012 8:12 pm

DaN-PrS wrote:


something like that? I like to take the vodnik to the side tunnel and run to B at the start, same thing works on the other side


looks good, although i might suggest that the green supports run Claymores and cover those alleyways (left of Green engiee on C/ walkway along NE Side of A, Hooka Room on B, ect)

Razgriz19
Fiend

Posts : 204
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 27
Location : Moyock, NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by DaN-PrS on Wed May 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Razgriz19 wrote:
looks good, although i might suggest that the green supports run Claymores and cover those alleyways (left of Green engiee on C/ walkway along NE Side of A, Hooka Room on B, ect)


Red and green support. Though green might change to C4 if necessary (prob not).

______________________


DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan battle?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:52 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum