WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BF3 Campaign

+2
Watkins34
GoMonkey66
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BF3 Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: BF3 Campaign

Post by Crazy_driveR3 Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:22 am

that PSN outage gave me a good time playing through the campaign all the way up to Comrades. I do have to say, that it is heavyily scripted....but then, it gives it that movie feel. i am loving it alot though
Crazy_driveR3
Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:24 am

didn't like it at all, maybe because I played it on hard but the whole thing was pretty lame, decent script but badly implemented imo. the whole "hit this button" to do something is so lame

and I had no attachment to any of the characters, not even Blackburn. and killing that one soldier by the poll was so badly implemented that ruined the whole thing. there was no back story to it to make me feel anything about pressing R1 when he walk into the door.

sorry but I loved BC1 single player and even BC2 was better then this one

instead of having so many different characters and different views they should focus more on what make the protagonist who he is, for fucks sake didn't the devs ever take a literature class?
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:41 am

Even Whatshisface, the tank guy...you hardly had a chance to get attached to him before the big "shocking moment" that it hardly seemed to matter.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum