WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUNS & VEHICLES

+2
Crazy_driveR3
GoMonkey66
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GUNS & VEHICLES - Page 2 Empty Re: GUNS & VEHICLES

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:05 pm

DaN-PrS wrote:now if only we could get some mag ammo Neutral

Stopping power FTW!!! Oh wait wrong game.
But no i see no reason to add something that will give extra damage. It just makes it become a must use since every scrub will use it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:58 pm

That's what happened in BC2...

And...you heavy barrel on AR guys...WHY? Please exlplain this to me...I don't understand why you'd want to sacrifice accuracy on a burst or full auto for first shot accuracy...am I missing something here?
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:41 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:That's what happened in BC2...

And...you heavy barrel on AR guys...WHY? Please exlplain this to me...I don't understand why you'd want to sacrifice accuracy on a burst or full auto for first shot accuracy...am I missing something here?

When you 2-3 shot burst with the FAMAS, its actually really accurate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:17 am

That F2K has me tripping with its non-existant recoil, but the fact that I can't unlock an underbarrel attatchment for it makes it one of my least favorite Assault weapons in the game...

Also, the AEK with underbarrell doesn't support the M26, but it does the M320? Maybe I just got my hands on the bongwater again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:04 pm

SniperA4X wrote:Also, the AEK with underbarrell doesn't support the M26, but it does the M320? Maybe I just got my hands on the bongwater again...

It actually turns into a GP-30 which DICE thinks is an M320. DICE is hitting that bong hard.

Here's a picture of the RPK-74M to show how the curve of the magazine actually is. Notice how DICE didn't use it.

GUNS & VEHICLES - Page 2 Rpk74m_1

Haven't touched on this yet, but the 1911 in game isn't the M1911. This is the M1911:

GUNS & VEHICLES - Page 2 Colt_Model_of_1911_U.S._Army_b

The one in game is based on the M-45 MEUSOC. Those are made from M1911A1s with custom parts that are hand fitted and aren't interchangeable with other MEUSOC pistols. They are the same parts, but are fitted for the individual pistol only.

Minor knitpick that isn't visible unless you slow down the footage, but the G18's (any maybe G17's) reload actually has the magazine going through the back of the grip instead of completely into the mag well. Like I said, minor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum