WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan battle?

+9
Iron-Thunder77
Razgriz19
Decreped
GoMonkey66
Watkins34
Crazy_driveR3
law_1990
DaN-PrS
null
13 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Clan battle? - Page 6 Empty Re: Clan battle?

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 6:14 am

Depending on the time of the next one, I could join you guys and give you a hand.

At least it wasn't a loss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz19 Sat May 12, 2012 7:10 am

RagingTaxidermist wrote:Depending on the time of the next one, I could join you guys and give you a hand.

At least it wasn't a loss.

they way caspian was going it should have been a win. we had them pretty much contained at A until like the 270 ticket mark then apparently they got a 2nd wind and just stomped us.

Bazaar was a cluster fuck of epic scale. They pretty much negated any strategy we had by using sheer numbers and over running anything we tried to do. (<- gotta remember that next time since as lame as it was, it was very effective)

Firestorm went ok, like Dan said after the initial rush, they almost always flanked with tanks with decent effect, it definitely put us on our heels for a bit of the match.

Seine ended up being pretty much the ring-around bullshit that happens in pubs so no biggie there.
Razgriz19
Razgriz19
Fiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 1:31 pm

If you haven't got your best players next time and need a gunner Dan, I volunteer for the job. I'm not a bad gunner in Tank and i always use proximity scan. Also i can handle the abuse of a competitive player like you, lol. (and my 3rd seat is unlocked)

When i concentrate i surprise even myself happyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 8:01 am

Sorry I couldn't help. I wasn't able to get on much this weekend. Next time for sure!

Dan! Man! lol...I would have been your gunner or vis versa the whole game! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6