WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

+8
DaN-PrS
null
law_1990
Crazy_driveR3
Watkins34
mrgerbik03
GoMonkey66
Decreped
12 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 11 Empty Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by mrgerbik03 Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Newest member of the Premium Master Race reporting for duty.

I now hate all non-premies...except monkey...he was premium before premium was cool.
mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgerbik03 Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:18 am

More details on armored kill

Several new vehicles are featured in the expansion, including new tank destroyers, an AC-130 gunship, ATVs, and mobile artillery.

Taking over a specific base grants the controlling team access to an AC-130 gunship. The gunship travels on a fixed circular path around the bases and it has four seats -- two for shooting 125mm cannons at the ground and two anti-air turrets for defending its airspace.

Though only four people can man the AC-130 at once, other soldiers can use it as a mobile parachute spawn point.

The AC-130 is also a great position to spot and mark enemies for your teammates.

If your team controls the AC-130, the smart strategy is to have all patrolling the aircraft defend it from oncoming attacks so it can continue its forceful barrage.

The AC-130 is heavily armored, but it cannot be repaired by engineers. This means ground forces can bring it down with concentrated fire.

The tank destroyers are lighter and more limber than the tanks included in the base game. They still pack a punch, but are much more vulnerable than the conventional tanks.

Over 20 upgrades are available for the new vehicles, but there is no new infantry weaponry.

Armored Kill also has a new Tank Superiority mode, but DICE wouldn't go into specifics just yet.

You should spawn on a squad member near a hot zone or to jump into a vehicle. Given the large size of the map, hiking from your home base to a flag point takes a while.

The maps are large enough that you can employ new team tactics like positioning your mobile artillery on the ridge and shelling any troops approaching a hotly contested flag capture point from a long range.
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/06/06/hands-on-with-battlefield-3-armored-kill.aspx
mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:24 am

I think armored kill isn't going to be a hit on Comsoles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz19 Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:42 am

mrgerbik03 wrote:More details on armored kill

Several new vehicles are featured in the expansion, including new tank destroyers, an AC-130 gunship, ATVs, and mobile artillery.

Taking over a specific base grants the controlling team access to an AC-130 gunship. The gunship travels on a fixed circular path around the bases and it has four seats -- two for shooting 125mm cannons at the ground and two anti-air turrets for defending its airspace.

Though only four people can man the AC-130 at once, other soldiers can use it as a mobile parachute spawn point.

The AC-130 is also a great position to spot and mark enemies for your teammates.

If your team controls the AC-130, the smart strategy is to have all patrolling the aircraft defend it from oncoming attacks so it can continue its forceful barrage.

The AC-130 is heavily armored, but it cannot be repaired by engineers. This means ground forces can bring it down with concentrated fire.

The tank destroyers are lighter and more limber than the tanks included in the base game. They still pack a punch, but are much more vulnerable than the conventional tanks.

Over 20 upgrades are available for the new vehicles, but there is no new infantry weaponry.

Armored Kill also has a new Tank Superiority mode, but DICE wouldn't go into specifics just yet.

You should spawn on a squad member near a hot zone or to jump into a vehicle. Given the large size of the map, hiking from your home base to a flag point takes a while.

The maps are large enough that you can employ new team tactics like positioning your mobile artillery on the ridge and shelling any troops approaching a hotly contested flag capture point from a long range.
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/06/06/hands-on-with-battlefield-3-armored-kill.aspx

Tank Destroyers? Are they talking about the Striker MGS? which is a fucking APC with a 105mm cannon to give heavy support to infantry units, not fucking hunter-killer missions against enemy armor. BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 11 1505004552
Razgriz19
Razgriz19
Fiend

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgerbik03 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:21 pm

mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:37 pm

mrgerbik03 wrote:Newest member of the Premium Master Race reporting for duty.

I now hate all non-premies...except monkey...he was premium before premium was cool.

Haha, Thx. I'm premium though, just not according to Faillog, because Kaum hooked a brother up.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:08 pm

HAHAHA!:

So much for "premium exclusive"
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:33 pm

@Raz...yeah, they were talking about the Strykers. In that gameplay video he specifically mentioned "Stryker", lol.

@Pizza...I'm kind of with you on that. They will scale the size and flags down for consoles, but still, it will be hard to make effective use of vehicles since people will either whore them solo, or cut the numbers down by having gunners. Then, put a bunch of fags up in jets, and who will cap flags? Oh yeah...me, on a quad, ripping around the map, lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:51 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:@Raz...yeah, they were talking about the Strykers. In that gameplay video he specifically mentioned "Stryker", lol.

@Pizza...I'm kind of with you on that. They will scale the size and flags down for consoles, but still, it will be hard to make effective use of vehicles since people will either whore them solo, or cut the numbers down by having gunners. Then, put a bunch of fags up in jets, and who will cap flags? Oh yeah...me, on a quad, ripping around the map, lol.

If it weren't for the quads, Armored Kill would be a complete waste.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Yeah...but at least the apc's will have some use too...or I guess the Strykers, since you'll need to be mobile and fast. But quads and cars are gonna win the rounds for sure.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Theirs going to be quads? awesome. would be kind of cool to go off roading on Kharg Island

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Virtuouz wrote:Theirs going to be quads? awesome. would be kind of cool to go off roading on Kharg Island

Quads will probably only be on the new maps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decreped Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Uhg, I can't stay with 1 gun. All the new guns are just so awesome that I can't stop switching between them all.
Decreped
Decreped
Grapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Decreped wrote:Uhg, I can't stay with 1 gun. All the new guns are just so awesome that I can't stop switching between them all.

I only have two of them and I'm still using the M16 until I get the 110 kills I still need + the 14 40mm kills for the SCAR-L. Then back to the AKS-74u until I have the ACW-R and MTAR-21.

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgerbik03 Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Freaking MTAR - going to have to play hardcore to get the EOD bot kill. What a stupid requirement....for an objective based game DICE is forcing everyone to try to get kills with one of the most worthless pieces of equipment in the game.
mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:25 pm

mrgerbik03 wrote:Freaking MTAR - going to have to play hardcore to get the EOD bot kill. What a stupid requirement....for an objective based game DICE is forcing everyone to try to get kills with one of the most worthless pieces of equipment in the game.

Boost for it in Kaum or GKar's server Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:27 pm

RagingTaxidermist wrote:
mrgerbik03 wrote:Freaking MTAR - going to have to play hardcore to get the EOD bot kill. What a stupid requirement....for an objective based game DICE is forcing everyone to try to get kills with one of the most worthless pieces of equipment in the game.

Boost for it in Kaum or GKar's server Exclamation

Like the idiots were doing this afternoon in their server Laughing
Good idea actually Idea

Back to top Go down

Post by null Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:34 pm

Join a 1v1 game with me...
I kill you once you kill me once. Then we leave.
Everyone is happy.
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:39 pm

GKar wrote:Like the idiots were doing this afternoon in their server Laughing
Good idea actually Idea

I feel sorry for them. 5 guys + randoms > their entire clan. I'll bosst for that EOD Bot kill as soon as I bother getting the 20 AT rocket kills. A couple matches of CQ should fix that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:53 pm

RagingTaxidermist wrote:
GKar wrote:Like the idiots were doing this afternoon in their server Laughing
Good idea actually Idea

I feel sorry for them. 5 guys + randoms > their entire clan. I'll bosst for that EOD Bot kill as soon as I bother getting the 20 AT rocket kills. A couple matches of CQ should fix that.

If you just destroy a vehicle with the EOD Bot and someone is inside, and you get a kill, does it count??
I would have to say yes, probably what Dice intended.

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgerbik03 Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:55 pm

kaumatizo wrote:

Join a 1v1 game with me...
I kill you once you kill me once. Then we leave.
Everyone is happy.

Can I robo-teabag you?

That is what is dumb about it, you can either spend a bunch of time getting this stupid kill or boost it...so why even have it. both of which are wastes of time, except for the robo-teabag part.
mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_driveR3 Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:22 pm

i was in their squad just watching them. then i grabbed a buggy and made them commit suicide. they were so clueless on what happened

Razz
Crazy_driveR3
Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:i was in their squad just watching them. then i grabbed a buggy and made them commit suicide. they were so clueless on what happened

Razz

Yeah but then we got put on the other team after a round and played against them for 2-3 rounds. We so OP, not even a team stack from a mediocre clan can beat us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decreped Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:49 pm

MP5k suppress/ G18 suppressed = ultimate ninja
Decreped
Decreped
Grapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Decreped wrote:MP5k suppress/ G18 suppressed = ultimate ninja

MP5k by itself is the greatest Close-Mid Range tool known to BF3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:08 am

I need one of you to tell me why my shotguns kills are not counting for Wrench Wielder Tags???
I did "These Two Hurt" with 20 kills with shotgun. But Wrench Wielder is at 0 kills with shotgun.
WTF??

Do i need to get those kills using engin kit with shotgun and not recon ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_driveR3 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:20 am

GKar wrote:I need one of you to tell me why my shotguns kills are not counting for Wrench Wielder Tags???
I did "These Two Hurt" with 20 kills with shotgun. But Wrench Wielder is at 0 kills with shotgun.
WTF??

Use with engineer. i stumbled on that one as well
Crazy_driveR3
Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:27 am

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
GKar wrote:I need one of you to tell me why my shotguns kills are not counting for Wrench Wielder Tags???
WTF??

Thanks crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:38 am

I have an other problem.

In Battlelog I can only my SPAS-12 on right side under "unlocked progress" in general. And its unlocked.
But i can't see in Weapon Statistics. Even if i click on SGUN or ALL.
I haven't checked in the game itself yet, but this worries me.

And why is my battle feed on PS3 not showing any new things?? Last thing it updated was my Server rental. Its been 4 days its still showing only that. Again, WTF??

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:02 am

GKar wrote:
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
WTF??

Thanks crazy.

yes he is

I did what you see thar
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content