WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Metal?        - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal?

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:16 pm

Lol...no, I was always a skinny fucker...they just meant that ANY weight on it was a no-go. They didn't believe me when i said i could walk, let alone stand on it and nearly shit themselves when I hopped up and down on one (broken) leg. It was then when they told me about the possibility of the rod rocketing out of my hip, lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:19 pm

law_1990 wrote:Thou furious bretheren? Metal?        - Page 2 561413606

Its OK Law...we can just go over to your place...the Fallen forum is a pretty comfy hang-out. Oh haters and their hatred, lol...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:38 pm

hahaha ooops. Fucking hopping on your previously shattered leg? you definately deserve that cookie muffin LOL.
I bet you were drinking morphine like pepsi you hardcore fucker.

And like i said on our forum, it's usually quiet as fuck over there. Out of the 15 members we have, 4 people post on the regs lol. Zesus has about 12 posts and he's been there for a year LOL. So any extra hoo ha over there is always welcome.

I like to think i'm a part time lodger here. With my feet up on the sofa and my belly just hanging out my t-shirt like a pro. santa
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:15 pm

Metal ?....
I'm scared to even post something here that might offend you because I dunno nothing about Metal
I just stopped listening to this, I am starting to like it more and more.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:17 pm

Pizza...its pretty hard to offend a metalhead...and Motorhead is great! Saw them a few years back and they still kick ass.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 pm

can never go wrong with a bit of Motorhead brah!

Lemmy's voice > everyone else's voice.

law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:22 pm

My mother just came bursting in my room telling me turn of this ungodly music.... hell no.

Back to top Go down

Post by KANNAB1S Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Yes Motorhead kicks balls, also some great vids guys. the more brutal the better as i see it, thanks for posting.

Monkey you have dropbox? I can send you an invite, it's basically an online file storage, easiest way I can think of to get our tunes to you. I will send you everything we have released, since I owe you! What format you want? WAV is what most are I think.. send me your email.

As for Inhumane, he had a kid, wasn't coming to practice or playing at home so we had to move on.
Glad you like the new stuff, we have grown as a band a lot and that melodic epicness seems to be the direction we are headed.

If any of you other fellow metal heads are interested check out my band Dead To The World: www.facebook.com/deadtotheworld.band

Just a few of the bands we have opened for or shared the stage with here in Atlanta:
Cannibal Corpse, Black Dahlia Murder, Gwar, Job For a Cowboy, Darkest Hour, The Red Chord, Bleeding Through, Born of Osiris, Oceano, Straight Line Stitch, All Shall Perish, Impending Doom, As Blood Runs Black, The Acacia Strain, Kittie, Municipal Waste, Converge, It Dies Today, Goatwhore, Gojira, Kataklysm, Sworn Enemy, and many more.

Most of those were on multiple occasions including an epic brawl between us and Black Dahlia Murder only to be broken up by the guys in Cannibal Corpse. That show was brutal. Anyway a tour in being talked about (finally) maybe I get to meet a few of you out on the road someday.
KANNAB1S
KANNAB1S
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:43 pm

Awesome, yeah, I have a dropbox account...need to figure out my info though, lol..hardly have used it. I'd prefer any uncompressed format, .flac being ideal, but wav is cool too. I'll send you a pm with details.

The melodic aspects and tempo changes were what really got me with the new stuff. The older tunes tended to have more of that sloppy angry screamy vibe...very South, lol. You guys sound so much more tight and polished now. Maybe its better production as well, but it was very well recorded and mixed too, without sounding overdone...something I think you tend to notice being a problem in shittier bands. Like they need to make up for talent deficiencies by overproduction, overdubs, autotuning,etc. Protools overload, lol. But your new stuff has more of that "live studio awesome take" sound. Great guitar solos too...really nice. Jonah's drumming is really tight...you two keep it solid in the back, lol. You guys keep that level up with more new material and get out on the fucking road and tour, and i don't see how you 2ould remain unsigned. Makes me want to put the old clan tag on again! [DTW] 'til death \m/ (>_<) \m/
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Just posting to push down all those other dogshit-filled music threads.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:20 pm

DaN-PrS wrote:
GoMonkey66 wrote:Just posting to push down all those other dogshit-filled music threads.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:10 am

I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS TUNE.

VADER = FUCKING AWESOME! \m/
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:34 pm

beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:44 pm

now what counts as Metal ?

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:54 pm

LZ predates Black Sabbath, so no, technically it isn't "metal" if you go by BS being considered the first heavy metal band. They are more hard rock, but on such an epically grandiose scale.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:18 pm

I allways see myself going back to Black Sabbath I am addicted to them.

this is nice too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum