WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

+10
Watkins34
null
cullen
Mav
schnuggi
DaN-PrS
Razgriz19
Decreped
mrgerbik03
Crazy_driveR3
14 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 32 Empty Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:26 pm

that actually looks really good
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:40 pm

CTF is fun. Kind of a clusterfuck sometimes, but fun.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgerbik03 Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:00 pm

still haz not played Sad
mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Hope you enjoy getting Javelin-d out of nowhere.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:24 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:Hope you enjoy getting Javelin-d out of nowhere.

mhmm that reminds me of red nosed wookies...

DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:22 pm

HASHTAGYOLO!:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654490202501965/16/

GoMonkey66 wrote:
I read sixteen pages of this shit. My feelings can be summarized thusly:
* I feel like I know how you guys feel now...balls all shriveled up and fallen off, wasted away to insignificance but the simple act of neglect.
* I feel like I'm coated in that six-day reek of itchy ass sweat and Cheetos crumbs and dried spunk crusted on my belly that comes with thinking/caring/masturbating about BF3 too much.
* I feel like I've been sorely reminded that you guys are deluded enough to think that any of this epeen flexing amounts to anything in life.
* I'm twitching in anticipation of hopefully being quoted by one of these masters of the internet and made to feel important by the shining spotlight of their withering wit and intelligence, the same way an ant feels under a magnifying glass in the sun.
* I feel strangely exhilarated by all of this manly posturing, whipped into a nearly ethereal state of grace by this cloying miasma of e-tosterone.
* I feel like the only thrill that can surpass this experience would reading it again during a session of autoerotic asphyxiation where I'm unable to release the belt before passing out.
* I feel like the time spent reading this thread could only be spent more profligately had I masturbated while inhaling paint fumes as I read it. Either way, I feel a deficit of several IQ points that I cannot get back.
* I feel fortunate that I own a home, own a car, have a wife, have a career, have my health, my sanity, and my dignity when exposed to the startling realization that others are not so blessed.
* This reminds me that the "competitive" "console" "clans" are nothing more than angry chimpanzees furiously battering themselves senseless against the bars of their cages in between bouts of gorging themselves on excess amounts of dietary bulk in the frenzied pursuit of producing more rancid feces to throw at each other, and I am grateful for the fact that I am not a part of this...

And for the record, 7 and dN are the only clans mentioned here that aren't full of AIDS. The rest of you can go die in a fire.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:41 pm

I cried.
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:42 am

DaN-PrS wrote:I cried.

Back to top Go down

Post by schnuggi Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:11 am

Ever been to the BC1 clan section in its glory?

Now THAT was ridiculous...

Battlelog is way too tame.

Just an excerpt from the good ole days..

xMFHxSoULReAvEr
Celtics.....don't forget snot bragged about banging out that 400 pound aussie chick name kelee. But I'm pretty sure he only fucked a fat roll and not the snatch.

XoxoXXoxoX
lol Soulreaver, send challenge on FN.... all you do is talk until I shut you up AGAIN..... so why dont you keep hiding and talking.....or just have HoT send a challenge? It's not my fault you were raped in prison
o_-ToRTuRe-_o
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ok this is to fucking good, all B.S aside everyone. looks like soulquefer is back, wow i was sure that 2 bottles of tylonol pm would have killed the biggest piece of shit to ever come out of a bitch backwards head first, unemployment collecting, food stamp grabbing lying sack of dog shit sitting in the sun. you should not have came forward soulvagina, you were dating a chick OVER PS3, AND SHE LIVED WITH HER EX HUSBAND HAHAHA xMFHxNoSeBLeeD i believe is her name, btw enjoyed the naked pics she sent me when i was in your joke of a clan, who the fuck trys to kill themselve over a cyber gf ??????? hahahahaha your a joke drop the lame ass bladder storey, your not married. no chick would ever stay with scum like you hahahahaha unless it was a cyber gf hahahahaha the bladder storey is good tho but we all know you were in rehab for trying to kill yourself over nosebleed, "Brandi" shes the one who leaked the voicemail for the world to hear you fuck. your a fucking storey box go back in your hole for another 6 months you suicidal fuck, BTW everone i was xMFHxDaRkN3sS i got kicked out of xMFHx because i was getting naked pics from "Chris Furgesson" xMFHxSoulReavers cyber girlfriend, HAHAHA tooo funny, btw soul you should return this game your stats are SHIT, have fun with your make believe wife and your fake bladder problems, im sure the dildos you shove up your rectum dont help with that problem of yours.

xMFHxSoULReAvEr
LOL scott aka darkness......are you still mad that I blasted it out there that your mom is a whore and you got taken away from her cause she went to prison for prostitution? I kicked you out of the clan cause you sucked ass. Me>You any day all day. It's funny how you try to be snot's little buddy trying to talk shit.........But sorry to burst your bubble.......I was in the hospital after my gall bladder burst and have to have surgery for it and then had to spend a few days to make sure things were ok. Just got back from visiting some friends in Oregon and California........Next time when you talk shit get some fact behind your rants........Kinda like you still living with grandma and grandpa cause your mom is an un-fit parent and doesn't want nothing to do with you cause she is all doped out and getting train ran on her on the curb.

o_-ToRTuRe-_o
haha is that all you got chris bitch, you dont know shit about me my mom a prostitute ?? HAHAHAHA, thats fucking great your a skinny fuck, anyday all day? hahahahaha, your a fucking idiot you will say anything to make yourself look good truth is your white trash, you try to kill yourself over a cyber bitch, i will buy the next bottle of pills for you, and gladly piss all over your grave. next time you wanna kill yourself you depressed emo mother fucker just pull the trigfer why bother leaving voicemails with you crying like a bitch?? we all heard them brandi sent them to everyone. hows unemployment going??? does your health insurance cover the bill for trying to kill yourself??? hahahahaha you have nothing on me suicideReaver hahahahaha, mad bro? here take some tylonol pm.. hahahahaha, you have no friends suicideReaver. your not married, you didnt have surgery. all lies. btw suicideReaver i live with my gf not my grandparents nice try tho, im not in highschool anymore. make something of your life, i leave for army bootcamp sept 4th. im not gonna sit at home and live off unemployment like your suicide ass. no one believes you about anything, your washed up its time to call it quits. dont listen to your shrink, your are a piece of shit, just do it all ready. pull the trigger we are all waiting anxiously. :] p.s ive gotten over 30 messages saying how they hate you and applauding me for making you look like the lil bitch you are. im done wasting my breath, your comebacks are week, your intelligence is small. anything that comes out of your pill popping mouth is a lie. face the facts your a nobody
schnuggi
schnuggi
Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Hahahaha! Wow, fuck. Yeah, EA would go apeshit over stuff like that these days.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:45 pm

you ready to make that Battlefield 4 thread?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/15/ea-invite-hints-at-battlefield-4-reveal?abthid=5143838c2ef47c4d7a00001a

Come on . I KNOW you guys are stoked for this .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:47 pm

WORLD WAR 2 OR BUST!

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgerbik03 Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:12 pm

There was a rumor that a vid was coming out today...but havent seen it. But BF3 has one more Premium Video for March supposed to come out...what could it be?
mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:16 pm

*yawn*

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 32 3269883752

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:25 pm

RagingTaxidermist wrote:*yawn*

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 32 3269883752

What?! You're going to pass out on this reoccurring opportunity to pay for features standard on other games? I for one am looking forward to the newly designed micro transaction system implemented. Online connection to play single player, yes please!

Stocked!
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:32 pm

Funny you mentioned microtransactions...Blops2 just started them today.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:15 pm

I think they are just trying to get people to enlist in the army.

No money to pay for that TD match in CoD ? Join the army and get paid to shot at colored minorities in undeveloped countries.

No lag.
No respawn timer.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Hardcore rules...no respawns.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:57 am

I don't suppose that any of you have a spare B:BC2 VIP code ?

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:07 pm

DICEfags are on to me! They know I gameshared Premium, lawl. Email today:
Dear Battlefield™ 3 player,

If you’ve bought or redeemed Battlefield 3™ Premium on the PlayStation®3, there is a risk that you are missing out on important features. But don’t worry. The solution is simple and explained below.

NOTE: This email is intended only for customers who have either redeemed a code for Battlefield 3™ Premium or have purchased Battlefield 3™ Premium directly through the PlayStation®Store or through our Battlefield 3™ in-game store on PlayStation®3. If you have not, please disregard from this message.

We believe that you may have purchased Battlefield 3™ Premium without downloading the file needed to make your membership fully recognized in the game and on Battlelog.

Please make sure that you manually locate and download Battlefield 3™ Premium to take full advantage of your membership. You can find this small but very important download both on PlayStation®Store and in our Battlefield 3™ in-game store. The download should only take a couple of seconds.

We hope you enjoy the game and all the benefits that the Battlefield 3™ Premium membership gives you. See you on the Battlefield!

/The DICE team
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:13 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:DICEfags are on to me! They know I gameshared Premium, lawl. Email today:
Dear Battlefield™ 3 player,

If you’ve bought or redeemed Battlefield 3™ Premium on the PlayStation®3, there is a risk that you are missing out on important features. But don’t worry. The solution is simple and explained below.

NOTE: This email is intended only for customers who have either redeemed a code for Battlefield 3™ Premium or have purchased Battlefield 3™ Premium directly through the PlayStation®Store or through our Battlefield 3™ in-game store on PlayStation®3. If you have not, please disregard from this message.

We believe that you may have purchased Battlefield 3™ Premium without downloading the file needed to make your membership fully recognized in the game and on Battlelog.

Please make sure that you manually locate and download Battlefield 3™ Premium to take full advantage of your membership. You can find this small but very important download both on PlayStation®Store and in our Battlefield 3™ in-game store. The download should only take a couple of seconds.

We hope you enjoy the game and all the benefits that the Battlefield 3™ Premium membership gives you. See you on the Battlefield!

/The DICE team

Dice's new motto: Gibs mah dat!

Back to top Go down

Post by schnuggi Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:39 am

what abouz the UEC match? result?
schnuggi
schnuggi
Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:59 am

RaD won due to failure to appear by the fucknut wigga clan.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Decreped Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:11 am

????
Decreped
Decreped
Grapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_driveR3 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:56 pm

Decreped wrote:????
Crazy_driveR3
Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:10 pm

We had a clan battle against these mooks, and they failed to show. Said their guys thought it was another day, despite posting their roster and shit on their platoon earlier that day. That's what Pink was asking about (the UEC result).
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by null Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:39 pm

i miss this game. 
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:41 am

No matter what game, what platform, what time. 

There is always a place for me to fuck up  flower
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Watkins34 Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:34 am

I've been getting the battlefeels as of late myself, I wish they'd just do a remastered version of BF3 for PS4
Watkins34
Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by null Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:07 am

bc2>bf3 I miss the old knife animation
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food