WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

+4
Mav
schnuggi
DaN-PrS
null
8 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow Empty The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:52 pm

...wtf, Liverpool...

Can't manage a win at home against fucking Blackburn? What's the point of having the best defence in the league if you can't...fucking...score...?

And Dan...did you see Jose Mourinho wants an eventual return to England? Following Sir Alex at Manc Scum is a tall order, but that would be hilarious.

Last edited by GoMonkey66 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow Empty Re: The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Let's go Canada! World Cup 2014!

Back to top Go down

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow Empty Re: The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Dwayne DeRosario will not win you anything, lol...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:34 am

And here I thought this was about real football. Silly me.

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:54 am

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow Borat_great_success-450x337

Finally!
Me & Cross actually had to make a seperate thread in the fallen forums because our football talk was always clogging up other threads Very Happy

Bit dissappointed with the boxing day football 2bh. Only game i enjoyed was the united one (obvious reasons). Glad to see Berbatov getting his swagger back. I swear, when he's on form he just makes everything look so easy. His goal against Fulham is the reason i love watching him play lol.

We lost against Soton, and seeing as i live here i got a shit ton of stick from my mates Rolling Eyes. WasnT expecting to win anyway. Roll on the next game!

Shame about Liverpool. Carol is becoming a laughing stock though 34 mil for what? 8 goals? Razz
Blackburn's keeper done amazing work though, he basically won them that point.
I think they need an outright goalscorer like they had with Owen & Torres.
Suarez is alright, but like a lot of Dutch league players, he seems to be struggling in hitting them in as easy as he was in the eredivise. Same can be said for Kuyt but he does make up for that by being an absolute workhorse.

Prime example is Kezman. Remember him? no, no one else does either lol. 100+ goals for PSV and since then less than 40 over 6 years lmao.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Kezman, lol...yup, perfect example of all hype and no return. He's in the Adrian Mutu mold, minus the coke problems, lol.

I didn't get to watch any of the football, except Liverpool, by sheer luck, but I will see it all when I get home since I set recordings.

Berbatov is a mixed bag for me...on one hand he's lazy and only an "in the box" presence, but on the other hand he always seems to be in the right place at the exact right time...so he's doing something right. But then again, I prefer a dynamic, incisive striker...someone who can take the ball in the circle and make the defense look like retards...someone that runs at defenders and dares them to tackle. Yes, like Torres in his pomp. Absolutely wonderful to watch.

And yes, Liverpool has been lacking that quality of player for ages...never mind Torres, lol. Suarez is fantastic, but you're right...if he hit half of the sitters he creates he'd be a Golden Boot winner every season. To his credit he made an immediate impact, something that doesn't always happen with Eredivisie imports...I think maybe Ruud Van Nistlerooy was the last one, at least that comes to mind. I think he's more of an architect than a finisher, but he's forced into both roles right now at 'Pool. If they had a lethal target for him...my god...he truly WOULD be that legendary #7. Someone like Aguero, Villa, Cavani, Gilardino, etc...or better yet, Drogba of three or four years ago, lol. Ricky van Wolfswinkel looks to be a strong possibility, and that might work.

Dirk Kuyt isn't the striker he was "supposed" to be when he arrived, and indeed isn't really a striker at all, IMO...but I would always have him on my team sheet if I was picking...definitely one of my favorite players. He may not score often, but nobody is as tenacious on chasing down balls and lost causes as him, and he just doesn't quit.

I'm still on the fence with Carroll...he could be another Berbatov with work...he's not fast, agile, or particularly accurate, but he's a great presence in the box, and like Berbatov will score some magnificent goal just when you've written him off. He's young, needs to work harder, and really WANT to be the player we've seen flashes of, but it's true...at Newcastle he was big fish in little pond, and I think a lot of what he accomplished there was magnified by that.

And...wtf...I think EVERY game Liverpool has drawn this season that they should have won, which was ALL of them, they've run into some middling keeper that just had the fucking game of his life. Blackburn definitely earned that point, but man...that guy was incredible in the last five minutes. But Jesus Christ, they need to start finishing. They have spent enough... Charlie Adam's work rate is nice, and Jordan Henderson will grow into a great player some day, but Stewart Fucking Downing...I like the guy and all, but the winger they NEEDED was either Aaron Lennon or Ashley Young. Or go full retard and stump up 60m+ for Gareth Bale...problem solved, lol. All these half-assed measures, like Aquilani replacing Alonso or pretenders like David Ngog or Ryan Babel up front...NO. Fuck off with the fragile foreign imports, with their fragile egos and ankles, spend the money on a warrior, and get the fuck out of sixth place, FFS.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:45 pm

holy mother of text batman!

I agree 100% with ya though. I think Suarez needs to write this season off (with the looming 8 match ban and general hatred aimed at him by every football supporter in the land lol.) and start fresh next season. He's shown a lot more potential infront of goal than what Kuyt (i think he's much better suited in that support role he's found himself in over the past few seasons) ever did but like you said, that final touch we saw back in Holland and the world cup is just eluding him atm. I'm sure it will come though.

I miss the days of every club having that one 100% goalscorer. Now it seems to be that every team has two hot/cold strikers or strikers that WERE great in their prime but now need to be put out to pasture lol.

I mean, even a few years ago you Van N. & Utd, Henry @ Le Arse, Drogba @ Chelsea etc..
and the rest of the team formed around THEM.

Take Arsenal for example, without Van Rapist they'd be in 8th lol. An attacking midfielder doing all the work Chamakh, Arshavin and gervinho should be doing. They haven't even played that south korean guy yet and they paid damn near 5/6mil for him lol.

anyway, back to now lol.

I'm pretty fucking chuffed utd have pulled city back to level points now. I really don't wanna see them win the league. It would be such a fucking fix. Throw money at players and of course they'll come. Credit where credit's due, Manchini has done fucking miracles managing all those egos and moulding them into a wining side but i still feel like it's Chelsea v2.0. Neutral

Do you follow any other country's leagues? or just the prem.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:47 pm

also LOL yes!

fuck Downing. Average player made to look good by his time at average sides (boro & villa).

I think liverpool got duped big time there Sad

You do need a speedy fucker on them wings, espesh when you've got carol and suarez potentially in the box.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:53 am

I follow the Prem closest, but I also pay attention a little to Italy and Spain. I just don't have the time to watch every game I want to, so I have to be much more selective. The Champions League and UEFA Cup get a lot of attention too. Over here we have Fox Soccer Channel, and they have a nightly report of everything everywhere, and it's followed by Sky Sports News, so I get your side's views as well, lol. Cricket looks fun, lol.

Do you find it suprising to find a Yank that you can not only discuss football with, but actually has some valid opinions?
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:54 am

awww man. I used to get Sky Sports news on my TV until they took it off the freeview channels Sad
Soccer Saturday was my only reason to wake up before 4pm lol.
Sky has a damn near monoploy over British football over here. Main reason why i don't have a dish. I fucking hate murdoch. So i stream all the matches i wanna see on my laptop instead Very Happy
Only thing they can't monopolize are the champs league and international football. But they did take my beloved cricket from channel 4 over a decade ago SadSadSadSad

And nah, i know there's a lot of informed people across the pond when it comes to football. Since the mid 90's i know it's become a lot more popular. Not just because of the Beckham phenomena but because your international team have had prolonged success (qualifying for WC's and playing nice football). Saying that, i always thought you were Canadian? :S

I'm still not sure how the MLS works though. It isn't one big league is it? more like a champions league format isn't it?
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by null Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:04 am

I think I have been replaced... All because I don't watch sports. Crying or Very sad
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:17 pm

When did Tim Howard turn into Isaac Hayes? That beard is horrible, but with that crazy tan I swear I thought that was Chef in goal...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:10 pm

The title of this thread is blasphemy. International football thread would have suited better. You queers.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Murphdawg57 wrote:The title of this thread is blasphemy. International football thread would have suited better. You queers.

Renamed, just for you.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Like the new title

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Is you sayin' me and my 8 youngens I has with my sister Mary Jean is hicks? You sir, are nothin' but a cityslickin, Prius drivin, latte sippin queerosexual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:39 pm

RagingTaxidermist wrote:Is you sayin' me and my 8 youngens I has with my sister Mary Jean is hicks? You sir, are nothin' but a cityslickin, Prius drivin, latte sippin queerosexual.
Damn, sometimes I feel so lonely when I'm on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:36 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:When did Tim Howard turn into Isaac Hayes? That beard is horrible, but with that crazy tan I swear I thought that was Chef in goal...

LOL

Big game tomorrow. Think you'd be in good mode for atleast a draw. Festive season has been shitty to Citeh and i think confidence might be a little battered. Hopefully you get something good out of it before they build it back up again lol.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:34 pm

I hadn't noticed this here luz

about Mourinho, doubt it, and I haven't followed the England Cup, too busy with the Portuguese and Sporting losing shitty games.
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:03 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:
Murphdawg57 wrote:The title of this thread is blasphemy. International football thread would have suited better. You queers.

Renamed, just for you.

Poor confused old man. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:34 pm

law_1990 wrote:
GoMonkey66 wrote:When did Tim Howard turn into Isaac Hayes? That beard is horrible, but with that crazy tan I swear I thought that was Chef in goal...

LOL

Big game tomorrow. Think you'd be in good mode for atleast a draw. Festive season has been shitty to Citeh and i think confidence might be a little battered. Hopefully you get something good out of it before they build it back up again lol.

Well that was...total shit. Mad
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Whatever, baseball beats both footballs.
inb4baseballisabunchoffatpeoplesittingaroundgrabbingtheirjunkandspitting
inb4baseballisgay
Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:15 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:
law_1990 wrote:

LOL

Well that was...total shit. Mad

LOL ahhhhh man i almost feel bad Laughing
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:23 pm

It's just shitty because Liverpool could have made up a lot of ground on a lot of teams with the win or even a draw, since everyone above them has been dropping points like panties at a prom. Oh well...still have half of a season to go...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:54 am

Wow...Ba and Cabaye's goals against United were absolutely stellar...I love seeing NUFC doing well again and playing inspired football. Seeing Rooney subbed off was just gravy on top, lol. Great result for Newcastle. They worked so hard and really deserved the points. They remind me of Everton a lot...punching way above their weight and putting in fantastic team efforts. Plus its great to see a striker (Ba) tracking back in the 80th, closing down defenders and winning balls...I love that kind of effort. Tiote's distribution and decision making is just shockingly bad, however...lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:07 am

yeah fucking quality performance from the geordies.
Ba has to be an early look in for prem player of the year. he's knocking them in left, right and center.
I'd say his performances are on par with Van Rapists.

Only thing about Newcastle is that i hate their manager, proper smarmy little prick. Evil or Very Mad

i'd hate to call the league this early but i really can't see anyone else but Man city winning it now.
Man Utd are crippled with injuries and don't have the back up, Spurs are a good looking side but again, if they loose VDV, Modric or Bale through injury they've got no one to replace them with the same quality or work rate.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:57 am

True...I have a love/hate relationship with Citteh. On one hand, fuck 'em...buying a title is a dick move. On the other, they play some pretty football. Its not just the big names either...I loves me some Kompany, Johnson, Richards, and Super Mario. Silva is a fucking artist, and Yaya is fun to watch on his day. But I think Dezko is a dickhead, and De Jong is just an insult to the beautiful game. Dezko reminds me of all the things I don't like about Berbatov and even moreso Bendtner...lazy, arrogant, and a walking attitude problem. Still, I love seeing them stick two fingers up to United, and I liked them way before [KSA] invaded their server so to speak.

What a weekend though! Shit...what a three week period. Watching Toon, Sunderland, Swansea, Blackburn, and Villa really drove home how great of a league it is. On the day its anyone's game.

But...man...I'd love to see Spurs sneak in there and piss all over everyone's parade. Probably won't happen, but if anyone looks ready to challenge the Manc dominance its Harry's boys. Chelsea's days are done, Liverpool isn't there yet, Arsenal is too fragile, and teams like Villa and Everton are just small squad solid mid-table workhorses.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:15 am

BTW, do you listen to The Football Ramble's podcast? http://www.thefootballramble.com/shows
These guys are seriously funny.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:49 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:True...I have a love/hate relationship with Citteh. On one hand, fuck 'em...buying a title is a dick move. On the other, they play some pretty football. Its not just the big names either...I loves me some Kompany, Johnson, Richards, and Super Mario. Silva is a fucking artist, and Yaya is fun to watch on his day. But I think Dezko is a dickhead, and De Jong is just an insult to the beautiful game. Dezko reminds me of all the things I don't like about Berbatov and even moreso Bendtner...lazy, arrogant, and a walking attitude problem. Still, I love seeing them stick two fingers up to United, and I liked them way before [KSA] invaded their server so to speak.

What a weekend though! Shit...what a three week period. Watching Toon, Sunderland, Swansea, Blackburn, and Villa really drove home how great of a league it is. On the day its anyone's game.

But...man...I'd love to see Spurs sneak in there and piss all over everyone's parade. Probably won't happen, but if anyone looks ready to challenge the Manc dominance its Harry's boys. Chelsea's days are done, Liverpool isn't there yet, Arsenal is too fragile, and teams like Villa and Everton are just small squad solid mid-table workhorses.

i used to love 'em before the invasion lol.
On the one hand they play fantastic football and it's great to watch, but on the other they epitomise (sp) everything that's wrong with the game in 2012. Money, money fucking money.

Their subs bench could could buy another football club ffs lol. And when look down the leagues the premiership is the only one prospering. Everyone else is on the coat tails. I mean yeah, there's some prem clubs that can't spend what they want but at least they ain't being threatened with administration every month lol. (portsmouth being the exception)

i will say though, you're right about the prem being one of the most interesting leagues in the world. No where else will you find a bottom club beating the reigning champs. I suppose it's a double edged sword in many ways.

I'll check them podcasts out soon man. Only thing i listen to is Talksport radio occassionaly. Most of the pundits get on my nerves though lol
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Hahaha...gotta love the Leeds supporters chanting "who are ya?" at Thierry Henry after he scored against them.
And holy fuck was Mendy's goal for Macclesfield incredible! Love the FA Cup. Shame about Palace though...sorry man.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next