WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

+10
Watkins34
null
cullen
Mav
schnuggi
DaN-PrS
Razgriz19
Decreped
mrgerbik03
Crazy_driveR3
14 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 25 Empty Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:29 pm

I can't log in, says user name or pass is incorrect. When I try to reset the password, it says "whoops, our bad...", and won't let me reset it. GFYSEA.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:30 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:I can't log in, says user name or pass is incorrect. When I try to reset the password, it says "whoops, our bad...", and won't let me reset it. GFYSEA.

You might have been banned. I don't know why but the same messages came up for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:32 pm

If I was banned I should have gotten an email...but I haven't posted anything over there for weeks. Maybe they just don't like me calling them out on Twitter all the time, lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:37 pm

might just be Origin acting up. Happened to me a couple of times in the past.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Nonsense EA has it under control I'm sure!
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:53 pm

What? i'm not old enough to be in ROD? ...lol

Just noticed you kicked me out of ROD like 3 weeks ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:54 pm

I kicked everyone out of ROD and shut it down, lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Sad
I was proud to be old. Now i'm just old. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Watkins34 Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Do people still play this game? Lol jk may get on for double XP just to play it with you guys.
Watkins34
Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Decreped Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:10 pm

#nope.
Decreped
Decreped
Grapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:12 pm

played it last night, got banned on my 1st server after the 1st 5 minutes going 5-0, found some guys using mics on another server and stomped with them for a while against a bunch of clan stackers

no hate mail Crying or Very sad
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgerbik03 Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Official Battlefield tweet today...anyone got a suitable picture?

‏@Battlefield If one image could reflect your time with Battlefield 3 over the last year what would it be?
mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:43 pm

mrgerbik03 wrote:Official Battlefield tweet today...anyone got a suitable picture?

‏@Battlefield If one image could reflect your time with Battlefield 3 over the last year what would it be?

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 25 Wharrgarbl-wharrgarbl-puke-projectile-vomit-pink-demotivational-posters-1291757306

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:55 pm

mrgerbik03 wrote:Official Battlefield tweet today...anyone got a suitable picture?

Spoiler:
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:49 pm

law_1990 wrote:

Spoiler:

You know, that actively portrays the position every consumer makes when they purchase an EA product.

Back to top Go down

Post by null Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:15 am

2x XP. Active.
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgerbik03 Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:12 am

kaumatizo wrote:2x XP. Active.
Spoiler:
Still active
mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by null Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:18 am

Yep, played it last night with law... Don't know if I will be able to play for that long.

I was getting annoyed at the game before I started playing it... Stupid menu lag.
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:19 am

I have double fucks to give, but zero times two is still zero...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:43 am

Looks neat and all...but seeing as you can get stuck on an inch high thing on the ground as it is NOW, can you imagine the nightmare of navigating these environments...invisible rebar and sidewalk cracks everywhere...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:41 pm

When is aftermath released?

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:22 pm

Sometime in December...I should be on my second prestige in BO:2 by then, lawl...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:29 pm

EA – Battlefield and FIFA “On Their Way to Becoming Billion Dollar Annual Franchises”

Today, video game publishing company Electronic Arts has publicized their financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2013.

Chief Executive Officer John Riccitiello states, “EA is performing well, once again beating street consensus in fiscal Q2. We delivered yet another quarter of sharp digital growth, with digital revenue up 40% compared to the same period last year, reflecting our strength across multiple brands and channels.”

EA President Frank Gibeau added that “Record numbers of players have engaged in the online features and content downloads for FIFA 13, Madden NFL 13, and Battlefield. On the strength of our digital extensions, FIFA and Battlefield are the two biggest revenue events in our company’s history. Both are well on their way to becoming billion dollar annual franchises.”

Notable Statistics:
FIFA 13 Sold Through 7.4 Million Units in Its First Four Weeks
Battlefield 3 Premium Has Sold Over 2 Million Subscriptions
Need For Speed Most Wanted Launches with Strong Reviews
Medal of Honor: Warfighter topped the charts in the UK in its first week of sales.

You know what? Fuck these guys. I'm voting with my dollaz, and I might be just one person in a sea of millions, but I'm not giving them a dime until they can stop breaking promises and churning out shit titles. They want to monopolize the market by buying up every good game studio and making millions off of them, fine...but they will only be able to do that as long as we as consumers continue to shut up and just buy whatever they push on us, then continue to hand them cash for DLC sight unseen until months down the road, and buy the same fucking game every year. That says it all right there...they don't care about creating games, they see them as "revenue events" and "billion dollar annual franchises"...scumbags. Hashtagnopedotavi.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:44 pm

I agree with you for the $, but take a pill or something. Its still early in the day and there's plenty of time left to get angry.
Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by schnuggi Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:46 pm

tbh FIFA deserves it...its gettin improvements every year since 2009. So yea...

About EA in general...cunts. But even with all the shit they pull they still help some of the smaller developers to step up.
schnuggi
schnuggi
Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:57 pm

GKar wrote:I agree with you for the $, but take a pill or something. Its still early in the day and there's plenty of time left to get angry.
Razz

Well, why wait any longer to be upset about how they handled BF3? Still waiting for my Battlelog app. Had to wait months for VOIP to work. Had to wait almost a year before the game was playable to the point where it wasn't broken massively one way or another. Had to wait months for them to unfuck the USAS, only for them to break something else. Had to play through Armored Kill maps totally broken by the bullshit gunship and map sizes clearly designed for 64 players. Had to play through several game modes and an entire expansion aimed at bringing in the MW crowd. Had to be forced to use every garbage gun in the game for their stupid challenges. It's not early days at all...the game for me is already dead, and I doubt there will be anything exciting or revolutionary or interesting enough to keep me playing in any of the expansions.

And yeah, FIFA and Madden at least bring something new to the table every year, but instead of making you pay for a new title every year, they ought to offer any additional features through patches, or at least add-on content as DLC. But no, they wouldn't ever do that, as it would detract from new "revenue events".
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Said bye bye to EA a while ago. I have a feeling Battlefield won't last 2-3 more games without taking such a serious hit in terms of quality that it'll go down like every other franchise EA gets tired of.

Sports games are easy to produce and making one every year made sense when you couldn't just download a patch and update the rosters/new teams. They can't keep adding shit every year because it'll eventually just be a fucking mess to play where you'll have to hold the control sticks in opposite directions, hold down X and then press R2 and O at the same time to make a simple pass because otherwise you'll you'll make a slightly less powerful pass.

As for "revunue events", what else would you expect from people running a business? At this point, it isn't even about putting out a quality product or caring about the customer, its shit out a product in 2-3 months, make it look pretty, send some cash to reviewers and advertisers and BLAMO instant hit.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Exactly my point, re: "revenue events"...that's how they see their own games. No longer games, no longer anything to be crafted and polished and proud of, just a mechanism to shit in your mouth while they jerk off and jizz more money. There used to be a time when if a game had "EA" on the box, it was a mark of quality, and you could be sure that it was well made and a lot of fun. But that was back in the PS2 days, when you couldn't just day one patch it or sell DLC. It HAD to be polished. But consumers have proven time and again that they will buy anything that's hyped and marketed enough. Nowadays, if a studio makes good games, they just buy them up, make everyone rich, and then destroy whatever franchise they just bought in the name of deadlines and sequels.

Don't get me wrong, as far as BF3 goes...I really wanted to love it, I had fun with it to an extent, I put a lot of time into it, and there are still things to do, but compared to BFBC2 it is nowhere near as fun, for some reason. I had over twice as much time spent playing that game as this one, and it was just a better experience. It was leaner, more focused, and kept you going. BF3 tried to throw so much shit at you at once...more guns, more unlocks, more vehicles, more service stars, more dogtags, more more more...but somehow it feels like a whole lot less. With two more expansions to go, that will just me more stuff on top of it, and I've already lost interest. Actually I lost interest by the time Close Quarters came out, lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:18 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:Actually I lost interest by the time Close Quarters came out, lol.

Same here. I think patches are the best and worst thing that could have happened this generation. Instead of being a one/two time thing to fix the occasional glitches and bugs, they've made devs lazy. I'm sure games get put out with known bugs where the devs just say "Yeah, we'll patch it later 8 months from now when we're coming down from our drugs and hookers and need to sell some DLC which was initially supposed to be on the disc but we removed 25% into the dev process because we're greedy pricks".

Back to top Go down

Post by schnuggi Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:11 am

schnuggi
schnuggi
Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next