WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

+4
Mav
schnuggi
DaN-PrS
null
8 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 2 Empty Re: The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

Post by law_1990 Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:13 pm

we won! lol
Going to Cardiff 1-0 up FTW! we deffo deserve to reach the final more. We're just far more 1337 Very Happy

Gotta love Henry's goal, typical of what he done before he left. It had to happen though, to top off the return of 'the messiah' lol.

Back to normal on Saturday thank god. I fucking hate it when ITV has the FA cup coverage. They fuck it up SO bad. Highlight show was on at 11:30pm FFS! Fukken garbage channel. Evil or Very Mad
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 2 Empty Re: The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

Post by GoMonkey66 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:06 am

Haha...no, I meant the FA Cup, not the Carling. I was two days behind in watching stuff.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:35 pm

ooooh right lol

Eh, no biggie 2bh. I'm still pretty happy about the carling cup run we're on. Would be pretty nice to have 'pool & palace in the final santa
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:00 am

We're on track for it! I think that was Citteh's second home loss in all competitions if im not mistaken. Great win for Liverpool. Defended like lions. Skrtel and Agger might be the best central defensive pair in the league right now.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Yeah man, they're looking better by the game.

I do like a good defensive pairing if i'm honest. It helps build such a solid backbone for the rest of the team. Look at Rio & Vidic a couple seasons ago. Unbeatable pairing. Now, not so much lol. Problem is Rio, Vidic still has that 1000 yard stare but Rio's just lost his pace from being injured every two weeks lol. You can see how much Utd are missing them though.

Kompany's looking like the next big thing though. Guy's such a boss at the back. If city ever lost him to a long term injury it would season over i reckon.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Dude WTF!

Can't beat Stoke?! c'moooon! Razz Razz

Ok, so who do you want in to score them goals? Carrol's season is over pretty much. Doesn't look like scoring a thing. Suarez'l be back but he was having trouble too.

I heard Demba Ba had a 7m buy out clause in his Newcastle contract. Maybe worth a shot?

Nice to see Gerrard back though. Him & Adams should make a formidable partnership in midfield.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:16 am

I KNOW...*sigh*...Stoke is always a pain in our asses for some reason, and they've looked like shit all season at Anfield. So frustrating. Gerrard back is a huge boost 'but it'll take some time for him to gel with the new guys. I see him playing less with Adam, and more of an interchangeable role for them both. There's an embarrassment of riches in midfield, but nobody is really firing on all cylinders right now. As for up front...hmmm...well, I think Gerrard is capable of supplying Carroll the service he needs, as well as taking some defensive pressure and focus from the big man, which just may be what he needs to get going. Failing that...yeah, Demba Ba is flavour of the month, but would be a good fit and a Ba and Carroll up front, a midfield diamond of Suarez right behind, Downing, Gerrard, Adam holding, and back line of Enrique, Skrtel, Agger, and Johnson would be a lot of fun to see. I doubt Kenny would be that defensively irresponsible, but still... Other names to bring in that have been thrown around are all building for the future, but they need strikers NOW. Bellamy can only do so much, lols. If they spend the money though, I'd like to see Cavani from Napoli, What a Face

And Jesus, was that Arsenal/Swans game a lot of fun. Not one defensive fuck was given that day, lol. Walcott looked dreadful but Swansea has been awesome to watch all year. Fucking Welsh Barcelona, lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:42 pm

yeah i can see that looking real nice.
Carrol was so good @ Newcastle because he had balls in the box everytime. It's his biggest strength.
Problem with him now is that 'pool are more of a 'keep it on the ground and build up' kinda team. I mean, nothing wrong with that at all. I just think he needs to adapt a lot quicker than what he has. I'd hate to see him just being another Crouch Evil or Very Mad

I'd like the see Bellamy have more room on the wings like he had when he played for Man City. He's getting on but he can still run like a motherfucker when he needs to lol.

Cavani....now that would be nice lol. Man Utd were apparently interested in him in the summer but nothing came together. Would be nice to see him in the prem.

and lol. I haven't seen the highlights of that game but i really did let out a rather big laugh when i saw the FT result. Walcott in useless shocker?! haha. That boy's only good for the 100m sprint. He's no footballer. Maybe if he spent more time at Soton instead of jumping ship at the first hint of a bigger paycheck. Soton are renowned for their youth academy and train their boys right. Teach them how to become the best they can be. But you cut that off and drop them into the bigger pools where not as much attention is given to you at a young age then you get problems.

Walcott is a prime example of that.

Probably another reason why our national team won't be good again for another 20 years. But that's another story lol.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Today... Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:18 pm

AEHAEHAEHAEHAHEAHEAHEHAHEAHEHAEHAHEHAEHAHEHAEHAHE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

fucking bolton. I tip my hat off to your team sir, i tip my hat.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:40 am

Wtf...makes me so mad. They can beat anyone at the top, no problem. Give them bottom feeders, newly promoted nobodies, teams in crisis, or fucking any side with martin O'Neil at the helm, and they fuck it up royally. Its been four straight seasons of huge wins and frustratingly awful losses and draws...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:54 am

your biggest problem is that you have a team of kind of good but most of the time average players.
Benitez bought anyone who showed any kind of promise and just didn't use them right or, they turned out to be prem flops. Now Dalgleish has to work with the left overs and re-build.

I'll give Benitez his dues. He DID make a good team. That champs league final Vs Milan was an excellent game from a neutral's perspective. But he just lost the plot in the end.

Just looked now and torres got 81 goals in something like 126 starts....

Sad
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:10 am

Yay! A Cup final! Now if we can just beat the Manc Scum in the FA Cup we might be on track for a cup double. Carroll's sitting on the bench until the 90th was telling...man, he really seems out of sorts. Not just playing, but looking at him...I think he's been drinking too much and not taking care of himself. Too bad Palace couldn't see off Cardiff...that could have been fun! I'm going on record now with saying the final should end up 3-0, with Bellamy scoring twice against the team he's supported his whole life.

Did you watch the Barca/Real Copa del Rey second leg yesterday? Fucking fantastic game! Messi's. Pass for the first goal, and Dani Alvez's strike were both amazing. Real came close, especially once Benzema came on, but the results was as it should be. And my god, is Pepe a piece of shit...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:07 am

i was a little gutted we didn't make it to the final. But i watched the whole game and we were on our arse the entire 90 minutes. Even before we lost Mccarthy. I'm really proud at how for we got though. For a team that was two days away from being extinct a year ago to making the carling cup semi now i don't think it's too bad Smile

I can't see Liverpool loosing 2bh. Cardiff are a strong side but after seeing how many chances they didn't put away against us i can't see them being much of a threat against Skrtl and Agger.

And about Carol. Well, they boy's completely devoid of confidence now. You can just tell. I don't blame Dalglish for not using him. What use is a striker that can't score goals or even look remotely good on the ball? Atleast Torres is moving up the pitch and making himself available. Even though he still hasn't scored :p

And nah, i didn't pay for my streaming service in time so i missed it Sad

Pepe's always been a naughty little boy. He fits into spanish football perfectly. They love leaving a boot in. Seemed like a good match though. If Mouriniho wasn't at madrid i wouldn't give a shit. But i really like him lol.

/no portugese homo
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:15 pm

What a great week, lol. First Citteh in the league cup, then Scum in the FA...Liverpool's rising to the occasion as usual. Probably means a home defeat to Wigan soon, or some other retarded half-assed result. The Copa del Rey game was fantastic too...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:14 pm

DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:38 pm

^ Fuckin' Brazil..Brazil..Brazil...fuck those guys.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:32 am

Wasn't Andy Johnson one of yours, originally, like the last time Palace was up in the Prem? Watching the Fulham/Everton FA Cup game right now. Aka The All American Showdown, lol. We were well represented in that match...Dempsey, Howard, Donovan...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:08 am

ahhhh AJ. One of our finest at one point Very Happy
Birmingham reject and we traded Clinton Morrison for him LOL cheers

Shame how his career's gone. Injuries and Fulham have pretty much rendered him baron at this point.
Just another case of championship player failing in the top flight. Allbeit not his fault. But it is what it is Sad

As for your yankee doodles i'm fucking surprised at Dempsey. Pretty much a mediocre player until a couple seasons ago i think? has been an absolute vital player for Fulham. Only thing i don't like about him are his eyes. That sounds so gay but everytime i see him i wanna punch his eyes. I have no idea why.

Howard's always been a fav of mine. Even when he wasn't quite cutting it at Man U. Since then he's been one of the Prem's best performing keepers. Prolly Everton's most important man imo. And it's nice to see Donovan back. He was a breath of fresh air a couple seasons ago. Would be nice if he could help Everton out again. Honestly feel bad for Moyes and not having a penny to spend lol
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:00 pm

Yeah, pretty much...Dempsey's always been not bad, but he's got some bite to his game now and i think its really helped him. He's a leader at heart and Fulham have been a perfect fit and allowed him to blossom. Howard's always been my favorite US keeper (besides Joe Cannon, but thaw because he played for San Jose and grew up there like me...plus we're friends on Facebook, lol) Kasey Keller was cool too. And as for Donovan I really think he should stay at Everton...screw the MLS. He's done well in the Prem his entire career and needs that level of competition to stay in form. Over here he's a big fish in a small pond. MLS is where you either begin or end your career.

Looks like Moyes is doing well enough that they are going to land Jelevac though...good deal for them if they do. The Toffees are never going to be the big spenders but they sell smartly (Pienaar and Lescott, lol) and reinvest wisely and manage to make the most of what they got. I just wish they'd sell us Leighton Baines dammit Mad

AJ's numbers suprised me...I looked him up after I posted that last night, and he had some fantastic seasons at Palace. Even when they were up he did well there...he earned caps, ffs. After the big money move he pretty much pulled a Carroll, lol...but getting all that production out of him for Morrison was sweeeet.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:37 pm

yeah he looked good for Rangers. Just hope he can settle quickly for Everton and give them a real attacking edge. Saha looks set to go to Spurs which i found surprising. 33, injuries out the ass and not really the goal scorer he was for Fulham years back. He's still got a poacher sense to him though so maybe it might work out.

I really applaud Moyes for the way he's basically carried Everton for the past what? 10,11 years.
I'm just gutted he isn't able to build a strong team to carry into the higher places of the prem. Such a good manager deserves some kind of trophy Sad

And yeah i'd have to agree with you on Donovan. the MLS has become a lot bigger thanks to the likes of Beckham going over there. But it's no span, england and the likes...
I think he could do well in England personally. Looks solid up front and i think not bad on the wings either. I remember Moyes playing him on the right a few times during his first loan spell. More of a winger/striker. Cutting into the box and that but it still worked well.

I'd also like to just say that Brad Friedel is awesome too. His shiny bald head will always have a lasting place in my heart cheers
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:58 pm

round of lager?
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:11 pm

Strong ale for me, mate. Darts at the half?
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:16 pm

last time i played darts i chucked one into my mate's leg. cheers
Beer + darts = messy/should wear eye protection.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:23 pm

law_1990 wrote:last time i played darts i chucked one into my mate's leg. cheers
Beer + darts = messy/should wear eye protection.

Haha! I did that too! My friend was giving me shit, saying I sucked (I fucking taught HIM how to play), and how I couldnt hit shit, etc. I was toed up and he made one more comment and i just turned around, smiled at him, and darted him right in the foot. Shut that cunt right up, lols.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:32 pm

ain't seen the highlights but the Chelski utd game looked like a gud'n.

Thought Chelsea might have nicked all 3 yesterday 2bh but to wake up to that result today wasn't half bad Smile

LOL @ le arse knocking 7 past blackburn though. God they are so bad they make Arsenal look good ffs. Like wigan, they should have gone down a couple seasons ago. You know it's bad when Norwich are doing better than you lol
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:23 pm

"It's only a cat...
It's only a caaaaaaaat...
It's only a cat"
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:44 pm

... disgraceful.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:36 am

which bit?
Loosing to Man U or having that rat faced cunt hair as your number 7? Razz
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:30 am

Just...all of it. Really disappointed in the whole way the affair has gone down. Shameful behaviour on both sides and in media coverage. There's two drastically different takes on what happened (either Suarez refused to shake or Evra ducked his hand), but neither version should be the topic of conversation. Fucking shake hands and get on with it. Suarez is making it impossible to stand in his corner, and Evra is a known cunt. Media only want to sensationalize the whole thing while saying we shouldn't be talking about this...fucking hypocrites. Liverpool supporters booing Evra during _the FA Cup tie...he was the VICTIM, whether it was an actual insult or not. Kenny's unwavering support for a player that has now twice fucked him in the court of public opinion. That giraffe Ferdinand's bollock scratch instead of a handshake. Alex's unwarranted opinions on another team's handling of their players. Evra's asinine display at the end of the game. But most of all STEWART FUCKING DOWNING. Get off the pitch you cunt...you're useless.

If you watch the other angles of Handshakegate you see that Evra clearly ducks Suarez's hand, Suarez just moves on to DeGea, then Evra makes a scene. There are those that say he deliberately orchestrated it, and I wouldnt be surprised. The fact is neither guy wanted to shake...fine, fair enough...no rule states they have to, but just DO it FFS. Never thought I'd see the day where the most sensible take on the day came from Wayne Rooney...

Oh well, at least Everton did it again. Peanut's goal was spectacular.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next