WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

+4
Mav
schnuggi
DaN-PrS
null
8 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 10 Empty Re: The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:55 am

Dude...that is...fucking horrible...WHY?!? The shitshow running Bolton (Venky's) is a joke...god damn it, Dougie...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 10 Empty Re: The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

Post by schnuggi Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:18 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:Dude...that is...fucking horrible...WHY?!? The shitshow running Bolton (Venky's) is a joke...god damn it, Dougie...

I thought Venkys ran Blackburn...
schnuggi
schnuggi
Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:27 am

HAHAHAHA! Yeah, what the fuck...my brain is in turmoil this morning. BLACKBURN. derp. never mind...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by schnuggi Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:28 pm

3 Stadiums I wanna visit in my life

1 - Ali Sami Yen - Istanbul

2 - La Bombonera - Buenos Aires

3 - The Maracana - Rio

Simply because its mythical
schnuggi
schnuggi
Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Me too, all three and throw in Nou Camp, Anfield, and the Azteca in Mexico City.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:11 pm

ok, after some dinner, multiple cigarettes and a few cans of pepsi i'm stable for the time being.

I really can't see the advantage of going up to Bolton. Yes they were a premiership team but ever since allardyce left they've been on the slide and last season proved that with their relegation.

the ONLY thing i can see is that maybe they offered him more transfer funds in january. We're still very much a break even club atm. Not much room for building a promotion pushing team atm, even with our recent good form.

Zaha will be gone in January now and we'll slip back into the bottom half soon after.

As for stadiums i wanna go to. The only one that i've always wanted to visit is Westfalenstadion in Dortmund. Looks amazing and have liked it ever since i was a kid.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Wembley Stadium

Spoiler:
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Yeah, but THAT Wembley no longer exists...they have the new one now.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:31 am

no more Scolari, Frankie Vercauteren confirmed for Sporting who's doing absolute shit right now
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by schnuggi Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:43 am

law_1990 wrote:ok, after some dinner, multiple cigarettes and a few cans of pepsi i'm stable for the time being.

I really can't see the advantage of going up to Bolton. Yes they were a premiership team but ever since allardyce left they've been on the slide and last season proved that with their relegation.

the ONLY thing i can see is that maybe they offered him more transfer funds in january. We're still very much a break even club atm. Not much room for building a promotion pushing team atm, even with our recent good form.

Zaha will be gone in January now and we'll slip back into the bottom half soon after.

As for stadiums i wanna go to. The only one that i've always wanted to visit is Westfalenstadion in Dortmund. Looks amazing and have liked it ever since i was a kid.

Ive been there 2 years ago. The Southern stand is made for 25.000 people alone...its pretty impressive...
schnuggi
schnuggi
Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:31 pm

ikr ^^ that's the capacity of selhurst park in it's entireity lol

in other news.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20176036

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:33 am

Yup, I think Holloway would be a fantastic manager for them. At the very least his interviews will be entertaining, lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:02 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20206072

So glad that happened...this just may save Palace, don't you think, Law? Not just in terms of getting the guy you want, but also I see players (like Zaha) wanting to stay now. Hopefully, anyway. Holloway is top class. Maybe not the greatest tactician in the game, but definitely a great man manager and motivator.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20244204

SERIOUSLY? -____-
The political correctness shit is getting out of hand. OK, throwing bananas and making monkey noises at black players is one thing...but I know a lot of Spurs supporters that are Jewish, and none of them have problems with "yiiiiiiddddd-O". In fact they support Spurs BECAUSE they identify with the traditional background of Spurs supporters being Jews and take pride in it.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:59 pm

Yeah it's pretty fucking stupid. Big jewish community down there. I think they're just overreacting because of the terry thing and recent events with clattenberg and players not wearing kick it out t-shirts.

If they had stepped on this years ago we wouldn't be here now calling them a bunch of incompetent idiots but hey, that's fifa for ya lol
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:50 am

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 10 Z4d5uep

done that against us last night.

Fucking amazing.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:15 am

play of the year
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:58 am

Y'all got fucking Zlatan'd! You know what pisses me off more than the awesome goal? The fact that Daniel Matros is always sucking his dick on twitter, saying that Zlatan is the greatest player in the world and shit. He's a cunt...the both of them.

Nice to see Sterling and Zaha and a bunch of little Englets okay though. The future looks bright.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:21 am

no doubt in my mind that he's an excellent striker. Cunt or not he's special.

He destroyed us, Just on his own. But i wasn't even mad. THAT'S the ibra everyone loves to see.

As for England, meh...it's whatever. I stopped caring after 2006 ish lol. Only reason i watched the game was to see Zaha get capped. Glad i did though because of ibra lol.

English national football will not be good for a long time. '66 was a long time ago. It makes me laugh when i hear people say we should have won more world cups. I mean, seriously...we were always a makeweight nation.

You want national powerhouses? go support brazil, Germany, Italy or Portugal.
Countries that have DECADES of youth development and treatment.

Over here a 19 year old will be put on 60,000 a week and told to try not to go too over the top. Yeah, that'll work.

anyway, tl;dr: fuck the national side lol
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:42 am

Hahaha...it wasn't TL. I R'd.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by null Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:19 am

Yes it was.
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgerbik03 Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:44 pm

God hates soccer - proof:

mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:54 pm

nope

He just hates anyone who isn't Benfica, Sporting or Porto
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by schnuggi Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Benitez...i didnt see that coming tbh...
schnuggi
schnuggi
Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Yeah, dunno ow long that's gonna last, lol...as soon as Guardiola makes up his mind, and decides he's interested in Chelsea, he will be out on his ass.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:06 am

...but how fucking stoked is Fernando Torres right now? Lol...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:58 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20498423

fucking LOL

you can't just go around comparing defensive displays to one of the biggest attrocities of the 20th century.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by null Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:11 am

I am a little confused on how the story went...
You came, then what happened next?
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by schnuggi Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:06 am

law_1990 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20498423

fucking LOL

you can't just go around comparing defensive displays to one of the biggest attrocities of the 20th century.

Rolling Eyes
schnuggi
schnuggi
Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:36 am

Wow...what an incredibly poor choice of words, lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next