WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

official server DISCUSSION thread!!!

+6
mrgerbik03
law_1990
null
admin
GoMonkey66
cullen
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

official server DISCUSSION thread!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: official server DISCUSSION thread!!!

Post by Watkins34 Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:32 am

Don't make me admin sick of this shit.
Watkins34
Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

official server DISCUSSION thread!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: official server DISCUSSION thread!!!

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:06 am

Watkins34 wrote:Don't make me admin sick of this shit.
yum?
Spoiler:
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:35 am

GKar wrote:
I hope there is still free speech on this site.
Ok, that's some bullshit...people are ALWAYS entitled and encouraged to say what they want and what they feel here. All I was saying was what happened before and what we wanted to avoid this time around. Opinion sharing is fine, but when someone can't just decide on a course of action and stick to it and throws it open to debate, in the end NOBODY ends up satisfied, and that's no way to run a clan, or in this case, a community. PwN ended up being an anarcho-syndicalist commune:

[/quote]

And it hadn't sunken in yet that we are no longer a clan, sorry. But now that mentioned it, i realize your right.
I can hear the shoulder droop and resigned fatalistic sigh in your words...
It is just that we aren't a "clan" in the sense that there isn't any organized presence in any game or platform, no competitive gaming, no (longer) any rules or standards we expect you all to uphold, or any of the other things that make a gaming clan a clan. We ARE a clan in the sense that we all care about each other (I hope), respect each other (again, I HOPE), enjoy hanging out here, and we will ALWAYS have each other's backs. I

Friendly question.
Even though i have a server, since i contributed, are you going to make me Admin of your Server??
Well, what do you think? Should I? If I go by your ever-shifting rules, then no, because you are an admin of another server, and no, because I don't want to have a lot of admins, and no, because you don't do anything as far as banning or kicking goes (you just team balance, and the server can do that itself) so there is no need, and NO because of all of this drama. I would prefer to either send you back the money you contributed (which I truly and honestly DID appreciate, and thank you once again) or apply it towards the upkeep of this site, but we are paid up an ad free for the next year or so thanks to Cullen. So...can I send it back to you?

And to Admins on my server.
I just ask you clear the ban list and put it back to "watkins junk" before you log off. (i might not agree, but i don't care if you ban)
And that's exactly what we've all always done...I always cleared the ban list...the only reason I BAN instead of kick is because I don't need the bullshit of constantly rekicking people when I'm trying to fucking PLAY. Some people obviously get off on being an admin, because they like order and bureaucracy in their lives, and they enjoy moving people around and ensuring a fair and fun experience for everyone, and they enjoy responding to the messages and concerns of people they have never met, but you know what? Fuck them...there's no point (once again) in trying to keep everyone happy. In a video game.Full of trolls. On the internet.

OK - Now my final word on ALL of this...stop with all the fucking drama, all of you. Watkins doesn't give a shit either way, and never has. Gkar, it is YOUR server, YOUR rules, so do whatever the hell you want with it, have rotating admins, have a bi-weekly vote on who takes charge that must be ratified by committee and reviewed by a panel of permanent appointees, allow guest admins, have contests where you pick random players from the list to be Admin of the Week...WE DON'T CARE. Taxi said "do what makes you happy brosef", and that's what we have all been saying all along! Nobody is ASKING to be admin, and nobody is getting butthurt if they aren't. We all enjoy playing in a server free from faggotry, and to do that someone has to be an admin, but if not, at least playing in a server where we can not get kicked that has a decent map rotation is all we ask. But all this BS is making it so that people don't want the drama and don't even want to PLAY in your server. Just as decisions this "clan" makes isn't based on majority opinion or open interpretation or whatever, because that's the way we want it, what you do in your server should be the way YOU want it. So let's all shut the fuck up about this, stop muckraking, and just fucking PLAY THE GAME.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:51 am

Keep the money. Buy your server with it or send it to kaum for his server.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:58 am

notbad Wise words from a wise man

By the way, does GKar know what PwN is?

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:19 am

Ok, I have renamed this thread the server discussion thread, lol. We are going to create separate stickies for the individual servers. Owners/admins, please create them, subject line being "(your name)'s Server" with the following information (just copy and paste):

Spoiler:

We can keep this thread open for any server discussion and planning, but I'd like to keep individual server discussions in their own threads. I posted the above as a sticky entitled "Server Rental Guidelines" so you can all find it easier in the future. I'd go so far as to suggest that we should even track other good servers we know of, either friends or just random cool servers this way, filling out as much info as possible. I'll go through and lock/clean up/delete threads for expired servers a month or so after they are gone (unless the threads were hilarious, lol).

Last edited by GoMonkey66 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:26 am

my server is probably the best.

BUT WHY IS IT EMPTY?!

Sad
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:29 am

law_1990 wrote:my server is probably the best.

BUT WHY IS IT EMPTY?!

Sad

I think it's DICEfucked right now...maybe try, idk, changing the name? Not sure if that would help, but it seems like it isn't being listed in the browser or something. Do you have the option of "rebooting" it or resetting it or anything?

EDIT...IDK, it seemed like SOME randoms were playing in it last night after kaum went in, but maybe they had it listed as a fave? Who knows?
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:34 am

i'm thinking the same. It doesn't just go from being full for two weeks straight to empty for no reason.

Maybe a name change might do it. Will have a look later on Smile

I really wanted to try out my new rotation too Sad

I put canals TDM in there for moar 1337ness
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:37 am

That server has been consistently full for ages with good players playing the objectives...its actually been a fun challenge instead of a trollfest, and then they all disappeared...hmmm...don't think so. Fucking EA. "Rent our servers! Now play alone in them!"
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:39 am

GoMonkey66 wrote: "Rent our servers! Now play alone in them!"

okface

alone
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by null Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:43 am

I want to play tdm!

Kharg island and canals 24/7... Metro is ok too
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:44 am

Strike at Karkand is a pretty good TDDM map. Just sayin

Back to top Go down

Post by null Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:47 am

SniperA4X wrote:Strike at Karkand is a pretty good TDDM map. Just sayin

Yeah, I played that for my 2 hours for the assignment..
I should do that again. I want that gun.
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Law, we may need to just bite the bullet and all hop in there and take the spm hit by playing with only a couple of people. I'd seriously rather play with friends in a half-empty server we control than a full server where we will get kicked or having to spend half the night just trying to find a game...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Or I can rent us a server for a week, then another week, then a three month one...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Or we can not care at all, and you can ask those guys if its OK if we all make lllBERZERK accounts and just Zerkrush servers all night long...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:11 pm

yeah i spose we'll have to to see if it can fill up after that.

Fucken lame that DICE can't seem to space out their servers accordingly
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:17 pm

law_1990 wrote:yeah i spose we'll have to to see if it can fill up after that.

Fucken lame that DICE can't seem to space out their servers accordingly

Too many servers and not enough people?

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:17 pm

ok...who fixed the server?

i will give a kiss
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by null Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:24 pm

law_1990 wrote:ok...who fixed the server?

i will give a kiss

Dice fixed it I guess... Went from completely empty to full right away.
But it is tdm... Looks like its time to get that medal.
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:03 pm

i broke it again Sad
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Its full again now...I raped my spm for you so it would fill back up.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:18 pm

I think it doesn't show in the browser unless there is 5+ players, due to the filter settings, so what Watkins and I did was we went in, full-capped, switched sides, then squadded with randoms that would pop up and be nice to them so they would stick around. Once we got a bunch of people in we left. Presto. Server filled.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by null Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:45 pm

How did my close quarters server fill?
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Dunno, lol...it was instantly 16/16. It was like they were lying in wait, lol.

Played three rounds today to get the three wins of CQD...first one, came in late and we lost, next two were easy wins. But holy shit, the shotgun faggotry and C4 flag spam is fucking gay. Also, Scrapyard is confusing, lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:17 pm

<3 monkey I love you
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:19 pm

<3 Lawdoggiez...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by null Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:33 pm

<3 kaumatizo
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:35 pm

kaumatizo wrote:<3 kaumatizo

alone
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next