WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

official server DISCUSSION thread!!!

+6
mrgerbik03
law_1990
null
admin
GoMonkey66
cullen
10 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

official server DISCUSSION thread!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: official server DISCUSSION thread!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:48 pm

lol, everyone in YUM is a VIP on my server. But most are not interested to play in it if they are not Admin.

Back to top Go down

official server DISCUSSION thread!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: official server DISCUSSION thread!!!

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:59 pm

penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis

P

E

N

I

S
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_driveR3 Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:03 pm

I agree with that guy ^^^^^^
Crazy_driveR3
Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by null Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:23 pm

vip is pointless.
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Well, there you go then...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:27 pm

DaN-PrS wrote:penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis

P

E

N

I

S

Dan, do you remember your first BlowJob?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:31 pm

GKar wrote:
DaN-PrS wrote:penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis
penis

P

E

N

I

S

Dan, do you remember your first BlowJob?

Spoiler:

lawl

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:49 pm

nutty, it was nutty
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:51 pm

DaN-PrS wrote:nutty, it was nutty

Laughing good answer

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:09 pm

HAHAHA! Gkar, lol...good shit.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:07 pm

just to put it out there.

I think every one should get a chance to be Admin, always thought that. Not many at once though (recent realization). Thats why i don't want to put ppl that are already Admin in other servers, it gives a chance to others. And yes i want a few(2-3) to be full time for whatever reason, and among those i think only Dan might already be Admin elsewhere.
So every week will make someone from YUM an Admin (who isn't currently one elsewhere). Don't know the order yet but will write it down as it goes so when it re-starts it will be fair.
I think this would be a good way for every one who didn't contribute or isn't part of an inner circle to be happy. And, not feel left out. Its important to be part of the group.
But that's just my opinion. And i respect different opinions on this subject.

I would suggest this for you also Monkey.
Sniper and others could be Admins more often that way.
But its just a suggestion.

Last edited by GKar on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Pretty good idea. We should make a thread that shows whose an admin on which server, then we could post who would like to be admin next from there?

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:29 pm

SniperA4X wrote:Pretty good idea. We should make a thread that shows whose an admin on which server, then we could post who would like to be admin next from there?

I think that thread exists...

you're in it.
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by null Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Needs an update though. Stupid admins.
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Thanks Sniper

I would require/suggest a minimum of 100 posts on this site before you get a chance to be a rotating Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:34 pm

only reason i like playing in my server is because i have the power to make room in it for 3/4 man squads. Fucking lame joining and leaving server after server because you're split up.

And when you do find a server that's full most of the time you tri cap them within the 1st 5 mins and have to sit out a base rape. extra lame
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:34 pm

kaumatizo wrote:Needs an update though. Stupid admins.

Could just edit OP

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:55 pm

But we're not a clan, we're just a bunch of people that hang out on a site and shoot the shit. We don't all play BF3 (DICE's fault), we don't all have the same interests, and we're not even all on the PS3.

I applaud the effort to be all-inclusive, but half of these jackoffs don't contribute anything, never have, and never will...so what's the point of renting a server for them, making them admins, leasing a website, letting them all hang out, etc. UNLESS they do pitch in from time to time? Sorry guys, but you know who you are...and actually, I'm OK with y'all that don't do shit to continue to do so, that's fine...but there's no reward for doing nothing as far as I'm concerned.

Hell, back in the PwN days people couldn't even step up and do a damn thing to keep the clan together once Dan stopped giving a shit. Sure, a couple tried, but nobody did...anything. The site got hacked and fucked, and the best anyone could manage after that was a single thread on a completely blank forum. So if you want to turn the keys over to your server to anyone, go for it, and that's your choice, but I will have admins on mine that have a track record with me.

Dont get me wrong...I like everyone here, and believe it or not respect our differences, and really like that we are a cool bunch of peeps. I love that people have fun here, playing with all of us, etc. There are no favorites as the group as a whole goes, but obviously some of us have people we are closer to and i have no problem with that. There is no "inner circle", because there is no actual structure to this group. My server will be for us, and everyone will be able to come and play in it, free from bans and trolls, and they can hang out here and spam away all they want, but if they want to be server admins...well, the rentals are available to anyone.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:00 pm

And all of this democratic idea suggestion, everyone has a say and a hand in the process making bullshit is exactly why PwN fell apart...too many leaders, none wanted responsibility, and members that wanted a say but didn't want to lead. We voted on everything, everyone was equal, and it all fell apart because nothing was ever satisfactory for everyone. So when it comes to a rented server, like I said...do what you want, but don't go thinking that that is going to apply to ALL of our servers.

In fact, I think each rented server should just have a stickied thread for what happens in it instead of all this shenanigans.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by null Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:05 pm

all i want to say is...

law i have enough to split the cost for the next 3 month server.
east coast style baby.

i sure do hope i will still have internet by then though... Sad
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:07 pm

kaumatizo wrote:all i want to say is...

east coast style baby.

when does your current one end?
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by null Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:16 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:
kaumatizo wrote:all i want to say is...

east coast style baby.

when does your current one end?

null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Its fine Monkey.
It was just a suggestion.
I hope there is still free speech on this site.

And it hadn't sunken in yet that we are no longer a clan, sorry. But now that mentioned it, i realize your right.

Friendly question.
Even though i have a server, since i contributed, are you going to make me Admin of your Server??

Its not the hate mail and all the bans that got to me Monkey. I'm use to that from when i contributed the Yum community Server.

And to Admins on my server.
I just ask you clear the ban list and put it back to "watkins junk" before you log off. (i might not agree, but i don't care if you ban)

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:23 pm

PwN never did accept my application Sad
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by null Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:32 pm

GKar wrote:
I just ask you clear the ban list and put it back to "watkins junk" before you log off. (i might not agree, but i don't care if you ban)

and he still isn't an admin of your server... ouch.
you complain about an empty server all the time and watkins helps you out... nice way to repay him I guess.
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:08 am

law_1990 wrote:PwN never did accept my application Sad

I dont remember such a thing. Sorry though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:23 am

kaumatizo wrote:
GKar wrote:

and he still isn't an admin of your server... ouch.
you complain about an empty server all the time and watkins helps you out... nice way to repay him I guess.

^^ this is what got to me ^^

You say its my server. But try to make feel guilty for not making watkins an Admin.
Why would you do such a thing when you can make watkins an Admin on your server.

Anyways......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:45 am

Did you guys know that when i first put watkins as Admin i sent him a PS3 msg saying it would be an on off thing (but don't remember how i worded it)? Watkins knew it wasn't going to for the duration. I don't know why all the complaining.

Last edited by GKar on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:57 am

GKar wrote:Did you guys know that when i first put watkins as Admin i sent him a PS3 msg saying it would an on off thing (but don't remember how i worded it)? Watkins knew it wasn't going to for the duration. I don't know why all the complaining.

In the words of Windrunner: "Why do you hate gingers so?"

Fictional characters aside, do whatever you want brosef. Watkins admin, watkins no admin, as long as you're happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:21 am

Thanks taxi

BTW, sent you a PM last night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next