WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

official server DISCUSSION thread!!!

+6
mrgerbik03
law_1990
null
admin
GoMonkey66
cullen
10 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

official server DISCUSSION thread!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: official server DISCUSSION thread!!!

Post by law_1990 Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:06 pm

premium £ master race

dirty $ peasants

Spoiler:
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

official server DISCUSSION thread!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: official server DISCUSSION thread!!!

Post by null Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:29 pm

law_1990 wrote:And so it should be.
Glorious west coast noobs FUCKING LOVE my server...until i join.

Will send money soon (this week) when i remember.

East coast here i come baby!

btw are we doing 3 months?

it comes to like $20 each right? or have i worked that out wrong... notsure

i wish! lol
like $32.50
it cost $64.99
pedo
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 pm

WAIT...

Let's do the double server thing once the current one expires. Gerbz kicked in hella cash towards my PS3 fund, so I will be able to contribute mightily.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by null Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:08 pm

ok
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:37 pm

GKar wrote:
GoMonkey66 wrote:I would prefer to NOT be an admin, could you take me off the list please?

Every one is off, no more Admins, just an owner.

Welll, c'mon...you should have SOME at least. Having a ban-free safe haven for your friends to play in is good, but you should have a couple...people that are on a lot, that you are cool with (here or otherwise), and/or those that help you out to pay for it. I'm saying I don't want to because for ME it is too tempting and easy to kick and ban, just out of anger, and sometimes I feel like I spend way too much time regulating in people if the server is particularly full of jackoffs, and it detracts from playing for me. But yeah...like you said (or did you? Lol) it is your server, do what you want...too many admins is a really bad thing, but none at all is bad too.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:36 am

well if we each pay $21 dollars each that should cover it.

are we in agreement gentlemen?
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:43 am

law_1990 wrote:well if we each pay $21 dollars each that should cover it.

For one three month server, or two? Doesn't matter, I am paying for one anyway...Gerbz kicked in $50, and I have $20 each from Law and Gkar, so I was going to buy one when the time came. I'd make that one the Team lllBERZERK funhouse, and if I knew who they all were I would make them admins...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgerbik03 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:23 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:
law_1990 wrote:well if we each pay $21 dollars each that should cover it.

For one three month server, or two? Doesn't matter, I am paying for one anyway...Gerbz kicked in $50, and I have $20 each from Law and Gkar, so I was going to buy one when the time came. I'd make that one the Team lllBERZERK funhouse, and if I knew who they all were I would make them admins...

What is a lllBERZERK?

If that money can't buy you a ps3, it should be used to promote all things BERZERK. If Kaum is keeping a server, send some $$$ his way and the rest to the funhouse...or do whatever
mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:52 am

Lol...I know Law is the original, but I think maybe the rest are renegade Fallen or something. Hard to tell, since they don't have any friends or linked accounts. I sent one of them a message, asking what was going on, and I got called a noob and was told to "GoML". Sad Mad Rolling Eyes
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgerbik03 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:57 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:Lol...I know Law is the original, but I think maybe the rest are renegade Fallen or something. Hard to tell, since they don't have any friends or linked accounts. I sent one of them a message, asking what was going on, and I got called a noob and was told to "GoML". Sad Mad Rolling Eyes

They told me if I have to ask what a BERZERK is, I am not a BERZERK....
mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:02 am

mrgerbik03 wrote:
GoMonkey66 wrote:Lol...I know Law is the original, but I think maybe the rest are renegade Fallen or something. Hard to tell, since they don't have any friends or linked accounts. I sent one of them a message, asking what was going on, and I got called a noob and was told to "GoML". Sad Mad Rolling Eyes

They told me if I have to ask what a BERZERK is, I am not a BERZERK....

Yup...I suppose us regular folk aren't on their level. Oh well, whatever. Fucking stupid.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:16 am

yeah dude chip in with me & Kaum. We're getting an East coast one.

3 months should keep us tied over until whenever.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:20 am

law_1990 wrote:yeah dude chip in with me & Kaum. We're getting an East coast one.

3 months should keep us tied over until whenever.

Yeah, but the PLAN is to have two three month rentals, running concurrently...so once that one is getting created, I will instead of adding funds just buy another. Decreped can kick in to your guys' new one, and WATKINS, if he stops being a fag, can contribute what he can as well. Everyone wins.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Watkins34 Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:49 am

I'll talk to my dad see I'f he can give me some money but I can't promise anything he's getting truck fixed and I'm going on vacation next month soI'm trying to save some money up for that.
Watkins34
Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:57 am

Tell him he can be a server admin!
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:22 pm

Havent played with that marvelous man since the good old days of Arica Conquest cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:05 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:
GKar wrote:
GoMonkey66 wrote:I would prefer to NOT be an admin, could you take me off the list please?

Every one is off, no more Admins, just an owner.

Welll, c'mon...you should have SOME at least. Having a ban-free safe haven for your friends to play in is good, but you should have a couple...people that are on a lot, that you are cool with (here or otherwise), and/or those that help you out to pay for it. I'm saying I don't want to because for ME it is too tempting and easy to kick and ban, just out of anger, and sometimes I feel like I spend way too much time regulating in people if the server is particularly full of jackoffs, and it detracts from playing for me. But yeah...like you said (or did you? Lol) it is your server, do what you want...too many admins is a really bad thing, but none at all is bad too.

I will put some eventually, like Dan (he made me Admin on his server without me asking, he can be Admin on mine for life) and Taxi. I don't want to put ppl that are already admins on Kaum's server, unless you send some $ my way.
If Kaum doesn't put you as Admin Decreped, let me know and i will accommodate you.

But for the rest of the week, my server is going to be Admin free.

Back to top Go down

Post by null Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Laws server... I just use my account to buy it because it is cheaper in the states.
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:20 pm

Not many of my real friends has PS3's. I am 36, and my kind of friends doesn't play video games. I only know Cyber that has a PS3.
I might put "FREEISM_KILLED_U", we chat some times and he sends me lots of invites and he plays often.
There is also "LeGeNdArY-TM", that sends me lots of invites but he rents his own server, so no need to be on mine.

So.......yeah..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_driveR3 Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:24 pm

you want $0.18? thats what i have on my PSN

Sad
Crazy_driveR3
Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:33 pm

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:you want $0.18? thats what i have on my PSN

Sad

Your not on Kaum's Law's server.
So i can make you Admin. But i do want to keep the Admin count low. So i would be between 5 and 10 days and then someone else could be Admin for a short time and so on. You would be Admin again since i will keep my server going until BF4.
I will keep some full time Admins though

You send me $ you Admin for 3 months. And have owners rights, decide who is Admin, Type whatever, Ban the whole South America Continent.......

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:37 pm

kaumatizo wrote:Laws server... I just use my account to buy it because it is cheaper in the states.

cheers
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:50 pm

I would like to be an admin... But I dont trust myself with a role of power anymore Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

official server DISCUSSION thread!!! - Page 3 710c2739-0560-42eb-8bc5-106997c04b85
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Monkey, i'm not sure what you meant by double servers for 3 months.
You mean 2 YUM servers running at same time, both for 3 months?
Also, i saw Kaum answered you. But before he did answer, i wondered if you were talking to me, wasn't sure so didn't want to say anything.

I will start with you with the changing Admins Sniper, starting sunday or monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:03 pm

GKar wrote:Monkey, i'm not sure what you meant by double servers for 3 months.
You mean 2 YUM servers running at same time, both for 3 months?
Also, i saw Kaum answered you. But before he did answer, i wondered if you were talking to me, wasn't sure so didn't want to say anything.

I will start with you with the changing Admins Sniper, starting sunday or monday.

cheers (Hopes server wont get hacked)

Back to top Go down

Post by null Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:06 pm

GKar wrote:Anyone who wants to be an Admin just needs to send me MONEY.
I'm not fucking Santa Claus.

troll
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:09 pm

kaumatizo wrote:
GKar wrote:Anyone who wants to be an Admin just needs to send me MONEY.
I'm not fucking Santa Claus.

troll

teabags

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm

official server DISCUSSION thread!!! - Page 3 Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:31 pm

I mean when Law's/Kaum's server ends, they will renew for three months with any funds available, and I will purchase one as well, so that there are two options available for everyone that wants to play in them for three whole months. But I don't want any shenanigans with admins, so I will make everyone VIPs (yes, even YOU, crazy), and will have a very short list of admins on mine. Not sure what the other server will be, that's up to those guys. After that, we'll see what happens.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next