WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

+7
Decreped
Crazy_driveR3
Razgriz19
Watkins34
null
DaN-PrS
GoMonkey66
11 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 4 Empty Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by null Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:56 am

i want to use the f2000... Mad
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:04 am

The F2000 was my fave in the campaign.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron-Thunder77 Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:47 am

Lol Ik how the knife works. But occasionally ill be reloading running around a corner, and seeing an enemy. Rather than having an " O SHI-" reload and shoot war, I just knife. Rather than the scripted 1 hit kill animation unless your shot, my guy swings his knife horizontally doing 44 damage, and then I usually jump and reload like an idiot and die.
Iron-Thunder77
Iron-Thunder77
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:52 pm

XxXBongWater420XxX wrote:Well I have to quit BF3 until I get a better internet connection. I lose 99.9% of 1v1 gun battles even if I shoot first. I'd play co-op, but nobody to play co-op with and playing it with randoms is like asking a random guy on the street to give you a prostate exam.

sorry that I didn't played co-op with you yesterday I was busy cleaning my controller from all the jizz....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:56 pm

pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:
XxXBongWater420XxX wrote:Well I have to quit BF3 until I get a better internet connection. I lose 99.9% of 1v1 gun battles even if I shoot first. I'd play co-op, but nobody to play co-op with and playing it with randoms is like asking a random guy on the street to give you a prostate exam.

sorry that I didn't played co-op with you yesterday I was busy cleaning my controller from all the jizz....

Why does that sound credible?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:59 pm

XxXBongWater420XxX wrote:
pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:

because I am a chronic masturbator seriously I probably fapped more in the last 2months then you in your entire life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:01 pm

pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:
pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:

because I am a chronic masturbator seriously I probably fapped more in the last 2months then you in your entire life.

I doubt that. I fapped more times yesterday than the entire country of Bangladesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:04 pm

pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:
pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:

I am being serious dude last week I fapped 2 times every day.

I doubt that. I fapped more times yesterday than the entire country of Bangladesh.

bro I am being serious last week I fapped 2 times every day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:27 pm

ter re com , here and fig we nee lp s er .
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:05 pm

I kn igh ? What the fu ? Besides t t, pr y muc ryth els is llsh t too. Fucking aim g and fuck that shit where u turn an it acceler s so you totally o ershoot our get. Fuck thi , I'm wait g or th irst pat .
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Anyway, I'm fucking done with this game until the first patch. Back to Arkham City...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:12 pm

-_- LMG's with silencers? Are you fucking KIDDING ME? That is some stupid shit DICE.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron-Thunder77 Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Yeah if they're on snipers too I'll be disappoint.
Iron-Thunder77
Iron-Thunder77
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Iron-Thunder77 wrote:Yeah if they're on snipers too I'll be disappoint.

disappoint you are good sir
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Some sniper rifles, sure...there are such things, but high caliber ones? Not possible.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:04 pm

High caliber rifles (including .50 BMG rifles) can be suppressed. They still make a shit ton of noise and don't last too long. I'm talking 5-6 rounds for the .50 BMG before it starts deteriorating. LMG suppressors don't really work at silencers, just they make it so the enemy has a harder time telling where you are because the sound profile has changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Right...well, the "silenced" LMG as it is in the game is a steaming pile of bullshit. No, it is not completely silenced, but when COD fucko is camping like a bitch and you run past him and suddenly you're being hit and die, and you see/hear him in the kill cam making little chuffing noises...it's retarded.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron-Thunder77 Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:33 pm

DaN-PrS wrote:

God dammit.

On another note, I'm finding it hard to not ragequit frequently because after bc2, I want my stats to be good from the start. My spm is hovering over 300, k/d is 1.09 ish. Going up.
Iron-Thunder77
Iron-Thunder77
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Iron-Thunder77 wrote:
DaN-PrS wrote:

God dammit.

On another note, I'm finding it hard to not ragequit frequently because after bc2, I want my stats to be good from the start. My spm is hovering over 300, k/d is 1.09 ish. Going up.

forget k/d, that thing is impossible in this game, def a harder game to play then BC2
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron-Thunder77 Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 pm

DaN-PrS wrote:
Iron-Thunder77 wrote:
DaN-PrS wrote:

God dammit.

forget k/d, that thing is impossible in this game, def a harder game to play then BC2
K/d is much harder, yeah, but I'm doing well so far with it. So I figure ill try to keep it positive
Iron-Thunder77
Iron-Thunder77
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:12 pm

For every person with high SPM, there's some dickhead jammed into a corner laying on the ground with an LMG, contributing nothing and padding his K/D. Those are the fucking assholes I'm getting killed by, not the good BF players. Not the pilots, not the good tank pairs...its the stupid shitheads that play COD. I have nothing against COD as a game, other than its boring, and I have nothing against it if that's what someone likes to play, but the people coming over from it are reverting to that playstyle. In COD you do one of three things:
Camp - those are the LMG in the corner guys in BF3
Run 'n Gun - in COD they are aggressive. In BF3 they get their asses kicked.
Snipe - same wookie shit as we're used to but sniping is hard in BF3, so they don't do it
What this does is it makes every COD kid play it safe and be a spider in the corner.

Makes me rage...SO HARD.

That said...I've come to the conclusion that I just fucking suck at this game. We all started off the same, and I'm just terrible. I can't shoot, I can't fly, I get bogged down doing dumb shit, I'm too slow/indecisive, I don't take good loadouts, and there's not one thing I'm good at. And this is AFTER almost 700 fucking BFBC2 hours. Other than having everything unlocked and using the most OP loadout ever I'm just going to fail. It's going to take me 700 hours just to unlock all the Engie items. *sigh*
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:16 pm

this game is far more difficult to play, you'll also need good load outs to make a difference or even be somewhat decent at the game
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Yeah, I'm just pissed. It's a goddamn arms race, and I'm losing. I just want to rock the Javelin and G36...that's all I ask.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:32 pm

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 4 Screen11

^the dog tag I was talking about, kinda funny Very Happy
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Oh, that's what you were saying! It sounded like "I -ot ---s do-tag --a- say- Ins--nt -art-"
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz19 Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:54 pm

So im guessing you unlock the special dogtags for obtaining certain medals?
Razgriz19
Razgriz19
Fiend

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Yeah, as you get ribbons...some, like the CQ winner tag is like 10 ribbons, some are for medals, and some are for service stars, in addition to special ones, like DICE Devs. On the Battlelog you can see what they require if you don't have them, but you won't see what they look like.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:12 am

1) Game is incredibly hard and almost doubly hard because of the sometimes intense lag and 50% voice communication.

2) I wish they'd make all the tags available. How is anyone ever supposed to get that "Act of Valor" movie tag if they didn't go to the event? I'm sure they'll eventually make the Dr. Pepper and Amazon pre order tag available (which have been payed for for me by Gamestop), but that one can only be unlocked by DICE themselves. I'm not asking for the DICE tag or the tournament tags, just that everyone has equal oppurtunity.

3) If you're W/L is above 1.01, you're a valuable player. K/D is only useful in TDM, unless you camp to get your high K/D, then you're useless again.

4) Why do the Silenced M9 and Silenced MP443 have unlockable dogtags but not the other silenced pistols? DICE, consistency.

5) Speaking of pistol tags, why do only kills with the base model count towars the tags? The "Tactical" versions basically count for nothing in terms of unlockables.

6) Why can't I ever unlock the M9 and MP443 base models for both sides like every other starting gun? Same goes for the Stinger/IGLA and SMAW/RPG. I realize they are the EXACT same stat wise, but if you're gonna have dogtags that require lots of kills with them, at least let me use them whenever I please.

7) Why do all the attachments from the M4A1/M16A3 carry over to the M4/M16A4 even though they're 2 different weapons? Is this the whole "tactical" pistol thing I mentioned earlier? They don't have unlockable dogtags either unless the kills count towards the M4A1 and M16A3 tags.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:00 am

Yeah, the M4A1 & M4 thing threw me for a wtf, until I realized that the M4 you unlock is usable by both USA & RUS, and it varies in that the A1 has all three fire modes, while the M4 is single or burst. The M16A3 and M4A1 don't share unlocks though...I have 6 items unlocked for the A1, and one for the A3. The M4A1 & M4 share items, if that's what you meant.

I want more tags too, lol. I went and bought all five bottles of Dr. Pepper today at 7-11, and unlocked the Friday tag and the MP skin, and I'll unlock the other five tags as I drink them. If you want I'll send you a code for whichever one you want, but beyond that I can't drink that much Dr. P, lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_driveR3 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:17 am

Estimated delivery date: Oct 31

-_-
Crazy_driveR3
Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler