WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

+8
mrgerbik03
admin
Crazy_driveR3
null
cullen
Watkins34
DaN-PrS
GoMonkey66
12 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 14 Empty Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:48 pm

HenryBlackburnEA wrote:Due to communication issues, we mispoke on the matter.

So now DICE has VOIP problems in real life?

I'd just like to thank dan for all the work he's doing by not letting DICE off the hook. If there's anything you want me to post, I can make a FB account, grab their ovaries and shake them like maracas.

http://battlefieldo.com/threads/bf3-weapon-overhaul-inbound.3089/

Good idea DICE. Reduce recoil, but also reduce accuracy at the same time. Good way to completely destroy the use of the foregrip. I'll just run with that slot empty since the bipod makes me cry because it deploys every time you go prone without warning and even then, it glitches at random times and undeploys. I guess I'll have to use the Heavy Barrel to counter act the foregrip nerf if I ever want to use the foregrip again.

DICE, we listen to the community, assuming the community is one guy who got killed by a guy with a foregrip attached once.

More bullshit from the BF3 department. I guy who frequently plays with a commentator I watch got banned permanently after playing a really good match because one guy accused him of "hacking". From watching him play and then looking at his stats, he must be the worst hacker ever. Seems banning is the regular response to situations in which moderators are too stupid/bored/drunk/high/tired to deal with. Hit ban, end problem. I hope I meet one of these moderators one day so I can shove my boot up their ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Whiterun? All the real bosses hang out in Riften.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Watkins34 Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:10 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:Whiterun? All the real bosses hang out in Riften.

Fuck Riften all bout that Whiterun yo.

So the scout choppers are awesome when you get a great pilot decreped Very Happy the mini gun or as like to call her OLD PAINLESS is just a powerful as the Tunguska.
Watkins34
Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_driveR3 Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Crazy_driveR3
Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Look bitch...I own motherfucking property in Whiterun...but they ain't no fuckin' thieves guild, ya dig? That's the shit I be all about...jackin' yo shit, 'n shit. Niggaz fo' lyfe!
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Fucking shitballs the hit detection on LMGs is a steaming shitpile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:12 pm

rockband356 wrote:Fucking shitballs the hit detection on LMGs is a steaming shitpile.

That's built in inaccuracy from DICE. Look up the M27. Notice how it isn't much different from the HK416 (M416) and in game it reflects as such. Look up the QBZ-95. Now look up the QBB-95. Notice not much has changed. Yet for some reason, adding a longer and heavier barrel, shooting a heavier (in terms of bullet weight but still the exact same 5.8x42) and increasing the ROF somehow makes it an inaccurate piece of shite. Also, the G36C is more accurate than the MG36. DICE, please eat a dick. How did you make this work so well in BC2 with the XM8 Prototype and XM8 LMG have similar accuracy yet you can't do it here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_driveR3 Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:54 am

RagingTaxidermist wrote:
rockband356 wrote:Fucking shitballs the hit detection on LMGs is a steaming shitpile.

That's built in inaccuracy from DICE. Look up the M27. Notice how it isn't much different from the HK416 (M416) and in game it reflects as such. Look up the QBZ-95. Now look up the QBB-95. Notice not much has changed. Yet for some reason, adding a longer and heavier barrel, shooting a heavier (in terms of bullet weight but still the exact same 5.8x42) and increasing the ROF somehow makes it an inaccurate piece of shite. Also, the G36C is more accurate than the MG36. DICE, please eat a dick. How did you make this work so well in BC2 with the XM8 Prototype and XM8 LMG have similar accuracy yet you can't do it here.
Because BF3 is supposed to be more tactical and realisitic.

Ohh, wait.........
Crazy_driveR3
Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:19 am

sights are dead on a guy 2 meters in front of, me bullets go fucking everywhere but the sights don't move at all, that's what annoys, I can handle recoil but I don't want to put up with this fucking bullshit..

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_driveR3 Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:12 am

pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:
sights are dead on a guy 2 meters in front of, me bullets go fucking everywhere but the sights don't move at all, that's what annoys, I can handle recoil but I don't want to put up with this fucking bullshit..
If youve ever played BF2, thats how it was with everything. do you shoot in bursts, or better yet, on a bipod?
Crazy_driveR3
Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:
If youve ever played BF2, thats how it was with everything. do you shoot in bursts, or better yet, on a bipod?
bursts, but sometimes the machine guns shoot like the VSS used to shot in BC 2 the bullets just don't go where you aim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:01 pm

pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:
bursts, but sometimes the machine guns shoot like the VSS used to shot in BC 2 the bullets just don't go where you aim.

Biggest mistake then

Use a bipod
Spray
???
Profit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Played with Watkins, Creped and Tox. First we all froze after 3 matches and just 2 seconds ago I got booted from the server somehow and my PS3 then decided to get stuck on the XMB like it does when you try to message people while at the BF3 menu. There's no point in repeating the same thing over and over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:45 pm

RagingTaxidermist wrote: my PS3 then decided to get stuck on the XMB like it does when you try to message people while at the BF3 menu. .

so fucking annoying when that happens.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:55 pm

RagingTaxidermist wrote:Played with Watkins, Creped and Tox. First we all froze after 3 matches and just 2 seconds ago I got horny somehow my cock then decided to get stuck in the drive like it does when I send people pictures of me rubbing my nipples while I am at the BF3 menu. There's a point in raping a puppy over and over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:23 am

pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:
RagingTaxidermist wrote:Played with Watkins, Creped and Tox. First we all froze after 3 matches and just 2 seconds ago I got horny somehow my cock then decided to get stuck in the drive like it does when I send people pictures of me rubbing my nipples while I am at the BF3 menu. There's a point in raping a puppy over and over again.

Pizza, if we were to ever meet, the town we'd meet in would instantly become the rape capital of the world. South Africa (current rape central) where 1 in 3 women say they've been raped, will have trouble keeping up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:35 am

RagingTaxidermist wrote:
pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:

Pizza, if we were to ever meet, the town we'd meet in would instantly become the rape capital of the world. South Africa (current rape central) where 1 in 3 women say they've been raped, will have trouble keeping up.

also lube manufactures would probably become bankrupt since there is no better lube then the tears of a newborn kitten or blood mixed with Ben&Jerry Chocolate fudge brownie...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:40 am

pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:
RagingTaxidermist wrote:
pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:

also lube manufactures would probably become bankrupt since there is no better lube then the tears of a newborn kitten or blood mixed with Ben&Jerry Chocolate fudge brownie...

Really because I just rape without lubrication. Nothing like rubbing my dick against the equivalent of sandpaper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:58 am

RagingTaxidermist wrote:
pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:
RagingTaxidermist wrote:
pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:

Really because I just rape without lubrication. Nothing like rubbing my dick against the equivalent of sandpaper.
but wouldn't that produce bruises which then proceed to bleed and then the blood would act as lubrication ?
btw http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/19597332/4/ I love this tunguska.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:13 am

Will you guys shut the hell up? lol...Pizza, I think MMC's been rubbing off on you too much. And no, I don't mean rubbing one OUT on you, lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:17 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:Will you guys shut the hell up? lol...Pizza, I think MMC's been rubbing off on you too much. And no, I don't mean rubbing one OUT on you, lol.
nah I chunky just showed me to be true to myself and embrace the lovely feeling of rough anal sex(forced or unforced, I prefer forced).

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:24 am

pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:
GoMonkey66 wrote:Will you guys shut the hell up? lol...Pizza, I think MMC's been rubbing off on you too much. And no, I don't mean rubbing one OUT on you, lol.
nah I chunky just showed me to be true to myself and embrace the lovely feeling of rough anal sex(forced or unforced, I prefer forced).

I'm glad that you are comfortable in your own skin, but there are other more appropriate areas of the forum to discuss this. This one is for discussion about how much we love taking it in the pooper from DICE, lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:26 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:
pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:

I'm glad that you are comfortable in your own skin, but there are other more appropriate areas of the forum to discuss this. This one is for discussion about how much we love taking it in the pooper from DICE, lol.
ok then sorry for the inconvenience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:31 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:
pizza_ASSasin88 wrote:

I love taking it in the pooper from DICE. I'm thinking of sending a huge envelope with all my life savings directly to their HQ. Except when they open it, it releases anthrax everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:58 pm

SKS? YUSOBAD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:02 pm

M27 IAR= boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Decreped Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:25 pm

SniperA4X wrote:SKS Noobs? YUSOBAD?

Fixed.
Decreped
Decreped
Grapist

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:59 pm

Decreped wrote:
SniperA4X wrote:SKS Noobs? YUSOBAD?

Fixed.

This.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:01 pm

crazy, you should consider joining [KSA]…just saying.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Pubstack with 7 people using the USAS w/ Frags. I can understand people want to show off that they suck at BF3, but its kinda bad when your whole clan sucks at BF3.

I just looked them up and the USAS is either the 1st most used, 2nd most used or 3rd most used weapon for each clan member. What's the point of having good stats if everyone can see you got them with the USAS? Now the best part is most of them have horrible stats even with the USAS addiction. They should have been aborted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next