WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

+7
Decreped
Crazy_driveR3
Razgriz19
Watkins34
null
DaN-PrS
GoMonkey66
11 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 8 Empty Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Iron-Thunder77 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

I've found that talking on my Mic makes me distracted when I play, making me do worse. I feel obliged to complain about the enemy, and me getting angry or distracted makes me do worse. So I wont be using my Mic for a while to see if I'm right about this. Anyway I agree. I would kill for a patch and a map aside from caspian bullshit that's a bit more open and less lmg spraying americuh style.

Also I don't see the issue with engineer class. If you don't use the rocket on infantry it seems fair.
Iron-Thunder77
Iron-Thunder77
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:48 pm

I cried i just laughed so hard, thanks MonkeyChunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:48 pm

LOL @ everything said since my last post. Battlelog forums are fucking frustrating right now...almost as much as the game. It was great for ONE day, and then all the bitchers and complainers hit the scene. Here, let me sum up what the PS3 forum looks like:

A thread complaining about something
A thread wanting something nerfed
A thread wanting something buffed
A thread about how shitty this game is
Another thread about how shitty this game is
A thread saying how great this game is
A thread complaining about COD players
Another thread complaining about COD
A sarcastic thread about how great DICE is
A thread about wanting their money back
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Iron-Thunder77 wrote:I've found that talking on my Mic makes me distracted when I play, making me do worse. I feel obliged to complain about the enemy, and me getting angry or distracted makes me do worse. So I wont be using my Mic for a while to see if I'm right about this. Anyway I agree. I would kill for a patch and a map aside from caspian bullshit that's a bit more open and less lmg spraying americuh style.

Also I don't see the issue with engineer class. If you don't use the rocket on infantry it seems fair.

Agreed...after I raged so hard the other night I literally turned red in the face (you and I were playing, and then I just said fuck it) and was going to sell the the game the next day, I calmed down after an hour or so. Then I watched a vid on how to properly use the Jav, and hopped on for a few to try it myself...no squad, no mic, nothing, just a Jav and me in a car...went out in the boonies and started targeting tanks and shit was working. I actually started having some fun, so next round I stuck around, still squadless. With no one to rage to, I had nothing to say, so I just concentrated on playing...and all of a sudden...ass kicking just happened. If I could learn to just harness my anger and not give two shits I may eventually NOT be the worst person at this game.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:56 pm

XxXBongWater420XxX wrote:
So where do I sign up for the clan?

Read HERE, see if you really want to, and then see the application thread for instructions. You only have to do that because we want it to be fair for everyone...there's no free pass. But we love you. Like a sodomite.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:00 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:

Read HERE, see if you really want to, and then see the application thread for instructions. You only have to do that because we want it to be fair for everyone...there's no free pass. But we love you. Like a sodomite.

I don't expect a free pass. I'll submit whatever and wait my turn. Then we'll have a fight to see who can yell at their TV the most.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:00 pm

ENGIES - How do you guys like the A-91? I need something better than the M4 to use. It isn't BAD, and I can use it with either side and have lots of shit unlocked for it, but I need a better killing machine. Almost to the G36C, the only gun in this game I WANT. Thoughts?
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:01 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:

I don't expect a free pass. I'll submit whatever and wait my turn. Then we'll have a fight to see who can yell at their TV the most.

Cool, thx! Some people just assume things...not saying YOU, per se... Mad
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:08 pm

Apprication sent. Now we play the waiting game...

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron-Thunder77 Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:10 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:
Iron-Thunder77 wrote:I've found that talking on my Mic makes me distracted when I play, making me do worse. I feel obliged to complain about the enemy, and me getting angry or distracted makes me do worse. So I wont be using my Mic for a while to see if I'm right about this. Anyway I agree. I would kill for a patch and a map aside from caspian bullshit that's a bit more open and less lmg spraying americuh style.

Agreed...after I raged so hard the other night I literally turned red in the face (you and I were playing, and then I just said fuck it) and was going to sell the the game the next day, I calmed down after an hour or so. Then I watched a vid on how to properly use the Jav, and hopped on for a few to try it myself...no squad, no mic, nothing, just a Jav and me in a car...went out in the boonies and started targeting tanks and shit was working. I actually started having some fun, so next round I stuck around, still squadless. With no one to rage to, I had nothing to say, so I just concentrated on playing...and all of a sudden...ass kicking just happened. If I could learn to just harness my anger and not give two shits I may eventually NOT be the worst person at this game.
Basically I just stopped caring what anyone did. If I don't like it I'll back out, or take a break. One of my squadmates yesterday really pissed me off. He's like you monkey rage wise, but like 12 years old. He's a cod fanboy too. He was raging so hard while we were playing, he broke his controller in half. Literally. I heard him throw it against a wall, and his mom yell at him. How can a video game piss you off that much?

Also the a91 is pretty good, but useless without some form of sight, at least for medium range, my favorite. Good amount or kick, bursting required of course. I'll plat it, as its a good gun, but I want my g36. Nao.
Iron-Thunder77
Iron-Thunder77
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:13 pm

HAHAHA! Yeah, I've broken my fair share of PS2 controllers, lol. I learned to rein it in a lot, but I still feel blood vessels bursting in my brain when I play.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Claymore tracking is broken for me on the Battlelog. Still says I have 0 kills with it when it should say I have 4.

As for the battlelog PS3 stuff, the PS3 got the shittiest version of BF3 IMO. I might change my mind after the next patch.

A-91 has no unlockable dogtags. I mean c'mon, this just gets sloppier and sloppier. Did anyone go over the dogtags?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Everyone got the shitty verison of BF. It's just that Dice sucks PC players dicks so they get first fix, then xbox cause they pay for online and then PS3 gets shit cause well...we're scum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decreped Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:57 pm

SO I just learned the soflam can lock onto air vehicles and a javeline CAN be used against air stuffs. SOOO who is going to play with the soflam? Maybey, sometimes me. Kinda.
Decreped
Decreped
Grapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Tox_732 wrote:Everyone got the shitty verison of BF. It's just that Dice sucks PC players dicks so they get first fix, then xbox cause they pay for online and then PS3 gets shit cause well...we're scum.

That doesn't explain why we got the shittier version straight outta the box or why the whole dogtag system seems like someone crapped it out 7 hours before the battelog went up. They call the KH2002 the "Kh2000" on the battlelog dogtag list. Please DICE, you couldn't get one person to proof read it? I bet the USAS's dogtag still has the SPAS as the emblem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:04 pm

god only knows WTF they were thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:06 pm

What i don't understand is why on the in game battlelog if myself or someone else ranks up or unlocks anything it shows it as happening 5 hours ago. Smart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Tox_732 wrote:What i don't understand is why on the in game battlelog if myself or someone else ranks up or unlocks anything it shows it as happening 5 hours ago. Smart

Shows up 4 hours ago for me. I think its because by default, the timezone thing is 4 hours behind the EST. Even if you change it on the actual battlelog, it remains. More polishing DICE should have done.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:03 pm

Decreped wrote:SO I just learned the soflam can lock onto air vehicles and a javeline CAN be used against air stuffs. SOOO who is going to play with the soflam? Maybey, sometimes me. Kinda.

Yeah, that's the whole joy of the Javelin. What we need is a recon willing to just hang out and paint targets like a boss. With you using guided missiles and me with the Jav, it'll be a rapefest, and I'll actually be helping my team. Also, the guided tank rounds will lock on to SOFLAM targets. It's a four man win/win/win/win squad. Dan's the Reconiest of the recons so far...if power is restored for him, we should try this out tomorrow. I need to get some unlocking of MBT stuff done too...I'm up to maintenance, so there's still a ways to go, but I'll get there. Raz is almost to the missile unlock...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Watkins34 Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:21 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:
Decreped wrote:SO I just learned the soflam can lock onto air vehicles and a javeline CAN be used against air stuffs. SOOO who is going to play with the soflam? Maybey, sometimes me. Kinda.

Yeah, that's the whole joy of the Javelin. What we need is a recon willing to just hang out and paint targets like a boss. With you using guided missiles and me with the Jav, it'll be a rapefest, and I'll actually be helping my team. Also, the guided tank rounds will lock on to SOFLAM targets. It's a four man win/win/win/win squad. Dan's the Reconiest of the recons so far...if power is restored for him, we should try this out tomorrow. I need to get some unlocking of MBT stuff done too...I'm up to maintenance, so there's still a ways to go, but I'll get there. Raz is almost to the missile unlock...

Three people I know who are great with the recon class.

Ramb-Jew
Dan
and Decreped.

I almost have the Jav Very Happy

Oh monkey you and I need to tank whore it up tomorrow night.
Watkins34
Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:23 am

well mortars are fun but you need a damn good squad if you wanna be effective with it, I was just spamming HEDP and the smoke shells so that my smurfs could at least push up.
if someone wants to try the mortar out just holla I suicide in front of you and then you can try it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:21 am

Server stability seems to be another issue on PS3. Co-op or multiplayer, you'll lose connection to the server. I'm pretty sure at this point DICE only worked on the PC and 360 versions of the game and crapped out the PS3 version last minute just like Black Ops.

Well I just experienced probably the best glitch of all time. /sarcasm

Playing co-op on easy to unlock the SG553 so I join a random game of Hit & Run (on easy). First thing wrong, difficulty is ramped up to hard so there's no crosshair, slow health regen and no HUD. Second, optics glitched hard so all I could see was a rail and basically had to use the flashlight to aim. Third, when we finally got killed because of the glitchy ass server, it still had the balls on the fail screen to say it was on easy. Playing BF3 right now is like digging into a literal mountain of turds with your hands trying to find a diamond.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:44 am

What totally sucks is that the PS3 was the lead dev console! You'd think otherwise, like maybe the Wii was instead...

As far as good recons go...it'll be hard to get one to not run around on the front lines and instead stay hidden and just paint the hell out of things...

And Watkins...let's tank like bitches!
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:14 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:What totally sucks is that the PS3 was the lead dev console! You'd think otherwise, like maybe the Wii was instead...

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I hope you're lying. Also found another glitch for the burst guns (KH2002 and 93R). Input strikes again because you'll be firing firing firing when all off a sudden, guns magically jams and stops firing. Don't try pressing too quickly because it still won't fire. This is a fucking pain in the ass. Here's what I'm guessing happened at DICE:

*Two weeks before release*

Fucking Moron 1: Ok guys, we're completely done with Battlefield 3. We no longer have anything left to do.
Fucking Moron 2: I think we might be forgetting something....
Fucking Moron 1: OH SHIT! WE FORGOT THE PS3! No time to make new stuff, PORT PORT PORT!

*5 minutes later*

Fucking Moron 2: K dun. I'm sure everything is OK now.

*30 minutes before release*

Fucking Jackass: OH NO! WE FORGOT THE BATTLELOG! NO TIME TO PROOF READ! JUST TYPE TYPE TYPE!

And that's how the Battlelog and Ps3 version were made.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:58 am

I shit you not. I forgot where I read it, but there was an interview with DICE where they stated that all dev was done on PC, but when they were working on consoles the PS3 was lead, and it was from the ground up, not just a PC port. I know, it FEELS like they trolled us, but I think they really wanted at least a two week lead on MW3, and figured they had enough in place and enough bugs worked out that launch wasn't going to be a problem. I think as far as typos here and there, and shitty proofreading goes, those are the minorest of the minor, with the input lag, collision detection, and other gamebreaking problems really in the forefront of what they need to get fixed NAO...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by cullen Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:05 am

i love the passion mmc has for firearms, but i dont give a fuck about the specs or typos of that shit. i just want the guns to kill shit when i pull the trigger.

also, choppers suck to fly again, i now have to learn all over again how to fly. i tried practicing in the co-op but i keep crashing and it takes forever to re-load a game.
cullen
cullen
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:58 am

The extreme cuntiness of the Battlelog forums is just pathetic. I give up posting over there. If anything changes and all the Modern Warfags and statwhores and whiners leave, let me know. Otherwise I'll just pop in on the YUM recruiting thread and bump it every once in a while.

In fact, I should probably stop wasting my days dicking around on THIS forum too...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:33 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:I shit you not. I forgot where I read it, but there was an interview with DICE where they stated that all dev was done on PC, but when they were working on consoles the PS3 was lead, and it was from the ground up, not just a PC port. I know, it FEELS like they trolled us, but I think they really wanted at least a two week lead on MW3, and figured they had enough in place and enough bugs worked out that launch wasn't going to be a problem. I think as far as typos here and there, and shitty proofreading goes, those are the minorest of the minor, with the input lag, collision detection, and other gamebreaking problems really in the forefront of what they need to get fixed NAO...

DICE trolled me so hard. Good thing I didn't spend any actual money on the game. I just spent 14$ on Dr. Pepper which I have no problem with because at least I got some Dr. Pepper.

The thing with the minor stuff is it can be fixed uberquickly yet these fucking morons can't even do it. Hopefully the next patch is like huge so that it just fixes everything without breaking something else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron-Thunder77 Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:51 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:I shit you not. I forgot where I read it, but there was an interview with DICE where they stated that all dev was done on PC, but when they were working on consoles the PS3 was lead, and it was from the ground up, not just a PC port. I know, it FEELS like they trolled us, but I think they really wanted at least a two week lead on MW3, and figured they had enough in place and enough bugs worked out that launch wasn't going to be a problem. I think as far as typos here and there, and shitty proofreading goes, those are the minorest of the minor, with the input lag, collision detection, and other gamebreaking problems really in the forefront of what they need to get fixed NAO...

DICE trolled me so hard. Good thing I didn't spend any actual money on the game. I just spent 14$ on Dr. Pepper which I have no problem with because at least I got some Dr. Pepper.

The thing with the minor stuff is it can be fixed uberquickly yet these fucking morons can't even do it. Hopefully the next patch is like huge so that it just fixes everything without breaking something else.
Patching is basically trying to plug a sinking ship with 1 piece of duct tape. As soon as they fix 1 thing, another thing breaks. They rush to do something and Fuck up worse than they started. An example is bc2. They patched that so many times and its still broken.
Iron-Thunder77
Iron-Thunder77
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Iron-Thunder77 wrote:Patching is basically trying to plug a sinking ship with 1 piece of duct tape. As soon as they fix 1 thing, another thing breaks. They rush to do something and Fuck up worse than they started. An example is bc2. They patched that so many times and its still broken.

BC2 looks like da Vinci's masterpiece compared to the current state of BF3. BF3 could be soooooooo good, yet so much is wrong with it. I could have waited another year for it if it meant it wouldn't be this awful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next