WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

+7
Decreped
Crazy_driveR3
Razgriz19
Watkins34
null
DaN-PrS
GoMonkey66
11 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 9 Empty Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by Iron-Thunder77 Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:03 pm

XxXBongWater420XxX wrote:
Iron-Thunder77 wrote:Patching is basically trying to plug a sinking ship with 1 piece of duct tape. As soon as they fix 1 thing, another thing breaks. They rush to do something and Fuck up worse than they started. An example is bc2. They patched that so many times and its still broken.

BC2 looks like da Vinci's masterpiece compared to the current state of BF3. BF3 could be soooooooo good, yet so much is wrong with it. I could have waited another year for it if it meant it wouldn't be this awful.
Well according to your description yes. I haven't played co-op and experienced this, so to me it seems alright. However aside from the glitches you described, which I agree are worth quitting till the first patch, everyone else seems to only hate the community who plays it and "op weaponz." So in my personal experience the game is decent, but I'm aware the game is glitchy as hell in some instances.
Iron-Thunder77
Iron-Thunder77
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:11 pm

Iron-Thunder77 wrote:Well according to your description yes. I haven't played co-op and experienced this, so to me it seems alright. However aside from the glitches you described, which I agree are worth quitting till the first patch, everyone else seems to only hate the community who plays it and "op weaponz." So in my personal experience the game is decent, but I'm aware the game is glitchy as hell in some instances.

If you're having fun and enjoying yourself, don't let my negative comments effect you. Just be aware that they exist and that they need to be fixed ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:45 pm

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 9 B48df032
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:59 pm

rank 145...not normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:04 pm

I thought it stopped at Colonel because the guy doing it suffered terrible brain damage after a horrific banana peel accident and DICE didn't continue his work out of respect for him. Seriously, who gives a fuck about reality when it comes to ranks? Marines don't go stabbing people and grabbing their dogtags either.

Redeeming factor of BF3 #1: Empty reload animation of the MP7. DAT THUMB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_driveR3 Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:27 pm

XxXBongWater420XxX wrote:Redeeming factor of BF3 #1: Empty reload animation of the MP7. DAT THUMB.
I kno rite?

i love that MP7.....but the guys thumb is sticking straight out and is annoying. plus i do believe he is reloading it wrong (i should know, i have it in real life)
------i have been replaying 2:06 alot and i swear he is hitting the selector switch instead of the catch:

in other news, went 36/6 in the Little Bird on the canal map.......now pro at choppers, and the jets are easy to fly. so similar to the planes on 1943

also got the M39 EMR, and beastin that as well (Monkey, is it really a M39 EMR? it doesnt really sound right.)

Last edited by Crazy_driveR3 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crazy_driveR3
Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:also got the M39 EMR, and beastin that as well (Monkey, is it really a M39 EMR? it doesnt really sound right.)

Looks and sounds like a .308 rifle to me. Also, where can I get an MP7?

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_driveR3 Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:38 pm

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:also got the M39 EMR, and beastin that as well (Monkey, is it really a M39 EMR? it doesnt really sound right.)

Looks and sounds like a .308 rifle to me. Also, where can I get an MP7?
Like in RL?

i may have been exaggerating the fact that i have an airsoft version. but its licensed by H&K so its an exact copy. it has its own serial number Very Happy
Crazy_driveR3
Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:42 pm

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:Like in RL?

i may have been exaggerating the fact that i have an airsoft version. but its licensed by H&K so its an exact copy. it has its own serial number Very Happy

If it weren't licensed by HK, there'd be a serious problem unless it was made by Norinco because HK is afraid of China so China makes an unlicensed MP5 clone for export. Its called the NR08.

As for the reload, how is it wrong? Guy hits the bolt catchwhich chambers a round just like the AR-15 series of rifles. What part about it is wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_driveR3 Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:48 pm

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:Like in RL?

If it weren't licensed by HK, there'd be a serious problem unless it was made by Norinco because HK is afraid of China so China makes an unlicensed MP5 clone for export. Its called the NR08.

As for the reload, how is it wrong? Guy hits the bolt catchwhich chambers a round just like the AR-15 series of rifles. What part about it is wrong?
Well Tokyo Mauris are known for making MP7s...of course its japanese. but the chinese makes the crapiest knockoffs

i seriously think he is hitting the selector switch, its hard to tell for me......maybe im being too picky. at least there is a difference between the two magazines...
Crazy_driveR3
Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:22 pm

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:Well Tokyo Mauris are known for making MP7s...of course its japanese. but the chinese makes the crapiest knockoffs

i seriously think he is hitting the selector switch, its hard to tell for me......maybe im being too picky. at least there is a difference between the two magazines...

I'm not talking about airsoft, I'm talking they make a real unlicensed MP5 that shoots 124 grain painkillers. As for the reload, looks like the bolt catch to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:33 pm

Don't know if I've mentioned this before, but the SVD in BF3 isn't a real Russian SVD. Its a Chinese clone, the NDM-86 in .308.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:16 pm

Who has four thumbs and is gay as fuck? Yeah, that's right...you two!
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:27 pm

AN-94, bad irons, terrible recoil, defaults to burst= worst AR so far
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_driveR3 Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:18 am

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:Well Tokyo Mauris are known for making MP7s...of course its japanese. but the chinese makes the crapiest knockoffs

I'm not talking about airsoft, I'm talking they make a real unlicensed MP5 that shoots 124 grain painkillers. As for the reload, looks like the bolt catch to me.
well then WTF is up with that? i wonder how many exploded while someone was shooting them...

@Gomonkey...whats gay about guns?

@Dan_PrS...ill still use it when ever i unlock it
Crazy_driveR3
Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:01 am

THE BUZZ: Karl-Magnus Troedsson, General Manager at DICE, has revealed that Battlefield 3′s lead development platform switched from PCs to consoles mid-development in order to meet the release date.
“We said originally that the PC was the lead SKU of the game, but in mid-production we switched to console as lead platform to make sure we could get all the versions done for release,” he said in the latest issue of PSM3 magazine. ”Our ambition at DICE is to use the power of each individual platform to get the most out of the game. In the case of the PS3… I understand that if you compare it to a high-end PC, it’s not going to look as good. But if you compare it to other games on the PS3, including other games we’ve done previously, I have to say I’m very happy with how it looks.”

EGM’s TAKE: It almost appears as if the game was compromised as a result of trying to meet the release date, however the game looks fantastic on all three platforms so nobody can really complain.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by null Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:06 am

SKS.... i like it.

need be steady when you come to a one on one gun fight but it is really powerful.
last night while playing rush i found a room full of enemies and started spamming the gun, I killed 4 people with it then i had to use my knife. it was amazing.
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:22 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:THE BUZZ: Karl-Magnus Troedsson, General Manager at DICE, has revealed that Battlefield 3′s lead development platform switched from PCs to consoles mid-development in order to meet the release date.
“We said originally that the PC was the lead SKU of the game, but in mid-production we switched to console as lead platform to make sure we could get all the versions done for release,” he said in the latest issue of PSM3 magazine. ”Our ambition at DICE is to use the power of each individual platform to get the most out of the game. In the case of the PS3… I understand that if you compare it to a high-end PC, it’s not going to look as good. But if you compare it to other games on the PS3, including other games we’ve done previously, I have to say I’m very happy with how it looks.”

EGM’s TAKE: It almost appears as if the game was compromised as a result of trying to meet the release date, however the game looks fantastic on all three platforms so nobody can really complain.

I'm just gonna take it that what he said is a huge lie. There's no way this abomination could have been the lead platform.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:01 am

I'm just gonna take it that what he said is a huge lie. There's no way this abomination could have been the lead platform.

I took it as "we were making a really well designed and polished game, but we were getting in over our heads and needed to rush it to market to beat MW3 out of the gate. Unfortunately we fucked everything up, and despite the huge anticipation and preorders we really dropped the ball and lost any lead we would have had if we had taken the time and done it right. Also, fuck you."
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:09 am

It amuses me to read the Battlelog platoon recruiting posts...some of these jackoffs are SO overly serious, and like 90% of them emphasize teamwork and communication and have tough-guy names, yet they pretty much all uniformly suck balls. I bet some of the PC clans are really good, but the console kids? C'mon... I also think it's hilarious that they have "sniper clans"...yeah, that's gonna work. A whole clan based on bringing servers to a grinding halt by everyone being retarded and useless. Also...count the platoon emblems that use both the skull or the crosshairs...go on, I'll wait. ...done? Yeah, ALL OF THEM, lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:35 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:
I took it as "we were making a really well designed and polished game, but we were getting in over our heads and needed to rush it to market to beat MW3 out of the gate. Unfortunately we fucked everything up, and despite the huge anticipation and preorders we really dropped the ball and lost any lead we would have had if we had taken the time and done it right. Also, fuck you."

The the 360 and PC versions aren't this bullfucked. As for the clans, I tought this was a stay in base with EOD/MAV clan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 am

For whatever it's worth I think the game is pretty fucking good.

I've not put too much time into it but it's pretty nice - it looks good on all three platforms too.

I have a console and a pc version because I just built a new rig and whilst the PC version shits on Ps3 by a country mile the whole game is still there on PS3.

The consoles are nearly six years old now, the Ps3 even for it's time had a pretty shit graphics card. The fact that this game runs at all on the Ps3 I think is a testament to how much work put into it, a fairly solid 30 fps with just a few lines under full 720p is nothing to sniff at.

If anyone has a PC capable of running this thing add me on origin or whatever the fuck it is - we can play some PC, and I'll probably be on PS3 at some point too - would really like to play with you guys again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:46 am

I'm not saying it doesn't look nice or have the potential that be the greatest game until Battlefield 4, its just that the current state of the game is an anus puking mess. If Battlefield was working correctly, it'd be an easy 9.9/10. The current state of a game can't score higher than a 4/10 from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:50 am

XxXBongWater420XxX wrote:I'm not saying it doesn't look nice or have the potential that be the greatest game until Battlefield 4, its just that the current state of the game is an anus puking mess. If Battlefield was working correctly, it'd be an easy 9.9/10. The current state of a game can't score higher than a 4/10 from me.

Yeah there are a couple of pretty glaring flaws.

Recons are shit. No anti vehicle, nerfed weapons.

Caspian border on Ps3 is fucking awful, they should just remove the damn map and put a console exclusive one in there - on PC though it's a thing to fucking behold, fucking ridiculously good. I will upload some footage if you want but it will be pretty choppy due to the shitty read write limitations my hardrive has.

Also - I can't squad up on ps3, it's a nightmare on pc too though, just seems a little bit more stable.

Anyway, anyone got a pc? I'm getting lonely shooting people in 1080p at 60fps all by myself Razz

U jelly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:20 pm

I don't know why but the only complain I have is that most of the games I join are most of the time pretty unbalanced and how the fuck can a guy already be a level 40 ?

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:23 pm

I'm slowly getting used to the fuckfest. I play a lot better not squadded up though, lol. I can't wait until a patch to fix the brokens and some balance issues, and then for the arms race to end for the majority of players...the ones that play a lot...just get all that shit unlocked and start focussing on playing the damn game properly. Playing by myself as its advantages, but it's a pain in the ass too, since nobody seems to cap flags except for the one squad of no-lifer 40's on the other team.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:32 pm

If DICE just fixed the three big problems of fuck squads, balls voice communication and buttraping lag, they could take their time on the rest. Just making the game playable is all I ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Another minor thing. On the Vodnik turret, it says "HMG .50". Since Russia is metric, shouldn't it say "HMG 12.7mm"? Shouldn't HMG just be in Russian too? Or are these American Vodniks with guns converted to .50BMG?

Back to top Go down

Post by null Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:44 pm

You need to send an application to dice and tell them you will help then with all the gun information...
How do you know so much about guns anyway?
I feel like such an idiot when I do well in a match and someone ask me what gun I used... Because I really have no clue. I just pick the gun because it looks cool or something. Wink
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:51 pm

kaumatizo wrote:You need to send an application to dice and tell them you will help then with all the gun information...
How do you know so much about guns anyway?
I feel like such an idiot when I do well in a match and someone ask me what gun I used... Because I really have no clue. I just pick the gun because it looks cool or something. Wink

If I did work as the gun guy at DICE, I'd have to dumb myself down for them to understand me. As for my gun knowledge, I don't consider myself an expert, just above average. As for where I get it, its just a passion of mine. Some guys have cars, I have guns. No I'm not a redneck. There isn't enough sun here to burn my neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next