WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

+4
Mav
schnuggi
DaN-PrS
null
8 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 9 Empty Re: The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

Post by schnuggi Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:10 am

Liverpool lol...

schnuggi
schnuggi
Junkie

Back to top Go down

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 9 Empty Re: The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:44 am

Everything fucking German, lol...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:53 am

law_1990 wrote:Also FYI

I bought sterling to Real Madrid in my career mode on Fifa for just 800,000

sweetjesus

my cousin "borrowed" my copy before going to bootcamp, never gave it back Neutral
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Herr Pinkipoo, I forgot....who was it you supported again? Schalke? Dortmund?
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by schnuggi Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:11 am

Hamburg... Embarassed
schnuggi
schnuggi
Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:52 am

Ah, that's right...I need to start watching more Bundesliga. The Prem is just depressing these days...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:43 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:Ah, that's right...I need to start watching more Bundesliga. The Prem is just depressing these days...

for you, maybe lawl
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:55 am

Yes, for me...*sigh*
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Scolari rumored to be coming to Sporting Lisbon for 3 years affraid
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Big Phil going back home? Where has he been lately? Wasn't he somewhere in the middle east?
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:27 pm

actually he's Brazilian and I had to look up where the fuck he's been, in Brazil yay!! so he's leaving home lol

so far Sporting isn't confirming anything officially, they have a "stay tuned for updates" page on the rumor but their social sites are pretty much confirming it.

should be kool to get him back to his roots in EU though. interesting to watch him coach Paulo Bento's old club Very Happy
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:20 am

law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:20 am

and erect
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:53 am

HAHAHA! That was great! What an uncoordinated pack of hoochies, lol. Although the brunette with the straight hair dancing in front of the trophy case and the superfake redhead were worth the price of admission. when they actually did the dance moves from PSY I lol'd. Good shit...you should be proud, lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:05 pm

ikr lol

you know what's bullshit though? when i was a season ticket holder at selhurst, they'd have the B team cheerleaders out on the pitch every fucking week.

AKA. a bunch of 12 year olds doing the same thing as the adults. Fukken LAME.

i was 12 too but still.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Probably the same girls, just grown up now, lol...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by schnuggi Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Rep of Ireland 0 - 5 Germany

30 minutes to go...
schnuggi
schnuggi
Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Brutal, but not aupraupriauprisiing...

OK, wtf phone!? I left that unedited because it looks funny, but that word is supposed to be "surprising", lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by schnuggi Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:09 pm

I didnt read the full post at first...then I googled aupraupriauprisiing.

No decent result.

schnuggi
schnuggi
Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:14 pm

lmao

poor Rep Ireland. I think they're time has come. Had a very solid squad about 3/4 years ago. Now people have gotten older/retired and they're back to the drawing board with the young guys.

Fuck international breaks man, i really could care less about internationals unless it's the euro or world cup finals.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:49 pm

pretty bad, Japan France is pretty funny too
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:29 am

Liverpool have three strikers with experience on the books...Luis Suarez, Fabio Borini, and 30 million pound Andy Carroll, currently on loan to West Ham. Borini breaks his foot and is expected to be out for three months. That leaves Suarez, and the possibility of recalling Carroll from the loan spell.

Brendan Rodgers: mckayla "It isn't something I have considered, to be honest." teabags

Andy Carroll: okface alone

Poor Andy...I really DO feel badly for the guy. He's had way too much expectation piled on him, new manager, and gets tossed aside in favor of untested youngsters. No wonder he underperforms...fuck, I'd quit football entirely at this point if I was him, lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:41 am

he looked promising at the start of the season but then he got that injury which was lame.

He's back now though right? i say fuck it, let him do his thing at west ham. If he proves himself i don't see why he can't just walk back into the liverpool squad next season.

Suarez is a liability. Isn't scoring as much as he should and wastes far too many chances.

Bet you miss benitez at times like this? lol
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:07 pm

2005 Benitez, fuck yes, MOAR PLEEZ.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:56 pm

Re: Suarez...I know you don't like him, but he IS great to watch. Yeah, he misses a lot, but he's also the only one CREATING the chances to begin with. He literally has to do it all himself these days, running at two defenders, getting open, shooting...all game long. Nobody supplies him. If he had a reliable partner he could spend less time on the ball and just finish instead of what he's got now. My big issue with him isn't the misses though, its the amount of complaining and flopping he does. If he stayed on his feet and didn't look for a penalty every time he got touched, maybe he'd actually get a call now and then. Defenders know they can get away with murder on him now because he's gotten the reputation as a diver, so he gets chunks kicked out of him every game.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:28 pm

yeah sorry, i was a little broad with that last post. Was eating dinner at the time lol.

There's no doubting his skill on the ball....when he stays up. But you basically hit the nail on the head. Seems to me like he's just accepted his bitchy little tactics and relies on them almost all the time. BECAUSE there's no real solid build up play a striker like him would need.

From an outsiders perspective i'd like to see rodgers carry on doing his thing but i can understand if the liverpool faithful are getting a bit frustrated.

maybe bring in one or two new guys in janurary and see if that helps.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by schnuggi Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:24 pm

Suarez deserves to be stoned for being a megadouche. All his flopping and his general antics make me sick. He would fit in well at Barelona though. He, Sanchez and Busquets would be a oscarworthy cast.

schnuggi
schnuggi
Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:50 pm

Yeah, he and Busquets could have a Flop-Off, lol...

I would love to see him rehabilitate himself, and not be such a bitch, ala Didier Droghba. EVERYONE hated that guy, and he dove a lot, but then someone pulled him aside and said "look, you're a big motherfucker...NOBODY believes you could go down so easily, and you're not doing anyone any favors, most of all yourself. Cut the shit and get on with it", and he eventually shook off the reputation, and I feel was a much better and much more successful player because he did so.

As a Liverpool fan, it's extremely frustrating to watch, and not the example you want to have at your club, especially when he's like the only one bagging any goals for you. I LOVE what Rodgers is doing, and I have faith in his methods, even if the wins aren't there yet. They are so much better balanced, flow very well, and their movement on and off the ball is very dynamic. They have a fuckton more possession now, and just need the final 1/3 finishing and they will be back to crushing those they should and not drawing nil-nil at home to Stoke and shit like that, lol. Rodgers is putting a lot of faith in really young players, letting them grow and make mistakes and gain confidence, and it will all gel soon, I'm sure. Kids like Sterling and Suso and the like, as well as young and fairly untested guys like Coates and Kelly in defense and Allen in midfield are making it fun to watch them...you bite your nails a bit more, but every once in a while they pull off some shit that makes you go "A-HA! Now I see why this kid is in!".
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:30 am

Oof...looks like you might lose Dougie to Bolton...THAT would suck (for Palace AND for him). If that happened, you might lose Wilfried Zaha as well...that's already a strong poss if someone comes in with a stupid (ie: 20mil or so) offer. Got lots of big clubs looking at him...and Liverpool. I hope for you and Palace's sake neither of those things happen.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:46 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20044214

we're 4th, they're 16th.

this stings, a lot. Might write a bit more later.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next