WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

+4
Mav
schnuggi
DaN-PrS
null
8 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 5 Empty Re: The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:58 am

Modern day Germans surprise me, what with this whole having a sense of humor and whatnot...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 5 Empty Re: The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

Post by DaN-PrS Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:59 am

so did they

yaomeme
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Chelsea

cheers
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:30 pm

1- no one watches sub-23 leagues
2- no one watches north american leagues
3- did you guild that RE house yet?...
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Problem with Chelsea is that they are just so damn unlikable, from a neutral standpoint. Its like Man U or Real Madrid...you want anyone but them.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:41 pm

DaN-PrS wrote:

1- no one watches sub-23 leagues
2- no one watches north american leagues
3- did you guild that RE house yet?...

Actually, I did. Capcom didn't even charge me from the games. They said it was either give them to me or bury them in the desert and wipe the history of RE:ORC from the planet. Kinda like what the story of RE:ORC is about.

Wait a second...

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:18 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:Problem with Chelsea is that they are just so damn unlikable, from a neutral standpoint. Its like Man U or Real Madrid...you want anyone but them.

I rather they win then Benfica... I rather Man. U. win then Benfica, I'm a fan of hating Benfica Very Happy
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Totally understandable, seeing as you have a vested interest in hating Benfica, being a Porto fan, lol. I just hate Chesea so much...fucking team of cunts. I DID enjoy the Jose Mourinho swagger though...that guy is a winner and he's a fucking laugh riot.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Holy shit..,FA Cup semifinals are going to be epic. Liverpool v. Everton and Chelsea v. Spurs. Liverpool v. Chelsea in the final would be great, as those games are always good, but I'm kind of pulling for Everton to win it all...those guys work so fucking hard they deserve something.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:58 am

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 5 Carroll

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 5 551491331
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:06 am

Sad but true...TOO true.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:52 pm

an oldie but a goodie ...

Spoiler:
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:18 am

fucking carrol Evil or Very Mad
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Hahahaha...yeah. I feel bad for Everton. Distin's horrific backpass or whatever the fuck that was...just...wtf?

90% of the time Liverpool is really...awful to watch. Tactically bland, uninspired, dull. Then there's that 10% awesome. Shit needs to change. 4-4-2 with a holding midfielder and no width might have been good enough in the 80's, but if they took this shit into Europe they would be destroyed.

Jelavic looks to be worth every pound of the six million Everton paid for him...Carroll...lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by null Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Exactly.
santa
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:56 am

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 5 3313589440
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:10 pm

law_1990 wrote:The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 5 3313589440
facepalm Crying or Very sad
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Sporting goes home, at least I don't have to keep my hopes anymore.
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:43 am

Everton two point clear of you nauw The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 5 561413606
Suarez hat trick today though. If only he could've done that for most of the season and not be a diving little rat faced racist prick i might've liked him The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 5 3363096511

also, WTF wigan The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 5 3337738144
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Wow...Wigan was Daley today. Did not are that coming, especially considering Newcastle's form this season. Wtf indeed.

Suarez was amazing today. Such an intelligent footballer, and just exciting to watch. Even when he's not scoring his movement and passing is great. His form has been fine all year, but today he finally had decent service and a fairly craptacular defense in front of him.

I have Liverpool malaise right now though...we can start with Suarez. I'm not sure how I feel about him as a person. At times he seems like a decent guy. But he has had weird disciplinary issues both here and at Ajax in his past that suck. Then there's his behavior at times on the pitch...the histrionics every time he thinks he's been fouled, the obvious dives, his tantrums when passes are poor, etc. You put up with some of that when you deal with talents like him, but for how long? As for the racist thing...I really don't think he IS one, but the way the whole thing played out didn't do anyone any favors. On top of his actions, Kenny annoyed me. Then the whole team was pretty much shit all year. Too much spent, too little return. Boring tactics. Blah blah blah. Teams like Everton and Swansea and Newcastle have done so much more with so much less, and I have enjoyed watching them shitloads more this year.

Carling Cup is nice and FA cup would be sweet, but their form all year doesn't scream any success to me. A Backdoor into Europe via the CC win is cool, but we need something better. Bring in Jose. Dump a lot of these complacent underperformers, buy some hungry talents. And just end this miserable year and start fresh.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:11 pm

Oh, and I heard a stat the other day...if Liverpool would have scored the goals when they hit the posts instead of missing then they would comfortably be in fourth. So fucking many wasted chances this season.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:16 am

oh yeah dude. There's no doubting his raw talent. It's just his attitude that sticks me. Everytime he gets near a defender you just know he's going to fall over and look for a pen. Even Carol's started to copy him in a hope it'll save him from the chop in the summer The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 5 1037825266

Dalglish needs throwing out post season. Golden years are over Kenny, you ain't got it no more i'm afraid. Chuck half your first team on the transfer list and try again lol.

With the money the board spent on Downing & CarLOL alone you could've got 3 or 4 quality players that would fit a rotation system. All they needed to do was scout around instead of just throwing money at the headline grabbers at the time lol. Silly americans.

I feel rate sorry for Kuyt though. A lot of talk about him leaving in the summer. Back to Holland or Germany. Not prolific in front of goal but if i could give an award to a player who will run the entire 90 minutes for the good of the team it would go to him.

What d'you think of Moyes going to liverpool? lol
Could it even possibly happen? or is too much heat.

I could see him doing magical things at a bigger club. Just look at what he's done at Everton for a decade with about £20 to spend a season.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:56 am

Moyes would be AWESOME...I could see it happening, as I think Liverpool fans actually respect him. It wouldn't be anything like Alex Macleish going to Villa, lol. I just think that he would stay at Everton for a few more years and continue the great work there, and await Ferg's eventual retirement at Manc Scum before taking over there. At that point, Liverpool supporters would HATE him, lol.

Who are you going for in the FA Cup final?
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:01 pm

yeah i think that may be the more likely outcome.
Only two managers that could ever take over Man U are Mourinho (unlikely becuz he said he'd never manage another english team bar Chelski again) and moyes. imo.

And of course i'm supporting Liverpool for the final lol. I respect the history of the scousers and all the great players they've had over the years.

No one likes Chelsea lol. Not even Chelsea fans.

Hoping for a glorious German win in the champs league too. cheers
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Me too! Bayern is a really fun team to watch, and fully deserve to win. Chelski bullied their way into the final, play ugly football, and are chock full of cocksuckers. DiMatteo has done really well with them though, and I like him, but that's about it. Watching Chelsea crash out in two finals and finish fifth or sixth would just make all the Liverpool shit worth it, lol. I DO hope that both Torres and Carroll start the FA Cup final though...Carroll hitting an injury time winner would be sweeeeet...

As for Moyes to Liverpool...even if they made an approach and an obscene offer and promises of funds and all that I don't think he'd go, unfortunately. It would come down to him remaining loyal to Everton as a matter of principle, regardless of if he were to move away from them or not. I just don't see him as the kind of man that would make that move knowing what it would mean to the club and the supporters, and I respect the fuck out of that.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu May 03, 2012 8:42 am

I don't want to talk about Liverpool anymore until after the final, lol.

Holy shit...Papiss Demba Cisse is fucking class. His second against Chelsea yesterday was goal of the year. I'd put Suarez's long range one last week and of course Crouchy's volley up there too, but Cisse's was just genius. Him and Ba together are just fantastic to watch. Really hoping Newcastle take fourth...I'd love to see those guys in Europe next year.

Also great to see Muamba back at the Reebok yesterday. Never took much notice of him before his heart attack, but he seems like a great guy, and I'm so glad he's OK. Hopefully he can make a full recovery and help pull them back up to the Prem soon.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu May 03, 2012 11:55 am

one more month...

DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu May 03, 2012 12:53 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:I don't want to talk about Liverpool anymore until after the final, lol.

Holy shit...Papiss Demba Cisse is fucking class. His second against Chelsea yesterday was goal of the year. I'd put Suarez's long range one last week and of course Crouchy's volley up there too, but Cisse's was just genius. Him and Ba together are just fantastic to watch. Really hoping Newcastle take fourth...I'd love to see those guys in Europe next year.

Also great to see Muamba back at the Reebok yesterday. Never took much notice of him before his heart attack, but he seems like a great guy, and I'm so glad he's OK. Hopefully he can make a full recovery and help pull them back up to the Prem soon.

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 5 707488792

i thought i'd let it go but seeing as you brought it up LOLerpool The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 5 836362463
Nevermind. Roll on Fa cup final day. Used to L O V E the whole build up back when i was a kid.
Would watch it from start to finish, 12 mid day 'till 5pm. Saturday football at it's finest Smile

And yeah, i saw that fucker bend in last night. Jesus christ, what a strike.

Newcastle have to be team of the season 2bf. I don't like Pardew but he seems to have got their shit together. Even with a fat cockney fuck as chairman lol.

And about muamba. Before he had his heart attack he was only really known by the Bolton fans, as it usually is in football 2bh. The whole 'pray for muamba' thing was a little cheesy i'll say but it WAS nice to see football take a step back and focus on something important and serious. A lot of the time things are either one side or the other but in this case there was only one side and everyone was on it. Nice to see in this modern age where money usually take presidence over everything else.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat May 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Well...shit.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next