WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

+8
Crazy_driveR3
Razgriz19
Watkins34
GoMonkey66
Decreped
law_1990
null
DaN-PrS
12 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 8 Empty Re: BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL

Post by mrgerbik03 Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:56 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:HAHAHA! Gerbz, you kill me. If...and it's a big IF...people are still playing this game when that's finally available...I would gladly "rent" one or whatever. Ranked servers you don't need private ones for, but it would be so nice to have pistols only, or no USAS, or even just frag rounds...practice flying, sniper practice, learn the bullet drop for sniper rifles to every flag from every flag, and then some, etc. Hell, I'd rent a server and password protect it so nobody could play, and I'd just wander around in it by myself, shooting out windows, writing on the walls, kicking rocks...forever alone.
BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 8 2527968952 BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 8 17011902 BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 8 3607726417 BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 8 1699732159 BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 8 2066584637 BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 8 3513484987

Yeah. I would put some money down on a server for all of these reasons.
mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:37 pm

DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:13 pm

quick vid of me on cannals earlier today.
I gotta get rid of that fucking box around the video but all i got atm is widows movie maker *sigh*

law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:54 pm

^ fag

Lol
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:54 pm

^ fag

Lol
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:47 pm

double fag Sad
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:06 pm

lol you really like zoomed optics. Zoomin in on the containers like a boss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Now I know why I never played a battlefield game by myself. The incompetence of some people is mind blowing.

I tried to get 10 BTR-90 kills by myself today because you know, what could possibly go wrong? Well 4 quits and much rage later, I have 1 BTR-90 kill I got from one of the side guns. Most of the "Conquest" servers are actually Conquest Assault servers. I'd have no problem playing Conquest Assault except there's no fucking BTR-90.

I would pay people to take battlefield 3 off my hands at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:59 pm

Murphdawg57 wrote:lol you really like zoomed optics. Zoomin in on the containers like a boss.

lol can't live without 'em.
I could guage shit in BC2 no prob but with BF3 it just seems fucked up :/

In other news, i fucking hate campers.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:26 am

BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 8 Battlefield+3+helicockters.+i+dont+know+about+you+people+but_febccc_3441670
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgerbik03 Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:58 am

mrgerbik03 wrote:
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:i have been reading the posts on pretty much all of the official forums and everyone is super mad over the DLC. Maybe they should listen this time and they may understand.......BF + CQC and 16 players = Fail

Problem is they are "listening" to the players. Op Metro is the most played map and this DLC looks like it caters to the type of player that loves to play Op Metro. Its a lot like Nuketown in black ops...terrible map, but people played it nonstop because it was an XP goldmine.

“We looked at what people are playing and the result is a tighter infantry experience with CQ…” stated Halling. It might also be surprising to know that in-game stats differ from various polls about the subject. Halling stressed that “polls say one thing, our real statistics say another. What players actually are playing not what some click.” It was also recently discovered that Operation Metro, a map that leans heavily on the CQB style of gameplay, was proven to be the most popular Battlefield 3 map. You can read more about it here. However, Halling admits, “it’s a interesting challenge for me because its not what is expected by us.” Even though, “its still BF3 gameplay, not any other game!”

Halling was also asked if team deathmatch would be the only game-mode featured on these maps. Logistically, this would make most sense considering their size. Take this map here for example. His answer, “we will release more details about the levels and game modes later,” suggests that the inclusion of other, or perhaps new game modes, is a possibility.

Halling would like fans to know that “it’s the same game. We are giving BF3 TDM players some more awesome maps. If you only play vehicles, Armored Kill is coming.”
mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:37 am

DICE should be in my BIO 102 class. They would probably enjoy the amount of software knowledge that the dumbshit musical theatre majors are spewing compared to their general know-how.

Yes, I can say theatre majors are dumb, because I am a certified actor, mad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:39 pm

mrgerbik03 wrote:
mrgerbik03 wrote:
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:i have been reading the posts on pretty much all of the official forums and everyone is super mad over the DLC. Maybe they should listen this time and they may understand.......BF + CQC and 16 players = Fail

Problem is they are "listening" to the players. Op Metro is the most played map and this DLC looks like it caters to the type of player that loves to play Op Metro. Its a lot like Nuketown in black ops...terrible map, but people played it nonstop because it was an XP goldmine.

“We looked at what people are playing and the result is a tighter infantry experience with CQ…” stated Halling. It might also be surprising to know that in-game stats differ from various polls about the subject. Halling stressed that “polls say one thing, our real statistics say another. What players actually are playing not what some click.” It was also recently discovered that Operation Metro, a map that leans heavily on the CQB style of gameplay, was proven to be the most popular Battlefield 3 map. You can read more about it here. However, Halling admits, “it’s a interesting challenge for me because its not what is expected by us.” Even though, “its still BF3 gameplay, not any other game!”

Halling was also asked if team deathmatch would be the only game-mode featured on these maps. Logistically, this would make most sense considering their size. Take this map here for example. His answer, “we will release more details about the levels and game modes later,” suggests that the inclusion of other, or perhaps new game modes, is a possibility.

Halling would like fans to know that “it’s the same game. We are giving BF3 TDM players some more awesome maps. If you only play vehicles, Armored Kill is coming.”

DICE: "We're catering to our lowest IQ players, CoD fags and vehicles whores. We tried to appeal to our base but we just don't give a fuck about them anymore. Mo money mo bitches."

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:28 pm

Hypothetically speaking, if I played almost nothing but 64 player Metro maps that banned explosives with an entire squad of assault players to revive me when I died, wouldn't I technically be a statpadder, and wouldn't I really not be a well rounded BF3 player, and wouldn't all of my claims to be an awesome player technically be rendered invalid? And if I DID occasionally stray from Metro to pretty much play the next best thing to "infantry only" maps, like Damavand, quit 25% of the games I played and still only had a 4:1 win ratio, couldnt it be said that i probably should just go play CoD, since no matter how many times I say I play for fun I clearly don't, and instead I only stick to the high SPM small maps with few objectives or vehicles to stop me? And if my justification for doing so was that I didn't have to rely on smurfs who were hopeless, wouldn't that be proven wrong since I always played in a pubstacked matches with friends, on a map where nobody cares about objectives anyway? And if I did or didn't do these things, would I be well within my rights to act like a superior prick on the Battlelog forums, trolling the better than average players with my misleading stats? Just...wondering.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Decreped Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:15 pm

After whatever amount of time I didn't play and I play with watkins. Game is still dumb.
Decreped
Decreped
Grapist

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:25 pm

That's because you miss me. No haz gunner = no haz fun.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:52 am

Me gusta megusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz19 Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:49 am

New Guns, do want
New Maps, Do not want

pysched about the Aug and the Mtar.

problem is still the game itself, im still leaning on the fence atm game is still frustrating but since ive put it down for a few weeks and came back it wasnt as bad as b4 i guess
Razgriz19
Razgriz19
Fiend

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:55 am

What Raz said...stoked about the weapon list, but fuck infantry only CQB maps. Maybe the silver lining here will be that the CoD fags and high kill count stat padder fags will fuck off and play this shit and leave us alone. Curious to see if these will be TDM/SDM only or if they will actually have any sort of objectives. I can imagine CQ being "hold the bathroom!" or "take back the bar!". In any event, I will play it for the AUG ("Australian", lol...), MTAR, and L86.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz19 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:16 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:What Raz said...stoked about the weapon list, but fuck infantry only CQB maps. Maybe the silver lining here will be that the CoD fags and high kill count stat padder fags will fuck off and play this shit and leave us alone. Curious to see if these will be TDM/SDM only or if they will actually have any sort of objectives. I can imagine CQ being "hold the bathroom!" or "take back the bar!". In any event, I will play it for the AUG ("Australian", lol...), MTAR, and L86.

Well tbh, we've only seen 1 map, im expecting at least one other map to be bigger than my back yard.

Also renting servers is a plus.
Razgriz19
Razgriz19
Fiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Watkins34 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:25 am

The guns fuckyea the maps look fun but all anyone is going to use on them is USAS so fuck CQC
Watkins34
Watkins34
cracked at least one Watkins Mom joke

http://YourMoMisthebomb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz19 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:32 am

Watkins34 wrote:The guns BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 8 1699732159 the maps look fun but all anyone is going to use on them is USAS so fuck CQC

eh they're nerfing the frag and other explosives as well as the usas and jackhammer id be more worried about the DAO-12
Razgriz19
Razgriz19
Fiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:02 am

My Gun review:

ACR... notbad

L86A1... pfftch

SPAS-12... challenge

MTAR-21... happycry

SCAR-L... jackichan

LSAT... philosoraptor

The AUG... sweetjesus

Unfortunately, thew guy analyzing the trailer is a fucking moron. Australian AUG? While the Australian did adopt it, it would be called the F88 Austeyr. Also, Israelian? What's an Israelian? Also, the LSW and L86A1 are the same thing. Also, nobody is using the LSAT. Shouldn't this guy maybe do some fact checking before opening his fat mouth to spread lies and bullshit?

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgerbik03 Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:04 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:What Raz said...stoked about the weapon list, but fuck infantry only CQB maps. Maybe the silver lining here will be that the CoD fags and high kill count stat padder fags will fuck off and play this shit and leave us alone. Curious to see if these will be TDM/SDM only or if they will actually have any sort of objectives. I can imagine CQ being "hold the bathroom!" or "take back the bar!". In any event, I will play it for the AUG ("Australian", lol...), MTAR, and L86.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/03/13/battlefield-3-gets-up-close-and-personal.aspx

Some more details...

Executive producer Patrick Bach says a huge patch featuring several requested tweaks is going through certification right now with Microsoft and Sony, and the studio plans to roll out a server rental program in the coming months.

With no vehicles or large open expanses, these maps will be popular Team Deathmatch destinations, but Bach says all four maps support every pre-existing gameplay mode, plus a brand new one the studio isn't revealing just yet.

What these indoor spaces lack in size, they make up for in destructibility. Throughout my hands-on playthrough of the Ziba Tower high-rise apartment map, rarely did I come across a room that wasn't ripped to shreds by bullets.
mrgerbik03
mrgerbik03
Knifewhore

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz19 Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:23 am

RagingTaxidermist wrote:My Gun review:

ACR... BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 8 23722039

L86A1... BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 8 3969816530

SPAS-12... BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 8 3607726417

MTAR-21... BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 8 3513484987

SCAR-L... BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 8 3337738144

LSAT... BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 8 561413606

The AUG... BATTLEFIELD 3...NOW FOR REAL - Page 8 2844354906

Unfortunately, thew guy analyzing the trailer is a fucking moron. Australian AUG? While the Australian did adopt it, it would be called the F88 Austeyr. Also, Israelian? What's an Israelian? Also, the LSW and L86A1 are the same thing. Also, nobody is using the LSAT. Shouldn't this guy maybe do some fact checking before opening his fat mouth to spread lies and bullshit?

Not a big deal, Im stoked tbh going from BC2 which only added 8-9 for the entire length of the game, apparently were going to be getting 40 extra =\ lol im all for more toys to play with tbh, adds flavor yknow?

and as i stated b4, i do like the idea of themed dlc pacs (b2k for bf vets, CQC for people who like metro, Armored kill for people who like tanks, and i have no fucking idea on what endgame is gonna be lol)

just hope its priced reasonably, nothing higher than $10 i hope.
Razgriz19
Razgriz19
Fiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:25 am

Conquest on Ziba Tower. I hope the flags take a lot less to capture because with all the shotguns everywhere, nobody will be able to cap anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_driveR3 Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:59 pm

RagingTaxidermist wrote:Conquest on Ziba Tower. I hope the flags take a lot less to capture because with all the shotguns everywhere, nobody will be able to cap anything.
At least we have a SPAS 12 and the AUG
Crazy_driveR3
Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:11 pm

Fuck trying to see around/over the damn SPAS-12's folding stock...unless of course you can deploy it, in which case, fuck the SPAS-12 just because. Shotguns in this game (and most games that have them) rarely differ from each other in any appreciable way. I DO like that in this game some have a tighter spread than others, at least they got that right. That's why at the most you usually only need three (pump, semi, auto). We're way too shotgunned in this game...throw in the attachment versions and it's a big waste of development.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_driveR3 Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:20 pm

GoMonkey66 wrote:Fuck trying to see around/over the damn SPAS-12's folding stock...unless of course you can deploy it, in which case, fuck the SPAS-12 just because. Shotguns in this game (and most games that have them) rarely differ from each other in any appreciable way. I DO like that in this game some have a tighter spread than others, at least they got that right. That's why at the most you usually only need three (pump, semi, auto). We're way too shotgunned in this game...throw in the attachment versions and it's a big waste of development.
yes, but wil the SPAS be the pump or semi version?
Crazy_driveR3
Crazy_driveR3
Truffle Shuffler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next