WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

+4
Mav
schnuggi
DaN-PrS
null
8 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 6 Empty Re: The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

Post by law_1990 Sun May 06, 2012 4:43 am

don't be too downbeat Smile

You actually turned up after about 55 mins lol.

Carol was actually GOOD Shocked and that header. Well...another day, might have been given.
Suarez was pretty ghost-like. Just ran around with no real purpose.

I just hope Bayern can go to town on Chelski in two weeks. Can't have them win the CL ffs
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 6 Empty Re: The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun May 06, 2012 8:59 am

Yup, after 55 it was game on. Carroll finally showed up! The dude played with purpose. And as for the not-goal, well...I guess we owe them for Luis Garcia's in the 2005 CL semifinal. I still gloat about that one sometimes.

All in all it wasn't a bad game. I think Kenny got the starting lineup wrong though. Bellamy can't go 90, and he wasn't getting under anyone's skin, so that was a fail. Spearing is too small to play effectively in the holding role against those bigger and faster guys, got burned a few times, so that was a fail. Henderson was nervy and frustrated, and when he had the ball he was wasteful, so that failed, and Suarez was starved for service and when he had the ball don't have much support and was immediately closed down...fail. Defense was correct, but my mid would have been Maxi and Downing on the wings, Gerrard, and Kuyt holding. Both Suarez and Carroll starting. Good service into the box on the wings, two threats up front. Kuyt isn't really a holding type, but he's versatile enough to work his balls off in any position.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Tue May 15, 2012 11:33 am

law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue May 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Jesus Fucking Christ...I can't stand latin football commentators...shut the fuck up! Still, I'd rather listen to that guy than David Pleat or Gary Fucking Neville...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Tue May 15, 2012 1:51 pm

LOL dude i love it when they go apeshit.
So much better than hearing and english pundit trying be emotional Mad

Also, hate it when english pundits over pronounce and foreign players name. So, so shit. It's like going on holiday to spain and just talking english only sticking an 'e' on the end of every word. The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 6 4068837693
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Tue May 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Yeah, that drives my wife crazy too, when we watch F1. The English guys just can't say the names, they have to over do it, give them nicknames, or purposely fuck them up.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Wed May 16, 2012 1:18 pm

no more dalglolsh cheers
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri May 18, 2012 9:09 am

Rodgers or Martinez look to be at the top of their list. Not bad. Still holding out for Jose.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Fri May 18, 2012 12:49 pm

hmmmmm
not sure about that. Don't think they should be going for flavours of the month. Deffo need a proven prem manager in place imo. Knows the league, knows how to tend to the player's egos and most importantly, knows how to get the best out of what you got. Something tells me there won't be as much money being given out like last season.

If someone could kick-start Carrol into being half the player he was at Newcastle then that's fucking half the squad sorted. Showed glimpses of his talent at the arse end of the season but the question is why did it take so fucking long?

oh, and downing needs to be sold. 0 goals, 0 assists LMAO
you'd get better stats out of someone like heskey ffs

Rumours going round that ole gunnar solskgaer might be in the running to take over at Villa. Would LOVE to see him back in the prem. Career stopped way too early due to injury. Sad What an inpact player.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Fri May 18, 2012 12:52 pm

bolton releasing 15 1st teamers.

ouch.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat May 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Well...shit. That final sucked a fat dick. Chelsea play ugly...ok, maybe this time was out of necessity, but...fuck off and die, assholes.

The Championship final was fifty times better. Can't believe Blackpool didn't put away those sitters. Hammers on the day though were just too much to handle.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sat May 19, 2012 11:02 pm

don't even get me started lol

Germans don't loose on pens. EVER. wtf...

Kinda happy for Drogba finally getting a winners medal, spesh seeing as he's prolly leaving post season. Even if he is a diving bastard. Can't deny the impact he's had on the prem.

I want holloway's random interviews on MOTD again Sad
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Sun May 20, 2012 12:24 am

where's Drogba going to?
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sun May 20, 2012 8:14 am

Not certain yet...Shanghai Shenhua possibly. They want to throw a lot of money his way.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Tue May 22, 2012 1:37 am

law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Wed May 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Excellent! Hahaha...

So...Brendan Rodgers it is...hmmm...he's an excellent manager, but I don't like this. He did a GREAT job at Swansea (although he did build his success on the back of Martinez's...but still...), and I really think he should have stayed there for at least another year or two and really solidified things for them. They were one of the feelgood stories in the league, and I'd have liked to have seen them be at least as successful as Everton. I don't think he turned his back on them, but his work isn't done there, and the players have GOT to be gutted after all the belief and hard work they put in under him. Poor fucking Gylfi Sigurdsson...the dude JUST signed for three more years with him, and BR pretty much was the reason why.

Anyway, I think he'll do well at Liverpool, or at least I HOPE he will. Maybe a drastic change in style, tactics, and attitude will do us well. Fuck knows it won't hurt.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu May 31, 2012 10:14 am

out of the potential options Liverpool had (after everyone else rejected them lol) i think they've got the right man. I may eat my words a few months from now but i really liked the way he got Swansea to play their football. Yeah, a lot of the foundations were Martinez's work but just look at the difference in the league placings of both teams.

I like Martinez but for the past 3 years Wigan have been relegation candidates from the get go. And it's only after Christmas Martinez gets any kind of response from the team. It's like they're just taking the piss really. Getting everyone to put bets down on them getting relegated and then JUST escaping lol.

Rodgers will have to deal with massive egos though. Not something he'd have that much experience with at Swansea i'd imagine. He'll have to work on getting the players to realise that no, you're not special. Just because you wear the kit of one of the most decorated clubs in football history doesn't make you anything. Based off last season they've been made to look like a joke (no thanks to Dalglolsh).

One thing Rodgers has got is a down to earth demeanor to him. Seems like a nice guy who tries his best to get on with everyone. Atleast the media will like him and hopefully restore the reputation of the club after Dalglolsh basically done a Keegan and went off the deep end. Maybe not as quickly but you could see he was slowly loosing his marbles throughout the season lol

And yeah, gotta feel bad for the swansea players really. They put a hard shift in last season and part of me does hope they stay up next season and become another fulham or something. But part of me also doesn't want a Welsh team in the premier league lol.

What about Lambert though? resignation turned down by Norwich but he's trying to shift out to Villa. Could be a good move. Problem with Villa though are the yank owners. So fucking blind it's unreal. you can't do much when you only have pennies to spend. Thank god the premier league's seen the last of Heskey though. No one's gunna pick up that waste of feet Very Happy
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:05 pm

• Joey Barton...hahaha. what a piece of shit.

• Dirk Kuyt...nooooooo!

• Shame about Gary Cahill. And as much as I like Martin Kelly, he isn't ready for this. And its a fucking travesty to not take Rio. John Fucking Terry is cancer. OK, Rio isn't exactly taking it well, but he deserves to be there and all of his arguments are valid.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:11 pm

y u no euro?

buh bye Rooney

buh bye Vila

Germany, Netherlands, still Spain and who else is gonna bring it? Maybe le Portugal?!
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by null Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:18 pm

noo
ope
null
null
Hates Mexican Food
Hates Mexican Food

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:22 pm

DaN-PrS wrote:y u no euro?

buh bye Rooney

buh bye Vila

Germany, Netherlands, still Spain and who else is gonna bring it? Maybe le Portugal?!

The usuals...there will be no surprises, like Greece. Germany, Holland, Spain...that's it. Nope to France or Italy or England. My guess is most likely Germany, yawn.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 am

Every time I hear Robbie Keane speak I want to smack him in the face with a brick. Fucking leprechaun.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:56 am

tomorrow cheers
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:26 am

DVR set! Predictions on racism? Or was it all just Panorama hype? Did you watch it, by the way?
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:27 am

(sorry, I moved my predictions to the Euro 2012 thread...)
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:31 am

GoMonkey66 wrote:(sorry, I moved my predictions to the Euro 2012 thread...)

>split topic "selected posts"
>merge with "Euro 2012" thread
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:40 am

@ teh monkfish;
I predict a low racism front during the first few opening matches. Security & police will be high and the Eastern european plod don't take any shit. Tear gas and watercannons as standard lol. nomeme

I do however predict a strong easternly racism rioting front in the bars and and pubs surrounding stadiums with Poland playing. Maybe a banana or two thrown on the pitch during the knock out phases.

And nah, i didn't watch that particular one that everyone's been talking about but i've seen plenty of docs on racism and football in the Euro zone. It is definately a SERIOUS problem that has been engrained into the society over there ever since the 80's. Italy also has it's problems too. Moreso in the lower league where punishment is lesser and is policed less by the authorites. But we've all seen the closed door games punishment a couple of Serie A teams have had over the past couple years so it DOES sneak it's way into the top flight.

I could go on about this for ages but we'll leave it for another day maybe lol.

@ Dan

Spain, Holland, Germany

One of them 3 will win it. I can't see any other nation even coming close. I would quite like the Germans to do it as i LOVED watching them play in the last world cup.

Portugal have their star guys. But imo they blew they're best chances of winning an international cup during the 02-08 era. That was a solid team they had but alas, no cigar.

France will do ok. Blanc is a smart man, was an excellent player and knows the game like the back of his hand. Hopefully no tom-foolery from the players this time. Benzema needs to step up though. Take that No.9 shirt and make his own.

in all honesty i'm tired of seeing spain win all the things. Fuck off already. Love the football and players they have but for fuck sake...

law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:06 am

law_1990 wrote:
Portugal have their star guys. But imo they blew they're best chances of winning an international cup during the 02-08 era. That was a solid team they had but alas, no cigar.

yep
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:41 pm

DaN-PrS wrote:
law_1990 wrote:

yep
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:53 am

The monkey chants at the Dutch practice is fucking disgraceful. VanBommel was NOT taking that shit lying down, lol. Fucking UEFA...useless shits. At least they acknowledged that it happened, but they need to not make any excuses, saying it stemmed from some people pissed off that Krackow didn't have any games to host. Well...fuck you, because that city has some of the worst fans that regularly do that shit...they don't deserve to host anything.

VanBommel should have just dived in swinging...he and Heitinga alone could probably headbutt their wag through about a hundred racists themselves, lol. Baaaad motherfuckers.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next