WhY YoU MaD?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

+4
Mav
schnuggi
DaN-PrS
null
8 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 7 Empty Re: The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

Post by DaN-PrS Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:17 pm

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/europe/standings/index.html

I think it's safe to say portugal is in lol

there's also a good chance Iran will be there, can we please pair them up with good old U S of A?
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 7 Empty Re: The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Iran and USA, yes please. Lol.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:47 pm

This Rangers ordeal is getting out of hand now.
Looks like they'll be doing something similar to AFC Wimbledon in some ways.

But it seems that the rest of the SPL are against letting them back into the top tier. So they'll have to start off in the 3rd division.

If it happens i can see why the other SPL teams wouldn't want them to swag back into their old stomping ground but man....it'll probably be a huge loss revenue wise.

No Glasgow derby for atleast 3 years.

law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:52 am

I guess now that the tourney is over with, we can get back to business:

Blackburn Rovers sign Portuguese striker Nuno Gomes

Blackburn Rovers have signed Portuguese striker Nuno Gomes on a two-year deal.
Gomes, 35, scored 29 goals in 79 appearances for his country, including the winner when Portugal beat England in the group phase of Euro 2000.
He was released by Braga at the end of last season and becomes Blackburn's third signing this pre-season.
Gomes joins fellow summer arrivals Danny Murphy and Leon Best at Ewood Park as Rovers aim to make an immediate return to the Premier League.
Blackburn were relegated from the top-flight last season and will play in the second tier of English football for the first time since 2001.
Gomes played in the final of Euro 2004 and the majority of his club career has been spent in his home country, at Boavista, Benfica and Braga, although he did also have a two-year spell at Italian side Fiorentina.

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:04 am

are you fucking kidding me?

he DOES realise they're in the second tier of the English football league yes? lol

and wtf Murphy. He was captain of fulham for fuck sake. Has to be money involved. the whole 'i wanted more game time' doesn't wash with a player his age.

Predictions for the top 3?

Man city
Utd
Chelsea

I hate to admit it but i can see it being like that for a few years at least.

Man u need to SPEND.

Kagawa could be a good signing for them. We'll have to see.

But i'm thinking spending £££ on already known talent. Europe's transfer market is inflated as fuck these days but Fergie must have a few aces up his sleeve.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:45 am

Braga and Boavista aren't that great of teams, and he's old. Good player but don't expect much at this point.
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:56 am

I think its a money grab on his part...last big payoff and he probably won't do shit or work hard at all, and he most likely will really dislike living in fucking Blackburn. Most Portuguese players dislike life in England oustide of London.

Top 3 prediction? Yeah, more of the same. City on top, Scum in second, Chelski third. The race for fourth will be more interesting between Spurs, Arsenal, Newcastle, and Liverpool. MU will definitely need to spend to compete, but they always do what it takes to stay on top. Wittingly for them it seems the cupboard is bare...many of their younger academy kids haven't been as impressive as in years past aside from a couple, like Cleverley.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:06 am

Drogba apprently on about £220,000 a week in China

no wonder why he went there
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 am

If I was 34 and had won everything pretty much there was to win, I too would take a huge pay raise in order to flop on the ground and generally not give a fuck as well. He could play for five minutes a game, and it'll be the best damn football those repressed motherfuckers have ever seen. I feel bad for him though, because the food is gonna suck dick. I hope he likes eating chicken feet. J/K...I know Shanghai isn't that bad, but still...eating hardcore Chinese food all the time would be horrible.

In other words...Fabio Borini to Liverpool is exciting. Carroll getting loaned out to West Ham, as part of a deal to Fulham involving Clint Dempsey, or possibly being sold back to Newcastle for a 25 mil pound loss...*sigh*. I give Rodgers a lot of credit for having the balls to say that he wants a certain style of play, and Carroll doesn't fit in it, after all that money being spent on him. I like Andy a lot, and I'd love to see him stay and be a part of the future at Liverpool, and he says HE wants to, but time will tell...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:34 pm

lol yeah. One last payday ftw!

Shame about carrol 2bh. I think he could actually be at a turning point after his late improvement at the arse end of last season. But Rodgers knows what he wants so props to him. I hope he does well at Liverpool. Comes across very well.

Also;

they never looked that good when i used to go to the games Sad
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Might as well post in here while I clear the New Post notification. Again.

Only form of Futbol I ever enjoyed.

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 7 Supermariostrikersbox

I dont like American football, and I never really cared about other. My sport is Tennis.

Also, I hear David Beckham isnt playing for Olympics.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:10 am

Lol...didn't even know that game existed...I skipped the game cube. And no, he wasn't selected because fuck him, that's why. But also because they can only have a certain number of over-age players, and if you're going to waste a roster spot you'd at least want someone who can compete with all the youngins out there on other teams. He's a great player, but not pacy enough anymore
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Neil Shipperley, you fat fuck...

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 7 Htbs7k
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:18 pm

i prefer to remember him like this;

The REAL Football Thread...not that stupid shit that hillbillies and retards follow - Page 7 _40213141_shipperley_emp

ahhhhh memories Smile

but lol...he has man tits now. Fucking hell Neil, lay off the chips!

Transfer window's been pretty quiet so far. Apart from Ibra & silva going to PSG which was quite a shock 2bh. The french league blows lol.

Van rapist up for grabs. Can see him probably going to madrid or juve. Utd have apparently had a big turned down but i'd really like to see him in a utd shirt lol
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:32 am

Fifa world rankings - top 20

1. Spain 2. Germany 3. England 4. Uruguay 5. Portugal 6. Italy 7. Argentina 8. Netherlands 9. Croatia 10. Denmark 11. Russia 12. Greece 13. Brazil 14. France 15. Chile 16. Ivory Coast 17. Sweden 18. Mexico 19. Czech Republic 20. Ecuador

Third? Really, England? Lawl...
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:50 am

what a pile of shit
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:49 am

aliens

That is all.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:52 am

law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:43 am

"Either that, or you have bumped into Ashley Cole" hahahahahaha!
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by DaN-PrS Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:59 pm

so nothing happens until the actual season starts?
DaN-PrS
DaN-PrS
Caldo Verde
Caldo Verde

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:40 am

Correct...after next weekend.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:06 pm

yeah pretty much...transfer window has been pretty quiet apart from hazard to chelski and Ibra & silva to PSG
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Joe Allen and Fabio Borini to Liverpool...fuck yeah. Rumblings of Walcott and Adam Johnson as well...not a big Walcott fan, but I think under Rodgers' scheme he'd be a great fit.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:11 pm

pfft fuck yo scouse transfers :p

walcott though? can't imagine wenger selling off to another prem club. Spesh seeing as there's rumours of van rapist to man u being finalised. Rumours though, so who knows...

I know that his ego took a punch when he sold clichy & nasri to man sheik.

johnson would be a nice aquisition however. Really underused by city. Such a shame too. I know he'd be used like a workhorse for you guys. Thumbs Up
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Rodgers wants some pace on the wing, so Walcott would suit that nicely. Get rid of Charlie Adam, since Joe Allen can both win balls and distribute, and with Lucas back we have a holding midfielder. Johnson and Walcott on the wings with Allen and Gerrard, as an attacking lineup, swap out someone for Lucas when we need defensive coverage, and the mid looks good. Borini and Suarez up front will rape faces off. Even if they don't sign Johnson and Walcott, there's still Shelvey and Joe Cole both looking solid (again), plus Downing and Henderson if they get their shit together...I'm cautiously optimistic about this season. We may not win any cups or anything, but the team should be a fuckton more fun to watch.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:13 pm

yeah definately. Rodgers will bring a much needed interesting style of football to the team.

I just HOPE the club & board give him the time he needs.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:15 pm

GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:36 pm

lawl

van persie to united is a done deal. £24 mil apparently. Should look good just behind rooney.
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by GoMonkey66 Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Rapist and Roo is pretty brutal. Don't see either of them being happy come the end of the season. But its going to be exciting football in that city this season, that's for sure.
GoMonkey66
GoMonkey66
TROLL
TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by law_1990 Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:18 am

uh oh Embarassed
law_1990
law_1990
Completely Berzerk
Completely Berzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next